[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Can't download Hardline beta  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

I've gone through the steps of signing up about a dozen times and every time it says that I don't have Origin installed (which I do) and that I need to download it. When I open up Origin and check my order history Hardline beta shows up but not in my library. It's claiming that I have it but I can't download it.

Any help is appreciated!

~Manly

Having the same problem :/ Any help would be appreciated.

I can't download it now. After my connetion drop dead for a min. It stop trying to contine the download and now i can't download anything???

Same issue for me, Order History everything allright, Hardline is in at status "Sent"
Game does not appear in game library

The entire Origin app is just being complete poop right now. I had 2 other games in my library but I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and now those game are gone as well. I even pressed reload my game in the origin tab but it wouldn't work. EA seriously, fix your stuff...

I Have the same error

Same thing is happening to me. I'm sure origin is just getting flooded and having connection errors. Give it some time and we should be able to download our games.

Eh. To me if they wanted to announce something like this, they should have prepared for it and have a issue like this already fixed. My opinion though

I am having the same problem currently.

well all of my games are now gone from my "games" tab what's going on?

Same here see it on my origin but its grayed out and cant be downloaded.

TheMostManlyMan wrote:I've gone through the steps of signing up about a dozen times and every time it says that I don't have Origin installed (which I do) and that I need to download it. When I open up Origin and check my order history Hardline beta shows up but not in my library. It's claiming that I have it but I can't download it.
Any help is appreciated!
~Manly

C'mon kids, with what we have been going through with Battlefield 4 did anyone really expect anything different?
If EA's past performance is any indication, we will get the beta about the time the game is released to the public and right about the time they get it patched to a point where it does not crash a few minutes into a game they will announce the next "big thing".

JetsonRING wrote:
TheMostManlyMan wrote:I've gone through the steps of signing up about a dozen times and every time it says that I don't have Origin installed (which I do) and that I need to download it. When I open up Origin and check my order history Hardline beta shows up but not in my library. It's claiming that I have it but I can't download it.
Any help is appreciated!
~Manly

C'mon kids, with what we have been going through with Battlefield 4 did anyone really expect anything different?
If EA's past performance is any indication, we will get the beta about the time the game is released to the public and right about the time they get it patched to a point where it does not crash a few minutes into a game they will announce the next "big thing".

O rly? I refreshed my games list and it popped up.

The BFH beta satarts in 24 hours... I got the no games issue fixed and in my games tab, it says:

Available June 10th

same, in my order history its listed as processing, and the beta isnt in my games tab, i even signed up twice more to see what happened, nothin
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: