[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Post here if something doesn't seem to be working properly  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support

Platform: PS3
Online Dynasty Name: GoIllini05OD3
PSN ID: GoIllini05 or TheRemedy882, but no one could advance via online with my login
Week: week 13
Problem Area: advancing
Specific Problem: When attempting to advance either online or from console it claims we are advancing from week 1 instead of 13. Also, when advancing from online it again says week 1 but once it fails it says to try again in 10 minutes. We have not been able to advance for days. Is our dynasty destroyed?

This is very frustrating given it is the 3rd season of our dynasty with 6 users. Please respond and let us know if there is a solution.

I am having trouble recruiting for my online dynasty. All the other tabs work, but my recruiting tab brings up multiple other recruiting boards except my own. What's worse is I can't even sabotage the other recruiting boards! It just says "internal server error"

Dynasty ID name is "Ozmethodnod1"

Works correctly on PS3 system, error on PC.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/2012 18:55:14

Riznoss wrote:PS3 NCAA11

My dynasty doesn't even show up in the search.

Are you looking on the NCAA'11 website?
http://www.easports.com/dynasty11

nebraskaBEN wrote:I am having trouble recruiting for my online dynasty. All the other tabs work, but my recruiting tab brings up multiple other recruiting boards except my own. What's worse is I can't even sabotage the other recruiting boards! It just says "internal server error"

Dynasty ID name is "Ozmethodnod1"

Works correctly on PS3 system, error on PC.

Unfortunately, that has been going on since at least last Friday. No word from EA on when it might be fixed. It is consistent across multiple ODs that I'm a part of. My recommendation is to use the old site (http://easports.com/dynasty12) until we get some update on it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/2012 16:40:53

rmwills wrote:RECRUITING

When I click on the Recruiting tab to recruit for my team, 9 times out of 10 a different teams recruiting board shows up. My recruits are not there and some random teams board shows up. It has been Tennessee, Virginia, and mostly Oklahoma State even though my team is Southern Miss. Anyone else having this problem? I thought it was an issue with my iPad2, but I tried to recruit on my computer and had the same problem.

Is this a network issue or something within my dynasty?

See my previous reply to NebraskaBEN. The new/current NCAA Football '12 web portal appears to be bugged for recruiting. I've been using the old portal (http://easports.com/dynasty12). While not as nice, it is functional.

HEY FRIGGIN EA SPORTS!!!!! I CAN'T FORWARD MY FRIGGIN LEAGUE AND YOU FRIGGIN PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO CARE!!!!! I PAID FOR YOUR PRODUCT AND I EXPECTED IT TO WORK!!! SOMEONE DO OR SAY SOMETHING CAUSE THIS IS CRAZY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS BUT THERE ARE NO RESPONSES FROM ANYONE!!!! FRIGGIN DO SOMETHING!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!

PS3; online dynasty: froghamperOD1.
3 times this season when I advance the week I get an error message, something like "cant connect to server". I keep trying to connect with no success. when I exit, get back in and advance the week, the member of the dynasty that recruited last in the previous week looses all of his recruiting changes (hours, scholarship offers, additions to recruiting board).

Platform: PS3

I have been trying to advance in my Online Dynasty for 3 days now and every time it says the dynasty is currently unavailable. I've also tried to advance on easports.com/dynasty, but when I click Advance Week, it says says I'm advancing past Week 1 and I should be advancing past Week 14. All the information on the site shows that it's Week 14 except when I press Advance Week. Even if I try to advance anyways, it says "Sorry, an error occurs! Advance Week has failed.

I have tried going through customer support and they haven't helped at all.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/23/2012 13:33:06

I'm so sick and tired of this website having errors during recruiting, I lose my recruiting minutes and I waste a week of recruiting, its costing me recruits! I want my 5 Star RB back!!! Thanks EA for not having your $hit together!

I updated our dynasty from the website and it said advancing from week 1. We were in week 5 and it moved to week 6 online. However, now we can't get into our dynasty on the console. It says loading dynasty and just sits there doing nothing. You can't hit circle to back out or anything, you have to cut the game off. Please, any info on this matter would be very helpful as I don't want to lose our dynasty.

I have an NCAA 11 online dynasty and I cannot log on to the website. I get this message:
"You need to purchase and sign in from the NCAA Football 11 game before you can log in the website, however, you are still able to browse through online dynasties."
My email and everything matches up perfectly. When I go to "my games" all my other games are there except for ncaa 11. I even get emails after every game when I play nhl 11. NCAA doesn't seem to register.

Same online recruiting issues as the other people. Random schools are pulled up instead of my own.
I opened a ticket and they told me to post on the forums lol.

Here goes nothin...

case 02962614
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You: What is wrong with the dynasty website? I used to be able to recruit my players from there. Now it pulls up random players from random teams all the time. Every now and then it looks correct but when I go in to recruit it errors out and I lose those recruiting hours. It would be better to turn off the site until this is fixed. I\'ve seen numerous forum posts reporting the same issue and I\'ve tried logging in from multiple different machines and locations and it still occurs.
thanks
02/22/12 at 06:03 PM

Advisor: Hello Doug,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

As I can understand your concern related to the issue.As we don't have any update related to the concern So I request you to post the issue on our forum site.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/91.page.As the site is regularly is viewed by our technical heads and game developers.

I know you have been very diligent in getting this sorted out. In the meantime, please make a note of the Discount Code. As a token of gratitude, please allow me to offer you a 15% Discount code that can be used to purchase EA Games online on Origin. The code can be redeemed at: http://store.origin.com and is valid for 30 days from the date of issue on released games (except Pre-orders and new releases).

I appreciate your co-operation in this matter.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com

Regards,
Hevant
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience.

My online dynasty for NCAA 2011 - MLT is consistently having problems advancing to the next week. Typically it gets to step 4 of 5 "Uploading Dynasty file" around 99% and then completely locks up, where I have to shut down my Xbox and restart. Is there anyway to fix this? Is EA looking to resolve? Please advise! This is frustrating!

We are in year 17 of a great online dynasty. We can't advance from week 1 to week 2 in the off-season recruiting. This is a on a xbox 360 platform.

We have tried reloading the dynasty and the same thing happens. It locks up when it gets to the point where it is showing that weeks commits. They usually fly by very fast but now they are moving slowly and eventually lock up. We are not able to advance at all.

No way we want to lose what will be an 18 season dynasty with seven users.

EA please email me if you need more info. dimihorn@hotmail.com

Lil Help Please.

Xbox 360 - CSWAGSWAG

We are having some problems advancing our dynasty. It will go all the way to the end of step 4 and stop. We have been trying for the past two hours and I have even advanced another dynasty I am commissioner of.
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support
Go to: