[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Post here if something doesn't seem to be working properly  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support

There seems to be an issue with recruiting on the the new 12 site. My recruiting tab never has the players that I put on my recruiting list from console making it impossible to finish my recruiting online.

Having the same issue and have been now for 2 months. I am seeing other teams recruits and so I can't do my recruiting etc. When will they fix this? EA has seemed very slow. It took like 2 years to get the new site

Your best bet is to use the old site (top left corner) I usually set my board on the Xbox and use the old site to recruit when I'm at work..........errrrrr I mean on a computer.

our online dynasty bojanglefunkOD2 on the ps3 is stuck and it will not let me advance from the console or the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

this is the error message I get and have been getting for 3 days.

Sorry,an error occurs!

Advance Week has failed. Please try again in 10 minutes. If the problem persists, please submit your problem request here.

OD: SuperTroopers

xbox360.

we are having an issue in a user vs user game this week, one of our members is getting a transfer failed everytime he tries to enter the dynasty. he tried leaving and rejoining and that failed to work. he also tried another friends GT to join the dyn and get the game in that way it also came up with an error and wouldnt let him join.

common EA i thought the transfer failed thing was supposed to be fixed this is getting ridiculous that you have so many errors unaddressed every single year and the community not you has to find work arounds. I have made plenty of errors posts since ODs went live on here and nothing was ever addressed or resolved. while on other forums I was able to get work around solutions sometimes through the community.

Get your act in gear EA this is embarrassing. I would be ashamed if my name was involved in the development and release of such a broken product. unfortunately due to the group im in and the monopoly you have on ncaa football games I will continue to support your shoddy work but remember its not thanks to your product its due to your businessmen nabbing the exclusive rights to ncaa football.

but as an avid supporter of your lack luster product I still wish for it to improve so please listen, Fix the bugs with the ODs. forget about any new features get what you have to work first. Hell for the longest time this year I could not even enjoy one of the featured new custom playbooks because you guys screwed up and it was broken. I cant even count how many times we had to switch commishes and reload it from a save to even advance the dynasty as a work around to a bug you guess have failed to fix since '11 came out.

I have played ncaa/madden since '95, I have bought one or the other every year since then and have always preferred ncaa to madden, especially since '09 when ODs went live that upped it a notch because my dyns went from 3-4 house hold buddies to 12 solid members getting games in every 2 days and through multiple seasons as the same group from '09 to '12. we all love ncaa so we put up with your bugs but everyone have a breaking point if we cant even enjoy or play an OD because it has so many bugs that it wont work as it should on a consistant basis then we have no need to stay playing a game that for us the biggest draw is the OD. none of us play ranked and at this point rarely do i see any of us playing normal dyn or rtg. we are OD junkies but we too will bail on your shoddy product if it doesnt work and we cant play other users, or play a NC game if theres another user in it. or adv through offseason by having to switch commish and reload an old save that often times means bowl season gets simmed even after we all played it.

'09 we experienced one major bug I cant recall any others that we coudlnt resolve on our own quick and easy without any game changing problems. the bug was that anyone you convinced to stay from transfer or going pro still left. it didnt matter what you did they left anyway and you got your mins back also anyway if i recall right.

in '10 we had more bugs, one where game results just magically changed after commish advd. along with other pesky bugs.

'11 the bugs and glitches got worse. was especially fun to see guys pump fake backwards and the whole D bites for the easy wide open TD.

'12 same its gotten much worse to where a major selling point to the game and big draw (custom playbooks) didnt even work until months after release. along with the hugely annoying and for some game breaking glitch with transfer failed. one you guys claimed to fix but obviously didnt.

I hope you guys try a little harder to fix the bugs cause if us hardcore ODs are fed up you know for sure your losing casual gamers for life who are giving it a try for the first time and find its this bug riddled.

Although logged in, I get a message upon log in that i do not belong to any dynasty. I actually belong to 3, so I am not sure what the problem is, but I am beyond annoyed.

I am having trouble advancing the week in my dynasty. The original commissioner was unable to advance using his Console, his phone (had done so previously) and by internet/website. He transferred commissioner duties to me, but still unable to advance via website. I will try my console later tonight, but any tips/suggestions/resolutions we should try in the mean time?

[quote=ismokepole]I am having trouble advancing the week in my dynasty. The original commissioner was unable to advance using his Console, his phone (had done so previously) and by internet/website. He transferred commissioner duties to me, but still unable to advance via website. I will try my console later tonight, but any tips/suggestions/resolutions we should try in the mean time?[/quote]

Follow-up - tried advancing from console amd froze at the exact same spot 4 times (simming the results for a wyoming vs fcs midwest game). Anyone else have this peoblem in the past have any ideas, we have tried different commissioners, with amd without saved dynasty files, with and without the roster loaded on the console. Not sure where to go from here...

Phone - double post....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/2012 05:17:50

When using the old Dynasty 12 site does anyone else have trouble "downloading all prospects" button. When I click it all it does is say "getting data please wait..." It stays like that and never goes anywhere.

The reason I am trying to download off the old site is it has more recruiting information in the csv file.

Quack

MY online dynasty will not advance past 2nd week offseason recruiting in year 4. I transferred commish and tried copying file. Both did not work. gets to 63% and freezes. I have already had problems with this game not letting me into the dynasty a while ago. This is now another huge problem that is making me not want to buy any more ea games. I would really like some help with this problem ASAP!!

Can't advance online dynasty on the web in the offseason. The console freezes during advancement of week 1 to 2... here is a list of my posts and their NON responses to this issue... Don't support this fail of a franchise. We need other Game Developers to have a hand at creating a fantastic version of NCAA football. EA ran everyone out and now has driven thsi product and the meaning of customer support into the ground. Again EA, you win. Does it feel good to stick it to people?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/preList/8574580/22685066.page#22685066

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/preList/7560452/17036699.page#17036699

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/preList/7550310/17036055.page#17036055

Unable to advance our online dynasty

Dynasty Name "widerightOLD"
Commish handle "mancavehawkeye"

Tried to advance it online too, no dice. Please advise
[Email]

Is this forum not being checked anymore by EA?
[Email]

Nothing?? Seriously. What a joke!
[Email]
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support
Go to: