[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Is there a way to earn more boost?  XML
Need for Speed World  > NFS World General Discussion

Is there a way to earn more boost? Just curious.

Other buying more i don't think there is

You should be able to convert certain of the powerups that you've won back into Boost, but EA really wants you to buy Boost. So, it's doubtful that that will ever happen. After all, what you pay for Boost is supposed to support keeping the game running.

[Avatar]

nfs_web.NFS_N0M4D wrote:Is there a way to earn more boost? Just curious.

Absolutely not..

EA is not (surprisingly) charging a monthly subscription for NFSW. Boost is the only way they are going to make any money on the game. (And it DOES cost real money to keep the servers up for us)

Its my prediction that NFSW won't last 6 months as you give people one thing for 'free' (no subscription) they want every thing for free. And I don't think many will be buying boost.

When it get to the point that NFSW is bleeding red ink (losing a lot of money) It WILL be axed. EA isn't about charity to a bunch of Free-To-Play preschoolers (all that will be left after awhile), they are about making money. (Surprise, Surprise)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/25/2010 16:28:18

NFSW Car Comparison Database
http://nfsw.oldmmogamers.net
[WWW]

nfs_web.Alexis_Starfire wrote:

Absolutely not..

EA is not (surprisingly) charging a monthly subscription for NFSW. Boost is the only way they are going to make any money on the game. (And it DOES cost real money to keep the servers up for us)

Its my prediction that NFSW won't last 6 months as you give people one thing for 'free' (no subscription) they want every thing for free. And I don't think many will be buying boost.

When it get to the point that NFSW is bleeding red ink (losing a lot of money) It WILL be axed. EA isn't about charity to a bunch of Free-To-Play preschoolers (all that will be left after awhile), they are about making money. (Surprise, Surprise)

Who are you calling a pre-schooler? I understand that you can buy boost with real money, I wasn't sure if there was an extremely slow way to earn boost. So stop being a troll.

xbox.N0M4D wrote:
nfs_web.Alexis_Starfire wrote:

Absolutely not..

Who are you calling a pre-schooler? I understand that you can buy boost with real money, I wasn't sure if there was an extremely slow way to earn boost. So stop being a troll.

Somehow I agree with this guy. They should sell the boost thing to keep the server up for us. Also I don't think there is another way to earn boost.

I think it is already too generous that we can get 250 Boost worth of power-ups in a minutes just from doing short pursuits where you kill one cop, hit the snowflake, repeat. I'm hoping the game will have a lot more options for boost other than power-ups and a few rental cars (how about exclusive decals, rims, paint jobs, and body kits) because I don't want to see the game run out of money and shut down. EA needs the game to make money so they can keep servers running and then if it makes a good amount of money they can dedicate more of their team to creating updates and expansions for us.

Many pay-to-play games are actually turning free-to-play because more people will play and spread the word about the game. There's people who like to spend tons of money on free-to-play games to make the experience easier and more fun.

Here is some ideas for them 1. set it up to where the items can be bought with in game money but at higher prices and Boost at there norm prices, 2. set it up to where we the players can earn boost like looking at advertisements or 3. set it up to where you have 2 areas 1 for payed players and paid players can go anywhere and 1 for free players then you can have the money needed to keep the severs up and make the game fun and far right now the game to me is unfair a player can buy items and have a major advantage over the free players. Some people don't have the money to spend on a game after bills and food and yes I'm one of them

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/2011 02:55:04

[Avatar]

YIPMAN wrote:I think it is already too generous that we can get 250 Boost worth of power-ups in a minutes just from doing short pursuits where you kill one cop, hit the snowflake, repeat. I'm hoping the game will have a lot more options for boost other than power-ups and a few rental cars (how about exclusive decals, rims, paint jobs, and body kits) because I don't want to see the game run out of money and shut down. EA needs the game to make money so they can keep servers running and then if it makes a good amount of money they can dedicate more of their team to creating updates and expansions for us.

Many pay-to-play games are actually turning free-to-play because more people will play and spread the word about the game. There's people who like to spend tons of money on free-to-play games to make the experience easier and more fun.

Since the person before me already necro'd this thread.

You, sir, got your wish, NFS World has officially been redubbed to NFS Speedboost.

was talking about its free to everyone but paid players have a place/places they can go that free players can't.

U can earn boost at the main NFSW website...at http://world.needforspeed.com/store/checkout/earnpoints

At the main nfsw webstore where it says "choose a boost package", like this

scroll down...there you will see a button that says "earn speedboost"...looks like this button

..click the button....

It will take u to SponsorPay website....its @ http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/xx/2603/offers
where its xx put ur country code...eg australia put AU, united states, put US, etc...

it will say "Loading offers...
We are loading the offers, please wait."

when its loaded, there are offers to click on to get boost, most are surveys, although be warned, some offers dont pay if u put incorrect info or info that's not the same as ur profile...

u can earn speed boost there..
D13m4

[Avatar]

It's alive

After having reviewed your email I understand that you have accidentally purchased the cash amplifier. I know that you are disappointed. Please note that once the item is purchased, it cannot be refunded.

[Avatar]

Wow, some people just don't look at the dates, don't they. I guess they like to go in the graveyard with a shovel on a full moon night to dig up old rotten threads. Then they... Oh yeah, we're on a "E" classed forum, I won't continue with that thought!

The money spent on boost... keeps the servers alive and developers paid plenty. Look at how many people have accounts. add up how much money is spent on boost per user that does purchase. It's quite a large number. It doesn't cost great deal of money or any at all to re-create/copy all the cars and powerups/packages to create also, as they are virtual. anyways, funny thread...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/2012 15:27:03

Need for Speed World  > NFS World General Discussion
Go to: