[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Online Issues Thread (Post Gamertags and PSN names)  XML
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE Online

-Muammar
-If someone quits I get a loss added to my record, my connection is still working.
-06:57AM ET
-Xbox 360

how can i get my stats to track on the EA Sports World website? All of my other gams show up, and I can sort by the following categories,"Solo, Online, Overall". However, I am only able to sort by "Online" and I've never played a game online yet?? I am always signed in when I play my Dynassty games, but they don't get tracked.

Yes, I have a profile, with a favorite assigned to?

Thoughts?

My PSN IS "Toddym". It's also used for my EA account that I use on all of my EA Sports games.

Thanks,

Todd

VN604

For Online Team Play, players would always inbound the ball automatically even when the user is not pressing the pass button. this results in forced turnovers.

I've been having this issue everytime i play OTP

PS3

I hope the patch comes out soon

Message was edited by: VN604 (EA Id)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/07/2008 02:10:14

Can not connect to my Cross Town Friend???/

I have been trying to connect to a cross town friend online. We never can recieve the green connecting bars. The host can switch team, but my friend can't changes and it won't hit X to ready. Need help???

catch_smoke20

I have been trying to connect to a cross town friend online. We never can recieve the green connecting bars. The host can switch team, but my friend can't changes and it won't hit X to ready. Need help???

XBL GAMERTAG: King Dre 410

jdkettle06 - jdkettle06

Game froze online twice in a row in the second quarter. While i was winning I might add... What the heck?

ok im sick and tired of my xbox freezing this is a brand new xbox and it freezes almost every game i did the system hdd maintenance and it still freezes every game. i saw somehwere that u guys r not putting any more patches out one of the mods posted that msg, i can't remember which one, reason for new xbox hmmm i was playing live shorty b4 christmas it froze and never came back on. now it just freezes every time. the way it happens i lose sound from my tv and thats my warning, then usually after about 10 seconds it freezes. patch this game or i will go on all out assault against EA FOR NOT PATCHING THIS DARN GAME.(frustraition) but yeah this game needs a patch. NOTE: the game itself did not freeze as much b4 that last patch it froze but not as much.

My GT is Profesrkaos562
I have no idea how to find my 365 code. I bought the game brand new and it says it is with the box but i can not find the code

I play on xbox360 and I'm wondering why you cannot use reserves in ranked matches. I understand this was probably made this way so that when an injured player went on the reserves you couldnt use them. Basically i want to use matt carroll online.

my gamertag is Spencer 2115

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/11/2009 17:17:29

- py1127

- I did have the same problem as catch_smoke20 that cannot connect to my friend for online match. We never can recieve the green connecting bars. The host can switch team, but my friend can't changes and it won't hit X to ready. But we would play with other players individually.

- 2009/03/11 23:00 EST

- PS3

- Please the best in email me if any resolution/advice @ paulpyue@gmail.com. Many many thanks!

------------------------------------------
catch_smoke20

-------------------------------------------

Gamertag: Twyne
Problem: The Bulls roster has been wrong everysince i pulled the 365 update 2 days ago. There roster still has GOODEN and is missing SALMONS, MILLER, and a few other people are wrong. I also noticed that every other team was right and the missing players are all in the FREE AGEN POOL.
Time: 2 days ago
System: X360

My user name is rainman150. My issue that I have is with a specific player named BOOMBOOM83. He is second ranked in NBA Live 09 on the Wii. The last two times I have played him he has been cheating because I was winning by more than twenty. He does this thing where he keeps calling timeouts until a technical is asessed and then pauses for a few seconds. This somehow makes my player stuck where he is and thus unable to complete his free throws. Eventually I have to quit and although I was winning by a big margin I am asessed a loss. I wouldn't complain so much but I am ranked 7th and knocking off the 2nd ranked player would give me a lot of ranking points. I don't want my record adjusted (although it would be nice). I just want this cheater to have to face up to his actions and accept the consequences. This happened tonight and a couple of weeks ago.

PS I would also appreciate it if EA actually used the roster update feature on the Wii now that the trade deadline is passed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/25/2009 21:57:49

I am having the same problem a previous person was having. Everytime I start the game I have to choose my favorite team and go through the NBA 365 / Practice Court thing. I have already created an EA Profile name, but it isn't helping.

Suggestions?

My profile name is lenmccart
My e-mail is adamfwilson at gmail dot com

- PSN name: JB_89

- Okay, so I was excited about the playoffs and decided that I would finally update my rosters so that I could play with the players I was watching. The problem is when I tried to download the Live 365 on my PS3 using the code that came with the game it said that the code had already been used. How do I go about correcting this issue so that I can use the code to connect to Live 365 and update my rosters?

- Time you had the issue: Today

- What console? PS3
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE Online
Go to: