[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Feedback/Issues in General Gameplay  XML
NHL Series  > NHL Slapshot General Discussion

billywa wrote:In PeeWee to Pro mode I've now seen the Boston Bruins go:

49-1 in the remainder of the regular season and then 16-1 in the playoffs
82-0 regular season and 16-0 playoffs
And, right now, I'm 30-0

Also, I scored over 300 points in the one full season and I'm well on my way to that point again now (Gretzky's season record is 215) at All-Star difficulty. Usually, I have the score well out of reach by the end of two periods.

Granted, I am Gretzky-esque but suggest future editions a be bit more realistic (both individually and team-wise) and competitive while tightening the screws a bit offensively...

I agree, because only playing 30 games or so, I have 146 points.
Also, I would like future versions, if any, to have the artificial intel for both teams to be good, I mean for my opponents, really tight defense, but for me, the opponents get past everyone (in pewee to pro).

This game needs classic controller support

Hi, my Wii are connected to the internet but when I came to update online roster and calendar on NHL Slapshot, an error message tell me that we are unable to connect to ea server. Help me please!!

I need to update my rosters. My Wii is connected to the internet, but I cannot connect to the EA servers, please fix this so we can get the roster updated before the season starts.

Played a game where I had a player on the opposite team skate all the way down to the goal line, and then he pulls his stick back and the goalie leaves his post and then the player shoots top shelf and virtually scores every time. Is that considered cheating? I've played many teams that use this "tactic" and have absolutely no Hockey knowledge whatsoever. Please explain to me what qualifies as cheating in this game.

Thanks

Late in the game, I often called timeout to get my top line back out there. What happened to timeouts?
NHL Series  > NHL Slapshot General Discussion
Go to: