[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
PM All Glitchers To Me.... Do Not Post On The Boards!!  XML
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE Online

I've been playing the game for about 2 weeks now, mostly all online play, but I have noticed some very obvious "glitches" in the online play. Some how Mo Williams can make almost every single 3 he shoots, and Steve Nash isn't too far behind. On the stats it shows he is average but in online gameplay he is a 3 point God. Another issue is how you miss wide open lay-ups/dunks. These are professional NBA players, how in the world are they going to miss a wide open lay-up? And it is basically impossible to shoot from inside the paint, unless you get those random slam dunks which it only lets you do about half the time. And during half of that time you get blocked because the players do these special dunks instead of just slamming the ball through the hoop.

where is kevin martin???? why is he not on the rockets?

MAIN.Clueminati017 wrote:People...

Due to the massive flooding, and name dropping on the boards that we have to clean up. Do not post any name dropping on the boards. That's against TOS Regulation, and most definitely flooding the boards. Send the list of names, clubs, and club members of glitchers to me through my private message where I will forward them to my CM.

Thanks.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, SUCH BS, u guys dont even try to fix the glitch, the inbound glitch, u just want our money for u bs game, "PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WHERE I WILL FORWARD THEM TO MY CM" KISS MY A$$... and guys after they read this they will delete my post watch, that happend to my friend when he made a poll about the other bs LIVE RUN GAME..where about 200+ people say they want the old club game back

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/cheaterd.jpg/

DAxKINGxISxBACK IS THE BIGGEST SORE LOSER IN THE WORLD!

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT HE LOST TO ME, BUT HE USED A GLITCH IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET TIRED OF WAITING AND I WOULD QUIT THE GAME!

EVERYONE AND EA MODS! REPORT HIM! HE'S VERY EASY TO FIND! HE IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN NBA LIVE 10!!!!!

EVERYONE GET HIM!

will do bro...thanks

Nba live 10 Ps3
online mode versus ranked
On the psn.

Glitchers name: rom_ron
free throw glitch, three point glitch, out of bounds glitch. He paused every time i tried to shoot a important ft.
6/4/2010
2:18 pm
USA east coast

i used to have nba live online

This crap is still going on and i've sent you a pm before that never got responded to. I'm in a game right now that I filmed my opponent with my iphone doing the inbound glitch and his man is running around the whole damn arena with the ball in his hand. A sore loser playing with the Cavs. And with 1:38 left in the 4th quarter and down by 5 points performs the glitch. But that's ok. I got all god damn day! I'm gonna leave my ps3 running until he quits. It's users like him and a company like EA who don't give a crap and make fans of this game go buy the other series. This is BS EA!

Cool, Micheal jordan is my god and icon.

www.nikehotsale.com
Cheap wholesale nike shoes,nikes air max 2010,discount nikes sneakers,wholesale air jordan,cheap air jordan sneakers,cheap nike air max,adidas,puma,prada,Gucci,high-heeled,nike dunk sb, ED Hardy boots,brand jean,cheap clothing
[WWW]
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE Online
Go to: