[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Problem with online playing Fifa 10  XML
EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback

What do you mean by advert?

That is pretty much what happened to me but i never get disconnected from the Playstation network so that is why i think it is a problem with the EA servers

I'm having the same problem, i just fixed my connection so i don't get signed off of the PSN, but i always get signed off during a game (mostly when i'm winning). I only won 1 game just because they got disconnected before i did. I should be 16-5 but instead i'm 1-20. When is Fifa going to fix the EA servers!!!

So is there no solution? I have the exact same problem, but I have a X-Box 360.

So frustrating not being able to play with mates and on-line. It also ruins Ultimate Team, as it stops in the middle of a match.

Is there anything we can do? - adjust settings, router configuration or is this EA's server?

I am able to play off-line with no problems, My wii is only three months old, I was able to play online at all times, but past one week every online game i play it freezez up.
I have a high speed internet (10mb/sec download, 512kb/sec upload).
Pls help!!.
Thanks.
Pietro(Canada)

ps3.snookle1234 wrote:Hi

I got a ps3 slim and fifa 10 for christmas. So i have only had the console and the game 2 months. At first everything was perfect, i could play online games with no connection problems and generally experienced the whole fifa online and really enjoyed it.
After about 4 weeks of playing i would then start to get disconnected the odd time during a match. I could put up with this as it only happened now again and i could get straight back onto another online game immediately.
Then it started to get worse, i would regularly get cut off 5 or 6 matches in a row. (annoyed me, as like many other people on here.. i would be winning the majority of games when it cut me off).... This got me quite mad in the end as it disconnected me 12 matches in a row!!
Like it couldnt get any worse... now what happens is that when i turn my ps3 on it logs me in to the playstation home, but as soon as i put fifa 10 on very rarely can i even sign into EA sports server. If i do manage to sign in and play an online game, i ALWAYS get disconnected and to make it worse i also get signed out of EA which is then almost impossible for me to log back in... sometimes when it logs me out it then logs me out of the playstation home which drives me mad!!

In a nutshell its now come to the point where if i can log in to play online.. within 5 minutes it logs me back out of EA sports server.. My did not finish (DNF) is about 30% and 28% of these i was winning and just got cut off.

How can i go from perfect online play... to ok online play... to not great online play.. to bad online play... to NO ONLINE PLAY???

I am now stuck playing manager mode (which is getting boring)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE????

I have the same problem.
I am able to play off-line with no problems, My wii is only three months old, I was able to play online at all times, but past one week every online game i play it freezez up.
I have a high speed internet (10mb/sec download, 512kb/sec upload).
Pls help!!.
Thanks.
Pietro(Canada)

hi does anyone know when fifa 10 ultimate team packs will be available to buy using microsoft points?

I got the same problem man, * frustrating, my internet is perfect, the game is always very smooth but in the middle of the game i get disconnected sying the connection has been lost and it gets signed out of ea servers, just wtf is goin on with this.... buying this game is the worst mistake of my life... * EA, die you mothafucka...

Happens to me too, it's such fvcking *, every time I'm winning a tournament match online I either get DCd myself, or opponent quits so I don't get advanced.

I have the same problem as the original poster and I completely agree that EA must have some way of recognising someone who loses connection accidentally rather than someone cancelling a match on purpose because theyre losing. EA seriously need to sort this out, its a joke...

how do you get rid off downloading squads, because all my friends dont have this problem please help ASAP thanks

help

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/2010 12:25:40

i have a problem and dont know if its my or the game i bought fifa 10 a while back and hardly played until now and it sucks because it alway freezes in the main menu or when i do play there is no commentator cant even see scoreboard this happened to me on 09 too the thing is that when i play black ops and mw2 or any other game its fine plus my 10 is not scratched at all its really annoying because i spent like 60 dollars on that game

Forum Admin
[Avatar]

First, I would suggest you visit the FIFA forums:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/categories/show/10.page

Next, if you continue to have issue, just head on over to Support.EA.com and click on the "Contact Us" link and open a support ticket.
EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback
Go to: