[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Product Code Already in Use!?  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

I also am having problems getting my product code to register for my copy of Sims 3:world Adventure. My disk is currently away from me and I want to install It on my laptop. However it keeps giving me the error that the product code is already in use, but not by my account. Wondering if this can be resolved.

Same problem, every pack and expansion is accepted fine other than WA, it simply refuses to accept the code, states its used.

I've done nothing whatsoever different to any of the other pack registrations.

P.S. I'm logged in, why in gods name is that horrendous "reCaptcha" thing still being inflicted on me?

got connected to live support and they fixed the problem for me! dont know what the problem is. Just know that they fixed it.

Yea,I cant reccomend the live chat enough for fixing that issue.I had everything sorted within 20 min of hitting the button for customer support down there.

Developer
[Avatar]

Hey guys, are you still having problems with the message of Product Code already in use? If so, can you please let me know and also be sure to specify which game it is you're having the problem with, and where exactly it's telling you that it's in use (website, inside of the EA Download Manager software itself).

Thanks!

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Man he didn't exist." -- Roger "Verbal" Kint
[WWW]

My issue is resolved.
I had an issue with the sims 3 world adventurer's.
The game installed and worked properly.
My issue was,the game registration code did not work on the main sims 3 site.
My resolution:Contacting live chat,they were able to properly apply the code to my sims 3 account.

hey everyone. been having this issue for a long time now. happened with my copy of battlefield: bad company 2 after the old hdd died and i tried installing the game on the new system. it shows the game on my account on the ea download manager, i can even download the game and play it in single player mode, but as soon as i try to log into my account in the game itself to play online, it asks for a code and if i try reentering it, it says its been used. the account is galimov_m@e1.ru. any chance solving this for me?
cuz i actually tried contacting the local tech support, sent them the photo of the dvd box with the product code, but since i dont have the sales slip (the purchase was made half a year ago, big surprise :\ ) they refused to help me

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/09/2011 10:12:36

to: EA_Offspring

I get this with FIFA 11 that I recently bought

If i try to add the product code to my EA manager account it says the product key is already in use

If i try to register the game through FIFA 11 so as to allow online features it says the product key is invalid

any help?

thanks

My Fifa 11 online code is already in use any help?

Im also having trouble when i try entering my sims 3 code it says the same i dont noo what to do

Yea...this is getting abit out of hand...

I'm trying to get my product code to work and it said the same message.
I went to EA download manager to get the Mass effect 2 for PC since I pre-ordered Dragon age 2 for PC.
Any help is appreciated.

I'm having the same problem with the Sims 3 world adventures. every time i try to enter the key into EADM, it says the key is already in use. i already spent over an hour looking through the help search and found nothing remotely helpful.

Developer
[Avatar]

Hey Bonesters,

Since this is kind of an old thread I would have preferred you to just make a new one. But that's o.k.

I can see that you own a bunch of Sims 3 stuff and expansions but do not show World Adventures.

Where did you purchase it from (EA.com web store or EA Download Manager)? Do you still have the email with the order number?

If you can PM me that order number I can look into it for you. If it is a retail box version we'll see what we can do.

Did you perhaps register it/use the code with a different email address (other than your gmail)?

EA_MikeNoface
Origin Live Support

My Sims 3 Ambitions disc is broken. So i decided to redeem game code in Origin. But it says that "Product code already in use." please help me to solve this problem!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/29/2011 19:50:20

Forum Admin
[Avatar]

Abank -

I pulled up your account, checked your digital download entitlements and saw The Sims 3 Ambitions listed. To verify, I set a temporary password, logged into Origin as you and saw The Sims 3 Ambitions as well, so you should be all set.

If you still can't see it, please log out and log back in, then click the Cog and press Refresh My Games.

EA_AgentX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/30/2011 13:35:33

Visit us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/EA-Customer-Support/48228353146
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/AskEASupport

Have some info to help other gamers? Want to be a Hero? http://answers.ea.com
[WWW]
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: