[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Skate 3 online problems I need help!  XML
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback

I found a work around until EA hopefully come out with a hot fix. Make another master account using a different email address. One thats yours, like from yahoo.com, hotmail.com, rocketmail.com. Log on a new user profile on your PS3 on the log in screen. start skate 3 and enter the new email address and password for the EA sign in and the Playstation store/playstation home login. This is confirmed and works for me. No more hang ups and reboots from the load screen. I am now able to play online, and do all the events without the game freezing on the loading session screen.

PSN ID: skatenadnbones . hope to rip it up with some of you guys, peace and have fun

not making a new account. this is like my first ea game where i wanted it for online play and it doesn't even work. nice one ea loosing customers left an right

it works, i made a new psn account and then i was mad because i had already linked my share package and blackbox park to the account that didn't work.. so i went on and talked to someone on the live chat and they linked my old ea account to my new user name so that i could access it. we shouldn't have to do it but it beats not playing online. with that said, they need to address it.

any updates on them fixing this? its * me off!

Is there ever goin to be a fix for this?? i already have a decent rank, i dont really want to make a new acct, and that defeats the purpose of the 'ulitmate online gaming exp.' I can see at least 3 problems: ppl leaving the game, causing to freeze. too many coming in at once and locking the game, i dont even know how the describe the infinite load screen. either way, my 360 has already 3 ringed from this bull.....
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback
Go to: