[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Roster and Ratings Discussion : *. Louis Rams  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden NFL Roster and Ratings Discussion

How is the Oline rated so high? Everyone 80 plus except for Saffold? Really? I have never seen a winless team that can't protect the QB that doesn't open great holes for a RB get so good rates. With the changes that happen week to week how is this line not downgraded by now? Compare it to Buffalo who opens holes for Jackson and protects Fitzpatrick and they are a lot of guys in the 70s. Makes no sense at all.
Oh yeah, Jason Smith is on the verge of being a bust and was benched once already yet the guy is what 80/81? Ratings czar needs to pay attention to the whole league

Vanboe wrote:How is the Oline rated so high? Everyone 80 plus except for Saffold? Really? I have never seen a winless team that can't protect the QB that doesn't open great holes for a RB get so good rates. With the changes that happen week to week how is this line not downgraded by now? Compare it to Buffalo who opens holes for Jackson and protects Fitzpatrick and they are a lot of guys in the 70s. Makes no sense at all.
Oh yeah, Jason Smith is on the verge of being a bust and was benched once already yet the guy is what 80/81? Ratings czar needs to pay attention to the whole league

Actually, most of the sacks are on TE's/RB's with failed blitz pick ups or bradford holding onto the ball too long - the interior o-line is playing great. Justin Smith is really the only one who was struggling... And yea, they do open holes for jackson and cadillac williams - look no further then week 1 against the eagles. Cadillac, as slow as he is, had almost 100 yards rushing on the day. Saffold has been good at pass protection and decent in run blocking (but not as great as the rest of the line)

I do have some beef with the ratings though - I'm trying to figure out how bradley fletcher is a 78 overall with him and bartell being one of the best starting corner tandems.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/01/14/fantasy-idp-nfc-west-cornerback-breakdown/

Fletcher has been consistently solid since returning from knee injury last season (even prior to his current one this year) and has been very good at shutting down receiver when thrown at him.

Darian Stewart has been one of the most consistent players on Defense (Definitely better than craig dahl, ugh) and finally got some recognition last week during the game from the announcers

Also curious to see why Danny Amendola Has such low speed and catch ratings.. I'm not talking desean jackson speed,but something above 85. Special team players have a fair amount of faster players on them (including corners and safeties), and you can clearly see him pulling away from them in this PR for a TD this season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d819c17a1/Amendola-93-yard-TD-return

Also curious why his catching rating isn't higher - he had 85 catches last year (9th in the league, with 4 players having a 4 way tie with 86 including wes welker).

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2010&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&conference=null&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_RECEPTIONS

Not to mention his fantastic 1 handed catch...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d81b047eb

And I would Say Steven Jackson deserves around 89-90 speed, but thats just me.

Anway, those are my only complaints.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/03/2011 16:57:34

Rams 0, 49ers 26

The Rams are a horrible team and have been destroyed by injuries this year. While the Rams played terrible for most of the game, there are a few players who deserves some increases.

INCREASES:

C. Long - Increase AWR, BSH, PMV. He has been a beast all year and added another 2 sacks yesterday. He was even playing on a gimpy ankle and still was dominate.

J. Laurinaites - Increase AWR, FMV, STR, BSH. He was all over the field yesterday, recording 10 solo tackles, 2 assist, and a sack. He is one of the best MLBs in football, but is stuck on a horrible team. He deserves some increases.

C. Dahl - Increase BSH, TAK, PUR, MCV, POW. Dahl finished the game with 10 solo tackles, 2 assists and a forced fumble. He was in on a lot of plays and did a pretty good job in coverage verse Vernon Davis.

DECREASES:

AJ Feeley - Decrease AWR, MAC, TPW. He is a horrible QB and failed to make any plays yesterday. He looks confused and threw many bad balls.

S. Jackson - Decrease ACC, STR, BCV. He didn't play with any emotion yesterday. He looked very slow to the hole and didn't have the strength we are use to seeing from him. Yes the Niners have a great run defense, but 10 carries for 19 yards is pathetic.

B. Lloyd - Decrease AWR, RTE. Outside of one nice catch the entire game, he was bottled up. One catch is not what the Rams traded for.

J. Bell, T. Wragge, J. Brown, and H. Dahl - Decrease RBF, RBS, PBS, PBF and IMP. These guys had one the worst performances I have seen this year from an offensive line. The Rams only got 31 rushing yard on 23 carries (1.3 YPC) and they gave up 4 sacks. The Rams better spend their top 5 draft pick on an offensive lineman.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/05/2011 10:57:47

See Madden player rating suggestions/articles at:
http://maddenmanniac.blogspot.com/

Twitter: @mannmicj
[WWW]

[Avatar]

So, when will Madden 13 roster ratings be out? I want to see how the Rams are rated.

LMT Mod

This has nothing to do with this thread, but I just finished a complete season in dynasty mode in NCAA Football 13, and there was no option to import my draft class to Madden 13. Why? Why? Why EA! That is the only reason why I even purchase the College football series, is to import draft classes. There is nothing like creating a freshman on Ncaa football, and watching him blossom into a superstar, and watch him go in the top 10 of the NFL draft after he's imported. I already paid for Madden 13 in full, and I'm having 2nd thoughts about getting my money back, since this feature isn't in the game anymore. I've been playing Madden since 1992. This is very disappointing. Thanks for screwing up a good thing. I would've been satisfied with just your new physics and passing game play. Now it's like an RPG based sports game? Really? Half of your fan base feels the same as I do, I see, after reading other blogs on the "new" features. All we can do is hope and pray that Madden 14 will bring back what us hardcore fans loved most.

[Avatar]

I'm excited about having cover corners on the roster this year. It's about time. It should be interesting to see the ratings on jenkins and brockers

I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME DANNY AMENDOLA GOT SOME LOVE...HES ALWAYS BEEN GOOD, 82-83 OVERALL WITH ALIL MORE SPEED WOULD NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION ALSO GIBSON PLAYED SOLID .. ROBERTS QUINN HAS BEEN IN BEAST MODE SINCE PRESEASON AND ITS CARRIED OVER TO REGUALR SEASON. AND THE ROOKIE RUNNING BACK RICHARDSON SHOULD GET ALIL LOVE, NOT MUCH BUT ALIL...ITS HARD ENOUGH USING THE RAMS ON MADDEN AGANST ALL THESE GREAT TEAMS> GIVE US SOME HELP! MUCH LOVE!

I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME DANNY AMENDOLA GOT SOME LOVE...HES ALWAYS BEEN GOOD, 82-83 OVERALL WITH ALIL MORE SPEED WOULD NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION ALSO GIBSON PLAYED SOLID .. ROBERTS QUINN HAS BEEN IN BEAST MODE SINCE PRESEASON AND ITS CARRIED OVER TO REGUALR SEASON. AND THE ROOKIE RUNNING BACK RICHARDSON SHOULD GET ALIL LOVE, NOT MUCH BUT ALIL...ITS HARD ENOUGH USING THE RAMS ON MADDEN AGANST ALL THESE GREAT TEAMS> GIVE US SOME HELP! MUCH LOVE!

[Avatar]

Greg Zuerlein, 100 Kick Power!

LMT Mod

Uhm.. Greg "LEGATRON" Zuerlein needs a massive boost, the kid is breaking records left and right.

Daryl Richardson a 52??? A good rookie running back, that has shown great burst, but you cant even use on the game because hes a 52 and is about as fast as Steven Jackson on here. They need to either update these connected career rosters every week, or allow us to edit players. The ratings are bad on multiple teams, and add fantasy drafts...

they are in the update on OCT 16th

good to know. thanks

[Avatar]

[quote=Boomboxey]Greg Zuerlein, 100 Kick Power![/quote]

I would agree! Damn that 66 yard miss to knot the game up still had a good 20 yards on it... lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/14/2012 17:58:26

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sk1lltr0niik305]
Madden NFL Series  > Madden NFL Roster and Ratings Discussion
Go to: