[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Please fix the Archive Folder Glitch  XML
Scrabble  > Support

[Avatar]

What? Only 300? I have reached the ARCHIVE's apparent maximum of 500 games and that was weeks ago. I suppose the actual number is now closer to 600.

I can't open it. As a result I don't know how most of my games end.

I am sick and tired of whining about this. EA DO SOMETHING NOW. Don't wait for the next version update. Implement an interim fix just for this problem

Don "Quixote" Noel
[WWW]

[quote=drwilliams1]It's now the end of April -- 6 months since this issue was raised. I have nearly 300 archived games and it's totally impossible to access any of them. Moreover, whenever I select the archive, my entire machine freezes as it waits for the update from the server. How about fixing this SOON![/quote]

Not sure how it may be related, but ...

I have fewer just under 45 archived games. When I click the archived tab, it's blank. I have to click refresh multiple times before my archived games appear.

--Charlene

[quote=CharleneTX][quote=drwilliams1]It's now the end of April -- 6 months since this issue was raised. I have nearly 300 archived games and it's totally impossible to access any of them. Moreover, whenever I select the archive, my entire machine freezes as it waits for the update from the server. How about fixing this SOON![/quote]

Not sure how it may be related, but ...

I have fewer just under 45 archived games. When I click the archived tab, it's blank. I have to click refresh multiple times before my archived games appear.

--Charlene[/quote]

Im pretty frustrated with this archive game glitch as well.. my score is horrendous because i went ahead and forfeited a bunch of games that had been sitting there literally for weeks not allowing me to even so much as nudge the opposing players.. as is i still have 3 that have been dormant for no less then 2 weeks. I also have Charlene's issue where it takes a few moments for my archived games (now at 17) to show.. is there any hope to be had that this will be fixed in the near future?

[Avatar]

Trynadad wrote:
Im pretty frustrated with this archive game glitch as well.. my score is horrendous because i went ahead and forfeited a bunch of games that had been sitting there literally for weeks not allowing me to even so much as nudge the opposing players.. as is i still have 3 that have been dormant for no less then 2 weeks. I also have Charlene's issue where it takes a few moments for my archived games (now at 17) to show.. is there any hope to be had that this will be fixed in the near future?

I am not clear what the Archive glitch has to do with you having games that for some reason you could not send a Nudge in. Their Turn games and the Archives are two separate areas. Could you clarify how these two problems might be tied together?
[WWW]

THIS IS GETTING MADDENING ! With 242 games in my archived folder as of this afternoon here is how the archived games folder is responding on my FB app. :

When I first open the page I'm told I have NO archived games!
If I ignore that and click on archived games the most recent game accessible is 45 days old.

If I sign on to an active game and THEN go back to the archive folder,all 242 games will populate, BUT....

If I then click on archived games either of two things happens:

ONE game from 15 hrs. ago will be all I see! And If I try and view the game,it freezes the app and I have to refresh the page.

OR all my games are accessible BUT if I attempt to open and view ANY of them it causes the FB app in its entirety to

freeze up and I have to refresh the BROWSER because I receive a message that FB app cannot respond.

This is a problem every player ,to the best of my knowledge has been dealing with, in various degrees of difficulty, for over 8 months now!

[Avatar]

I'd like to chime in, too: please fix this problem. It's getting very tiring to have the page freeze up and having to constantly refresh. Absolute nonsense!

Scrabble  > Support
Go to: