[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
New Dynasty Website Online - Report Problems/Errors Here  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support

User ID mancavehawkeye
OD Name "widerightOLD"

Well it looks like the "teams" tab isn't working again for our dynasty.

Another problem came up last night with the new site while we were trying to do our first round of off-season recruiting with new site.

Platform: PS3
Online Dynasty Name: darkerstillOD1
PSN ID: all users (3) in this dynasty had same issue
Week: OFF-SEASON
Problem Area: Recruiting
Specific Problem: Scheduling an in-home visit didn't work - listed weeks from regular season schedule with opponents from previous season. Error occured when trying to pick "week 2".

The generic weeks (Week 1, Week 2, etc) weren't listed like they should be. Instead it listed the schedule from regular season and only allowed you to pick when you had a home game. When you try to pick a "home week" you would recieve an error.

I am having the same problem with the "TEAMS" tab. It was a great way to help figure out when other guys were done with their weeks (especially in bye weeks) before advancing. The new site is really nice, and will be even better when this problem is fixed.

I am not able to add a player to the recruiting board. you hit the button and it does nothing.. also in recieving stats for ncaa overall.. the Tight ends are not listed.. i have a leader in tds thats a TE and its not showing up

Overall its looks awesome

EDIT( the add recruit is working now)

dynasty is street203OD2

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/06/2012 09:41:15

I know my EA account and password .. it lets me sign into ea.com .. and it is linked to my gamertag .. problem is i am trying to use the NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty through the web and i sign in on www.easports.com/dynasty and it just brings me to a page that says error 404 ... any help pleaseeee

Since yesterday I can't login to my online dynasty web site...I get a page full of garbage, and sometimes I'll get the error can't download online dynasty...it was working fine before then...what gives? Is this a problem for multiple users? Help!!!

Yesterday I noticed something odd as well. Everything on our online dynasty website seems to be working but when I go to recruiting tab, my recruits aren't here. Each time I login I see a different teams recruits. If I go to "Old '12 Site" then it works but not on the new site. I haven't confirmed if other users in our dynasty are having the same issue.

I receive this screen when logging on to the dynasty

??}kw?H?????^?3I??f ??q?;? d???9??P,$=??af???VuK [qp?svchUWWW?[??_?G?N??d?????>?H???????1??????Tkd?P??=?2?!?'?R?y?????M?j9Sy?I????|??H??i??'?|?os?tR?(?nW????k???2????U??+s? 1?9=?0S?<?}{??'??1??????y? f????_T???1?F ?U?*?T<????WD?Q??|o"u*D?`?t?`?'Gd8??4????ycY??, : ?"3*??0?;c8F S]?Bf?,g?jfum??¤?Av=???maOy????T)?*G*???g??t?nE?L]???? ??2?=??d??9?|?kS??|?_?q?Y?">??&o???pb?????? oK???s??-n,Gs#:#?L????\??m4 ?$ ?Xc???M?}{I&?aX7Ih?_? E????!?[?????bX?)?$?$ ??7cs&!g?:o@?"?A????J?h?5?5P??J??)???>???:?J7?m????$?UqT.???H?S????1}:?z?????SR ?K????T?O?2S5,?w????.?Z?-???I?iP(>???2r???????????T?V????j? ? :??s?s?"#^S?P1???5?Y??> ?46???={????#G???.?C???>;???a?????$"s??Z?I?????4? 3?r????4.?K~fj?.??e?i\??0?F???|]e? ?8??U?1g?{?r??#??????\:$?cs"?? ????J?kJ.|o?/??9?=\0G??cy0l?? j?uJ??:S???1X????#y>t(?`.}????U?E*]y?E?3``;?`@??4??)qu?HA?C,????,>7??,?-4?9??????4??9?j?@??=;?4?*?:??;?=s6N?'??& ????^-??;???H`5^%?????}??wk?M\?}??&w54?n c??n 2?Z?KR?)???g?>?P@?????>h.$?Qq??L??F???????o,'?-?M?????????^?]O???3?T?j_??"???w??z#????????¼ ?n??R??3??? ???X? ????m%???4:?weJ??h&?/??X?>]t??%???}?"?[?}??? i?Y?5?!|?? ????T+r ?!?I?????` .q? =?0?#.3?6?6O?\<??,lYo??L? 4?'w½*+?? wA?i?#Q??q??" ,??a?:D"y????>@? ???????=?-?4Z&N4Y?M???mw}f?'X?f????qC??O?au?# ?1s?> >????fY??!<^??lu??F??' ???k{??????$?????q?M0???'d|hDc? ??3-?Sk4???J??h????>?p??`EH$?K? -I ????a?s=f??L?6?y???w????????*M 0????b?l???????r?~?rxY4?S .?8????BD4?(?H???????24?m??Eytn?V-??Bv?????? ???C"??a??h$S????VO??(T?|q?K>??X F??[,?? ?:????fh@: KK?c?c?R????4s'?q?%??? ?i?T???>??$?M??????9 ?q???my?4??????M?U??[???R??Z??\?k???.? N?^??NN????_???4r??Z??iu?>??}8:????? ??JN???.*B????i32?????G????r?1??^?Q? !,N?c???iZ?f3m???E.1E??<?W?G???!?s?^k????l?????q?GU??a?)??jG???X?Q???]??0?S??)?%?>??s;6R{?e?K?S???c???CH?E???????:1????i??D????stHu?G? ?W?X?_1?{?!;?7??????F?^?,o????Os^o??o???YK}?q???G???s?|?^???1?r?^y???>u- ?O??wH?]X??????C??P?x??k???&d?? ?.? ??x???RH?????m????1U?????x?a9??c??M2?J?A;?\?n???-??n8?????(g?????Z?Q?M?~????{?w?XCex????????xv=?'?"???????:K?5??j=??yxpbh??xn???|4q????x? ã?? g?b????<;u?BZ?????dN`e??&_??(??p?I??Tov?????8??`b???3XM98,? ??i??4???? ZW?}?O?lr[?(??&?R}/)?G??nV!???|?T??"? ???P??5???wg?`V3????o??? m'?AzW%o,G+f< X?VA ?8N????s?!8?|?HJ~????Qu?/f???@v???U?hf????Hd-???VU????OX???Id???Q?U??:?&-?r???,??E?^???N?nWr??1?7??r?'?v??????D???c??q???1oGd??$?H?A???;??x??<??/Sw??X(K/??u???R6V?????Ju%??z\%?u??????J??? ?5???2??=?Z??r????U?????????,??"f???7W<4??/?I??q???i?9w?????f2?????ohS??$ 9x????e???"???iT?;????el%??w[?K?T¼??H?Z=??c????l??;???????;??F%%? ???;??{~M??8???$k???>|???V?????J2??O???Uy??v??zQ?GLK????0??G_?????;pj???C?WqqFI?oI%?S~:?1???? ????T?!?k?+5?k]????^??(?w&?|??? ??b??;?;oX3?????o?? ???|??Q?]???a???? ??????b?%????W&??]?J?/bLC]?\1????f?%#"D????j? ??o???V?.B???8"?????J[d?.???0??5??K\??4H?N7?~?%?ceT?k?ezV?K?a?13????z???+7?i?N??Mc?y0?l?j9f?l????%KA J?i??<?F??????!o?????sl?9??\?{???????8??9\?YY5?5 ??*?1???J???D??W?y???l?{,?7??lQ?v?????U?[B0??|?a@???*?~-??EZ???Ce??(?d?h??r?f?Z??W?[?K???lcnF%??r??Kn??LC?\?n?y?V?d?#??^??n?E?m{0`&d?:s?,BM*hn?`??9??x??Z??????\??rK??\=3?7*?y0KF3?_x???n?V??\??X4(???^?? ??S?%xM`??<?n??"'?93=?;(??Y????P??7???i?}?,??V?31?T???.?`?'?0p?0Y??pA???A?d???k??o???????c?c9??{?????an?c"?9??r8;2h????p?a?L?4????' ?Ob?r?????kk?IU?? ??e0????_o???~??Z??~??:v|^??9?f0g? a??-??? ]?hI?o?-!??;?X[?u?? ???V/O7':3?? i??|'q ???Xu??="H??7???C???[???3?@?Q???Y???a??u/)c|{cc?~???i)|B~?Yk?`??T9 7?-??? ???????E7???^??]m%v???_/???x=:;>I????Oƒ??? s?y????H???3??^?]?U???*??<??"???f?4&#?????*?{l18??!x'oL.???nt??=???T.?5?sE!rA?0.<|??#p?Oi?R?K 4b?x???/ h?_?M??4:????7)J??V??]l?????(G?ZM??KT)h ?????A????e?R??t??????.|h0|G???Q???|?E ???F??b)??K?m? ??@?[Y?M???z????X????|(b?d%?????#?cv^c??3yI???6,????t ??o???X??Y???u6f??Ie???5?T2)?.Nu??Ys?<??l?*1?x?@ ?"?3.~2?7???+aF{???rg??-4???"dMg3??cO?T?2?? ??}o?jHb??? kk?|DI????c?:*??A?1?jl}??B1i? !??SB??&?????B??n?0b??K??9???p????a?1-?%??Cu?-????pm??? ?2x?a???2?j.?] ?????_6}E?FV??{??B ù+??j?S?:d?qX ??rc??F ??????????h?e? ??%??@?dX???m"N?b)k9?_??>?????1"?? A`?6?p{?Z?-s?????[?U??[?????v?~?????????a???????bt??k????-_???@????q?(?$??;#?Y^ V??f?h?z???N?|}????K????xT??q????6????/???H?u?_i??Y??? ??nv??[?+K???????L?S???ubm????p?????B?k?v??f ????7?V?x???"??E? ?j???~e @+???w??F,?%?n ??7%?_?r????g????\eVD?J$p?^?^??rhri?H??????oew?7Vi OF3>??2??a"+?c???q$????0???w??;!?????e?;?]T??s??*????????5?vK?#?[!+????????5Wq;?w;~??*???b?;e?ZV?b?2?x????2??d@??m??0??8?CD30??nB?u#??? ??R?Z??U?I@B???? D?E???.?1s?rc??R??? ?3?????a?=??q??×??2?x???d??WJ?3?O? \k8?^?????{????C???O???0??K?\?w??????&??l?KX?nj?X;????@s?< d\??? T??g?4??[X?$???xg?"%G ?b!???/?????3???äF???u??\.???Z?l<&??D???????h??i???>?L?? ??i"?^!Z|"T??+?U 4C?????M?N?|?=?????\?\G????!??C)9 j??U0?@?&?v?'??cz`?E,/ !??????3???!??8?9?J?V??f?o%DCu?D&?????+ M?FHcK[y[??fu??Dek????0?m??,:F?a??XH???OV?>*?Y????C?iy?o?,????/?+?,??%F]aS?&{???*?` ??B?? ??HH??D ?? ?{?F??tM??n?L )?4{b?7?t8?!I??a?F$)r>"M?P??M???]???p?m<?[c ?-a?A|'+?z?t?6?????A?z??a???NW?0hy$??Ñ??]????N?c?D??qw?????s0???1???6????_+IHY??????Y????A??B&,jbs?.?~?CB?^??J?`?Q ?,?A*N M???eR?]?,?&??u?????:x?OP ??E????H?:H2???Dp?' b???? 2? -?M????? ?&N|4????0 K?8l}k?FN???"? P}??1????Z???}??9 45+? ?R#?8)?? o???J??d? ,i:??uc$?O???ETs?`?*??7??X/??v& ?H?(?T?,?z??` 9@3 ???Z@; ??e????i??n??U??T-?ff?M%??J?O%??J?Q%??J?S%??J _?¤o[=)??&!5?zv/9H8?Z????? ?$?t?$? <&????9???G?u????G?????@????K??]?9??)??????\???)W??C?o??UK1??dy???z???g?C,????=Y?- ?P?n??ac?????`???D? &??Ug?<???? ?9??]?Hg?,&.????u?hy?n7k??????)??tT?0?T7(?D?~??VDIUw?&s?q?r??|jH?????L?9??}"????T (,?M???P)??6n?y?A?2u?(93?*9?sN?+????Z?t?@`i3^?'????&?? ?m ??r?9??Q?U4?2???FU?????#????=1?"?LSC2-?1?6??>$???VCx???$9y=:??q(vef?~r?s?.?&d???F|:????{??G????????-?????#2\|?_?????W`d?4_?$??t???????\~?????Xw??@w??]????$????,i????ge l?/?OF????????Ua?\?y|??<??C?#??????Z????%??OX???g5???@U??ug@??0??????~?w?????AfP4,??|a?%???????1???c?? &??hW??U???`?H???I?9?]??????%??E`??o?6?F???e????K?O?\Ai?? f0??7?1??C%?El3?????<?,???_?RRm?|??????? ?; ?Y?i???P???5???? ????@??<??K?W????|q ??Z?U??^Gi(????3?t?#e???????G???w?[???)??^?#e??U;V??N????A-|??t????\????Arvy???V??6 xj8F?/!?3???z????\??????|?@Á??5?2?,g???_??K???@4 ?t?U¸???[i]N ??$?]w?#Y??:??5??H??????p???#?????*?????W???"??=?+??oC??N?%?q??????)/+SzIU??Md??#??4j??")?J.U%???-? ???l?,??????#?Y??????g?S?&j?N&?v?nu;G?{???^?~ ?A ??cD?>?KWJ??Sp?M?? ?|h?A{????mc?F??t???R??5XaM?8?????}??????<????~????]?\?f?mW(a????X!?7???????i????:??\?G???E?*c??\?}?/?v?83S?'?en???57uL?$??l%?<??-7??(*?KF??8bdL???c"??K ?? ????2????K????as????Z?K??#?p??"??Q?"?????Q???'???Q?????w" _?????????`??Y?Q?d??G?*0:????????)?;???|???z??AE?ml?õ*??hc?????0?hK??S??[;?`?/? Kb-@)?b?@?[?a|?;? ?N@w???Nt?????F<??#?)s??@???[????,?F? p??W???????U;H>?>mFV??>!???A??????4?&?7?? ???6+?={????7 A??`???????8?)?O??{???>y.?^?A[???A?V0HU?P???,+??O??????:!?

My TEAMS Tab doesn't work on Dynasty Website onlne

Dynasty: froghamperOD1

Teams tab just took a crap on our dynasty as well. It has been working great ever since the new website was launched but now all of a sudden it is blank - it doesn't even try to list the teams or anything about the dynasty.

Platform: PS3
Online Dynasty Name: darkerstillOD1

OD: rexOD2012
Username/Gamertag: HouseOfBacon

The website randomly tells me I've been removed from the online dynasty, when I definitely haven't. On top of this, most of the time it doesn't even list the correct dynasty. It says I need to log out because I have been removed from some dynasty I've never heard of before.

Additionally, the recruiting tab displays for the wrong team around 90% of the time. This occurs on multiple computers and has occured in IE6, IE8, Firefox and Chrome. On the rare occasion it displays my own team's recruiting, attempting to actually recruit has resulted in the website not responding and me losing anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours of recruiting time, this has also happened multiple times to the point where I no longer attempt to even access recruiting statistics through the website anymore.

Finally, Dynasty stories frequently fail to load properly. This is minor as it's aesthetic more than functional like the recruiting and logoff issues, but still an error so I felt it should be reported.

anytime i try to log onto the site I get,

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /dynasty/.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

i have no issues on other sites and i am able to log into the dyn through IE. my main browser firefox isnt getting through for some reason.

anyone know a solution im sure the problem is on my end not EAs im just looking to fix it. it just sprang up one day without me doing anything with my browser settings wise one day i logged on just fine everything worked even recruiting, then it gave me the error i tried IE could get on just fine, except my recruiting keeps going to other teams recruits.

tried disabling all add ons and no dice, also tried to uninstall and reinstall that didnt work either.

Does EA even come on here to address problems?

I have been having an issue that has been ongoing for 2 months and from on here it seems I am not the only one. I am seeing other teams recruits when I log in to the website to do my recruiting. Is there a plan to fix this anytime soon? Seems like it takes forever to get things done or fixed. I mean we were waiting something like 2-3 years for the new website and even then we are apparently running on a beta version.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they do. I started this thread just a few days after they went live with the new website. They have not responded to a single post on this thread which is more than frustrating. So that leads us all to assume they aren't addressing the issues we are bringing up. The recruiting problem where you see other team's recruits is really frustrating because it was working really well when the new site first came online. As usual - I guess we'll just have to wait for the new game to come out.

Online Dynasty will not let me advance from week 6 to 7

Xbox gamertag: Freezer11
Online Dynasty: Freezer11OD2
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support
Go to: