[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Free DLC today  XML
SSX  > SSX General Discussion

Dowloaded this yesterday when it came available on ps3 Australia.

Got the two new characters eddie & travis and Mt Fuji.

pomdog

pomdog wrote:Dowloaded this yesterday when it came available on ps3 Australia.

pomdog

yeah i got this in UK too, i had eddie n Mt fuji already actually, but the new boards and travis was awesome, keep it coming EA!!!

Microsoft did not approve Mt Fuji for release so EA had to pull it from the download.
They claim content found to be offensive.

innzane wrote:Microsoft did not approve Mt Fuji for release so EA had to pull it from the download.

what the hell are u on about, i just got the download with eddie, travis and mt fuji and it all works fine, nothing was taken out of anything, stop making things up

I had to restart the game after downloading the new dlc, mt fuji didnt show up for me until I restarted.

[quote=ssxrulez88][quote=innzane]Microsoft did not approve Mt Fuji for release so EA had to pull it from the download.
[/quote]

what the hell are u on about, i just got the download with eddie, travis and mt fuji and it all works fine, nothing was taken out of anything, stop making things up[/quote]

you already had mount fuji plus your in the UK so you have no idea. They put out the free dlc which was supposed to include mt fuji, the following day they changed everything about the dlc (what is was called, description, and what it included) so xbox users in the US only got the boards and characters and no Mt Fuji

[quote=pomdog]Dowloaded this yesterday when it came available on ps3 Australia.

pomdog[/quote]
congrats thats good to hear try rubbing it in our faces some more thanks why isnt it on xbox 360 EA? i preordered this awesome game and now your giving ps3 exclusive content how is that ever fair to people who own a different console?!?! it felt like the 6th game company that has pulled an apirl fools joke on me this week when it said mount fuji was in that add-on and then you guys edited randomly the next day.. its like you stoke your community then everyone was anticipating to be able to ride the 6 new events on fuji mountain and we get nothing but a headache ? i hope there is something in store for us..

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/07/2012 01:47:03

eitherholyjesus wrote:
pomdog wrote:Dowloaded this yesterday when it came available on ps3 Australia.

pomdog

congrats thats good to hear try rubbing it in our faces some more thanks why isnt it on xbox 360 EA? i preordered this awesome game and now your giving ps3 exclusive content how is that ever fair to people who own a different console?!?! it felt like the 6th game company that has pulled an apirl fools joke on me this week when it said mount fuji was in that add-on and then you guys edited randomly the next day.. its like you stoke your community then everyone was anticipating to be able to ride the 6 new events on fuji mountain and we get nothing but a headache ? i hope there is something in store for us..

dudes...mt fuji ain't that great to begin with, and u will get it eventually calm down

[quote=JONES29][quote=ssxrulez88][quote=innzane]Microsoft did not approve Mt Fuji for release so EA had to pull it from the download.
[/quote]

what the hell are u on about, i just got the download with eddie, travis and mt fuji and it all works fine, nothing was taken out of anything, stop making things up[/quote]

you already had mount fuji plus your in the UK so you have no idea. They put out the free dlc which was supposed to include mt fuji, the following day they changed everything about the dlc (what is was called, description, and what it included) so xbox users in the US only got the boards and characters and no Mt Fuji[/quote]

I thought mt fuji was a ps3 exclusive for a few months in the us, so I think that is the reason they changed the dlc, I don't think sony would be really happy to see it on the xbox marketplace after paying money to get the exclusive rights for a few months.

On the europe ps3 store it is available, even travis, tnx ea

i can't find the dlc on the xbox marketplace. can anyone help? im in aus

leeeee o pard wrote:i can't find the dlc on the xbox marketplace. can anyone help? im in aus

as is the case with many things in in australia it might be taking longer to come out there or not vome out at all due to that * woman who helps govern your country and her issues with some video games and stuff (but it is probably the first one, probably just taking a bit longer as this game isn't violent)

if it isn't on the marketplace just try starting up the game n it should be right beneath ridernet as a DLC pack being advertised

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/15/2012 05:06:10

SSX  > SSX General Discussion
Go to: