[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
For Your Comment - Should forum message editing have a time limit?  XML
Scrabble  > General Discussion

perhaps y'all need to re-evaluate the reason why you are evening on the message boards...

i joined simply to seek answers to my questions about the android app, help out others that may be experiencing similar problems, and make some new scrabble opponents.

everything else (in my mind) is simple window dressing, and does not warrant too much thought or input. my mind is already at full speed throughout the day staring at spreadsheets and portfolios and charts and graphs and etc..., so when I comment here, it's usually to give my brain a break.....

Whoever said "winning isn't everything" probably never won anything.
http://jaker023.newsvine.com/_news/2012/05/30/11954048-electronic-arts-changes-scrabble-layout-on-facebook-users-outraged
[WWW]

[Avatar]

@Howard:

I did say what I thought you meant. The other alternative did not spring immediately into my mind and I don't think I would ever think it of you. I used your post an an example of how I see unpleasantness happen. I think I was clear about it.

So if you think I too umbrage, that is wrong.

Now I'm wondering that since the small number of responses to the topic all seem to agree that a time limit on editing is desirable, is it worth asking for, or is it, as 1954Healey said, essentially a non-issue?

@jaker023

People post for different reasons. I live off a disability pension and can''t get out much so this forum is more central to my social life than it is for others. So if the reasons you come here are "... to seek answers to my questions about the android app, help out others that may be experiencing similar problems, and make some new scrabble opponents.", I fail to see why you would even read this topic, let alone comment about it.

Don "Quixote" Noel
[WWW]

Don Noel wrote:
Now I'm wondering that since the small number of responses to the topic all seem to agree that a time limit on editing is desirable, is it worth asking for, or is it, as 1954Healey said, essentially a non-issue?

FWIW, I also agree that there should be a time limit and don't see a problem with submitting this to the forum admins. Since they have so many important issues to consider (as pointed out by 1954Healy), I wouldn't expect a quick fix.
I will now quickly depart this Mutual Admiration Society meeting.

DANA

[Avatar]

Sometimes I have a short attention span so I didn't read all of the comments here but just wanted to say that if I find a word that I spelled wrong and I can't go back to fix it, it drives me bonkers. I also don't post anything that I will regret later but it's nice to be able to go back and fix things...so I'm torn.

But, I'm not short.
Scrabble  > General Discussion
Go to: