[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
BRAGG-A-POSTS  XML
Scrabble  > General Discussion - Off Topic

[Avatar]

Thanks guys! I never even thought of a rematch don't wanna invest in it. I know it's tough to finish out the games where your blown away but I've only ever quit one time I think and it was an obvious multiple bingo with completely wild words kinda game. It just got to me. I was a bit bummed not being able to go for a high score but no probl
Cathy

I often quit when any of these conditions are in place: game is down to less than 10 tiles left in the bag and easy math tells me I'm insurmountably behind, I'm insurmountably behind AND the game play is slow. I will not resign if by doing so I'll deny someone from achieving a personal best high score. When someone resigns with 30 tiles left in the bag,down by 90 points....PFFT! Let them!

My intent for this thread was to have a place for good plays that were not HALL OF FAME worthy. Most of us will never have a hall of fame worthy play. I've never had a TW to TW play online. Congrats Cathy. Did you see the possibility for PREJUDGERS, I love those prefixes to TW's!

[Avatar]

Those prefixes are something I need to think more about! I am sure I miss them. Man I would have had another 66 points or something like that! Drats! Jeanne N
Oh well. My rating has tanked From a high of 1700 something to 1615 right now. I got whupped by a 1400 player with a touch for very odd bingo words. Climbing back up the ladder!
Scrabble  > General Discussion - Off Topic
Go to: