[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
account hack / email changed  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

i just received 2 emails as well...1 for changing my password and the other informing me that my email account has been changed, in which i clearly did NOT do.

i just created this account to share my frustration with EA and to find a solution

has your problem been solved?

EA Representative
[Avatar]

hello round_dice1,

Thank you for your feedback.
It is the best way to visit help.origin.com.
A live advsor will assist you to solve your problem.

An another way to find the advisor:
Please Login Origin Client --> Click Help --> Origin Help -->?Live Chat

EA_OriginSupport
Please visit help.origin.com for solutions to common Origin issues.
[WWW]

how to solve hacking problems
my account hacked recently

how u go to the live chat
i nid my account back quick

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi bioware-mythic.7.production.8262672.191926,

You can create a fake account, then do live chat mentioned above.

Regards,

EA_OriginSupport
[WWW]

Hi all! I have the same problem: Nov 2nd 2012 I've receive email notification which says my Origin account email was changed.

I've contacted EA support via live chat, provide my stolen account old (my current) email address, nickname, date of birth, DVD game keys for both BF: BC2 and BF 3 which was on stolen account. Yes, they said the birth date was wrong, but I have a purchase of BF3 Premium via Origin Store on my current account email. They accept it as a proof and said what I'll be notified about investigation results on my email within 48-72 hours (it is a lot more than enough but ok), but it was Nov 4th when I opened this "case", now is Nov 12th and nothing!!! Case status is still "open". Then I wrote the email to russian EA support (russian support don't have live chat) where I said about everything mentioned upper. And nothing too! They even not contact me to say something like "sory to keep you waiting, investigation continues, you'll be notified... bla-bla-bla".

And the most fun thing is - EA - is the one of the biggest game developer/publisher in the world! And they have not the simple thing:
CANCELLATION LINK IN NOTIFICATION EMAIL TO CANCEL EMAIL/PASSWORD CHANGE!!!

This kind of feature provided by any more or less popular electronic service nowadays. But not EA services... It's a shame, EA!

EA WORKERS, if you read this, please, let read this direct to your top-brass, coz this is not the single exception case - it is the TENDENSION! Maybe then they get up their * and start to do something!.. If they care of course...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/12/2012 03:24:59

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Samuraisa ,

We had noticed this problem, our team is investigating it.

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,
[WWW]

I just cheked through my stolen account's friends and found the new Nickname of my former acc.
It is Alexof333:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Alexof333/

It even has the avatar I draw myself. This picture of panda can be found in internet only on Samuraisa accounts in different services and on my home PC

Also my stolen account's friends Kitchiri and Yukon_UKR (yes that's all, we don't add to friendlist people who we don't know personally) can confirm what my acc is stolen. You can see the next on Yukon_UKR's page (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Yukon_UKR/):

Battle Feed
Alexof333 and Yukon_UKR are now friends
3 months ago

3 months ago it was Samuraisa, registered on my current email instead Alexof333, if EA tracking all the history, not the battles only.

I provide all the proofs (I can do it one more time, if you need):
1) Games keys;
2) Online purchase of BF3 Premium in Origin Store for my current email;
3) Current Origin users, who can confirm my words and who was in friendlist of stolen acc not so long time ago;
4) I even has the SimCity Social app in Facebook acc which has the same email as my current Origin email. And there is the Origin factory which was available if you login into your valid Origin acc. I received this factory through my stolen acc several months ago. I can't receive this factory with current acc, which was created 4th of Nov. Don't you think so? (The app is blocked now, but I can unblock it, if it needed to proceed "investigation" ).

I found the stolen account for you...

What else do you need to restore my acc? Just do it!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 11/13/2012 01:37:16

This explains my issue, they said my birth date was wrong. I even made another two accounts and made sure my bday was correct and they were able to confirm the correct bday on those. I am certain I used my actual bday on my original sign up. The fact that the hackers can change your DOB in the EA database explains why it's different.

I gave them my product keys, email addresses. All they want is the bday but its different.

I can actually login via facebook and see the new email address the hacker changed it to.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/13/2012 02:03:23

Me to can login through the assigned Facebook account, can see current set email (it is cedoy333@yandex.ru), but can't change anything, becouse I don't know the current password...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/13/2012 05:09:43

My Account got hacket too day also... got 2 mails fron origin first where in russian and translated it to a virify email change mail the second email where in danish whitch i am... I't said email change succes, now i cant login whith that email tryid to retrive my password it said you will get a mail but no mail showet up..!!! had too use another email too get in here and report...

I preaktivated COD Black OPS 2 yesteday for use too day after realese

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/13/2012 06:01:43

Mine got hacked today aswell, got the stupid email saying I've changed my account info, when I didn't. Went to live chat they wanted my birthdate, fine I gave it to them, and guess what they said it didn't match. Really, I know my own birthday you twits. Then he insists on telling me that there was no way someone could had changed it...really, then why does it in your account preferences? PS. Please notice that I speak ENGLISH so I'd like to speak with someone on this side of the world!!

My e-mail was hacked. Please, Help!

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Egr627,

Thanks for your post.
Please direct to help.ea.com to talk with a game advisor or click “Origin help” within Origin to do a live chat for further help.

Regards,

EA_OriginSupport
[WWW]

Apparently you didn't read my message right (which if you're "English" as you stated, then it shouldn't had been a problem)

[color=red]I've been trying to login to my account via sims and of course I got the email about someone changed my password and email---i had to reset my password through my phone went through live chat of course my birthday didnt match...im able to post in the sims forums but it still says im not logged in and i can't access the main sims site without the oops thing popping up
PLEASE HELP D: [/color]

[color=blue]Hi whoppingspider86,

Thanks for your post.
Please direct to help.ea.com to talk with a game advisor or click “Origin help” within Origin to do a live chat for further help. [/color]

Well, just letting you know I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS! NOT TO MENTION I HATE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WHO ONLY SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH (by that I mean he or she is reading from a script and have no idea what they're saying) LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, IT'S ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY THAT I DAM(N) WELL KNOW WAS ENTERED RIGHT WHEN I REG. SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR WHOEVER FIX YOUR CRAP!!!!!!
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: