[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The "I've Lost My Springfield" Thread  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues

reeealy usefull.....

i got the exact same response

i especially liked this part:

"I am sorry to know that your Simpsons: Tapped Out game being reset. I know you have been disappointed and nothing can measure up to what you have been made to feel. I apologize for the delay in my response and disappointment caused due to this."

lost mine a few minutes ago and am still getting the notifications of my old game not sure what to do now I have restarted back to level 7 but I wish something could be done

I had same situation but went from level 17 to 3. had the same message of previous game and tried to reload but nothing has worked

i was at level 20, sent lisa on a trick or treating mission, was notified when it finished, started my game up and it began playing the opening video where Homer blows up Springfield and then started me back at level 1. i logged out, logged back in and the same thing happened. i created a new account like some on this forum have suggested but all it did was ask me if the level 1 from the other account is the one i'm trying to access. there is no way i'll ever attempt another app from EA if this is what is to be expected. addictive game but nothing but problems from the start. i've been playing this for months and now i have to start from the beginning? no way in hell. i feel sorry for people who spent actual money and are in the same situation as me.

I wish they would tell us if they will be able to solve our problem (give us our springfield back) or not. Then I could decide whether to delete the game or wait a bit more....

EA PLEASE NOTICE US!!!!!!!

[Avatar]

i hear that resetting the date manually on Ipad/Iphone Fixes the issue but you must close the game down and close it from running in the background to via hitting home button twice in a row

That does not work at all. Have tried it hundreds of times and have given up waiting for EA to reply and have just started again. Not happy at all

My Level 19 Springfield is also missing, i spent so much time in it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2012 13:58:09

so what? we all have lost our cities and nobody from EA gives a damn? that's not fair, i have lost my springfield just a couple minutes ago. I thought that copy of it was on origin account , but i keep getting message that game want's to create a new town for my account. i hope it will get fixed by tomorrow morning.

Yep, just lost mine too. Got a notification that my Supercollider was done, but nothing I do lets me back in. I've killed the app and restarted it, rebooted the phone, logged out and back into my Origin account, no change.

Does anyone from EA actually see these forums?

[quote=Arkaynen]
Does anyone from EA actually see these forums?[/quote]

doubt it mate. whole forum seems like it was abandoned by EA staff i've checked other topics - no response from EA too.

Well, I went ahead and opened a case with EA. If I end up hosed, I don't think I'm going to rebuild.

Arkaynen, what does opening a case mean? Is it some legal process?

I was thinking about complaining to EA authorities rather than asking for their help again but I am unsure if it would be affective alone....Maybe we can do it together, I mean as the people who post in this forum thread. We could write a message explaining the situation and how our game was important to us. Then we can all sign it with our Origin names and email it to EA? Anybody up for that?

Yup
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues
Go to: