[Email] [WWW]

[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.bugatis wrote:I think betas only given for USA

no i'm in UK and i've got it

F*** Google, ask me!http://aeaters.darkbb.com/
[Email]

[Avatar]

Hello Everyone,
In regards to posting videos / screens that are captured from the Beta, here is our official stance on the subject:

1. We don't mind you recording videos / capturing images from NFS WORLD.

2. Please keep in mind that this is beta software and of course that means you're going to run into bugs & glitches. We only ask that if you do record video / capture images that contains bugs / glitches then please post them in the http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3831.page so we can get them fixed.

3. A lot of people who participated in the Taiwan beta posted videos and images. As Kiazz said above, John Doyle was happy to see the videos and images being posted.

JUST REMINDING EVERYONE AGAIN THAT THIS IS A BETA AND YOU WILL BE PLAYING BETA SOFTWARE. We have a great QA department here but with such a massive game we haven't found all the bugs / glitches. This is your chance to not only help us test the game but it's also your chance to shape what the game can be in the future.

Cheers!

[WWW]

[Avatar]

Thanks for the invite for BETA if you had anything to do with that Drew Also i sent you a IM as well i never got that email but i had logged into the forums here and seen the download button.

[Email] [WWW]

Got my email, thanx EA !!

From Croatia

And btw hi to all people here

Icant log in , is it just it didnt start or there is problem, cos i didnt have any download except the 7mb setup

E2160 (1M) @2.9Ghz | ABIT IP35-E | 8800 GT | Geil Ultra 800 c4 4x1 GB | Win7 64

i'v got it too but i can't download it ,it says you do not have permission to this area

this page is only available for Closed Beta testers. If you are seeing this message and you are a CB Tester, your browser session has probably expired. Please login at the top right.

lol i checked wrong acc its working see ya guys

By the way i'm from Bosnia

[Avatar]

I got the beta, but I will be gone during the entire testing time. I sent an e-mail asking for a different testing time, but I'm not sure what will happen.

Will session 1 beta testers be allowed to race in session 2?

PC Logitech MOMO.

well, gratz to all of those who got in, something tells me ima get dumped from this... meh makes me feel useless but i guess ill look at the bright side, ill spend more time in the outdoors and putting my HID light kit on my Acura

and i hate being teezed so no videos for me

ill still murk on the forums and check my mail but by this time i'm just putting myself in the "I wont make it" mode

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/2010 17:05:20

YES I got the beta key!

Thank you!! EA Canada bought us NFS Most wanted and im sure it'll be another amazing game!

Canada ftw ...... Hockey + NFS!

im going to try my best to find glitches...

#15 Black List NFS most wanted online

[Avatar]

Look a quick Question, are they going to be sending Invites till the 5th March? And also is there anyone from OZ got a key yet?

http://nfs-s.com/nfsw/RICKASTLEY

Aussies..... Join NFS Aussies (Located in Racing Crew Section)

[Email] [Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

No Nick, unfortunately I didn't get in and I'm in Melbourne Australia. But there is always another wave of betas coming through so fingers crossed EA doesn't leave the Aussies behind! BTW I'm so happy Kaizeras got in (I hope I spelled it right-I'm going by memory.) And to all others that got in, have fun, use every hour to advantage and get us some videos.

Cheers-Dominator3531

RIP Kurt Cobain! Left handers rule! Unfortunately only 10% population are left handed, (I'm one of them)
(Nevermind)
Join NFS Aussies if you're a NFS fan and a proud Aussie! It's fun and free!

[Avatar]

cnc4.pupsas007 wrote:Thank you Drew that actually calmed me down!NFS ROXSORZ FOREVARZ!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it pupsas007.
[WWW]

[Avatar]

i didn't get the key, but i hope of u guys enjoy the game and find some bugs so i can play a great game when the final version is released, gl

[Avatar]

nfs.Jinix wrote:

ill still murk on the forums and check my mail but by this time i'm just putting myself in the "I wont make it" mode

I was in that mode until 5.25PM ish GMT and now I'm getting sleep before Friday so I can have 3 great days finding bugs glitches and lags, 3 days none-stop search.... (sorry)

Can't remember who but someone was asking if World will run on XP SP2 + I can't find it (sorry again for putting this on the wrong post)
System Specifications (Beta)

Operating System: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 / Windows XP Service Pack 2 (64-bit versions are not compatible)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/04/2010 10:17:50

F*** Google, ask me!http://aeaters.darkbb.com/
[Email]
Need for Speed World  > NFS World General Discussion
Go to: