[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Ask fellow NCAA Football 12 fans a question about the game  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Tech Help & Feedback

On my game I do not have the option to save highlights after a game. Is there something I need to change to allow it?

I know that this question has probably been answered on here before.....again, and again......and I am sorry that I missed them. But here goes: Is it possible to use the draft class generated from an OD, in an ONLINE Franchise for Madden? I know you can use the draft class in an OFFLINE franchise but I would like to know if it is possible to use it ONLINE? I have NEVER gotten a straight answer for this question.....EVER! All I need is a yes or no. If it is a yes, please tell me how it is possible! Thanks!

Can someone please give me some advice on how too make the CPU Pass Def competitive, in my dynasty every team's QB throws for 400-500 yards a game. WHERE IS THE DEF?

i was on team builder for 2012 nacaa football and it talks about me not having a specific forum and when i follow the link that it tells me to follow it just brings me to all different consoles and there games and say continuously that i need a specific forum i just want to make my ncaa experience the best plzzzz help!

Hell gamers. I'm trying to start an online dynasty and i'm having trouble. Everytime i think that i succesfully create a dynasty and invite users they tell me that they can not find my dynasty name, and i go into the dynasty lounge and search for it and I can't find it either. Can some one tell me what am i doing wrong, i 'm sure that it's something simple. please help.

I want to download a roster without adding the gamertag to my friends. Using xbox 360 with 2012 I can get to the download page, but I cannot get to the screen that allows me to enter a gamertag. I can only select my friends from the list. I've seen the youtube video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZeHEqZccwI ) that shows the screen I'm trying to access :27 into the vid.

ANY help would be appreciated. I've tried everything thing I can think of on the controller. Yelling doesn't work, either.

I have had success at this game on both sides of the ball. Shut down defensive techniques and productive offensive game play. Check this out http://aaportfolio.com/ncaa2013_tips_guide
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: