[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Official Uniform and Stadium Updates for NCAA Football 13.  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Tech Help & Feedback

NC STATE NEW BLACK HELMET AS ALTERNATE
[/url]http://davefromcarterfinley.com/tag/uniforms/[url]

STATE ACROSS THE CHEST

Need to put in the Nike Pro Combat Gear

how about stadium and facilities upgrades like madden used to have. and gifts from players gone pro.

[Avatar]

The new revo speed helmet that Tyrann Mathieu from LSU wears. idk if anyone else wears it but i know he does.

http://www.sportsworldforums.com/
Not All Forums Are Created Equal

[Avatar]

It would be awesome if EA, you guys could let us know you are reading this thread and that our ideas,examples and insider knowledge is being noticed.

If possible even make a public list of all the things you know are currently being added or worked on or being planned on! These kind of things i see no reason as to why they couldnt be released now or as they come along because no one is going to buy the game because you updated Kansas states field per say except those 1 or 2 crazy protest fokes! As an Idaho fan that spent some time creating almost a page of idaho stuff missing in the game from stadium face lift, mascot, helmets, jerseys ect... it would be nice to know im being heard and stuff is being done!

I know you all work hard, i respect that and have bought every version of the game from 02 i just would like to know i am being heard and im sure others are as well! why make a forum thread if it's not going to use (not claiming this) just saying let us know you look at it and what you look at! plz

My Request is like most or so it seems. I would just like to see The New Nike Pro Combat Uniforms In Game Play or at least in the Menu to choose from. Also The Under the Lights Uniforms Worn By Notre Dame and University of Michigan. I don't know if the New Pac 12 Uniforms are considered Nike Pro Combat Uniforms but those too. If I can see it while watching the game I'd like use it during game play as well. Also I think it would be covered under Stadium updates but I don't know how many people have actually went to a couple of different Football games at different stadiums but A lot of teams have an entrance that has become a tradition. UTEP for instance Has The Mine That they come out of (Using one of the Stadium section Entrances. Purdue Has the "World Biggest Drum". The Michigan Banner etc.; A lot of these you see in the Start up of the Game before the Start Screen but not in gameplay that would be a good change. Anyway just a few "requests" suggestions to whom ever reads this who can make this change from one sports fan to another.

Also to add to this ... Noticeable Pride Stickers as well. I think the Tradition behind these is lost in this game as well, Especially how you earn them Like With Florida State where you can also lose stickers. (Which is probably why it hasn't been done, simply because detail like that in the helmet would be really technical and the process of adding them would take a complex formula or at least with the games technology) but then again what do I know.

How about a uniform editor so we can edit/add uniforms to our team or just scrap them if we dont like them and start from scratch. Uniforms should be split up into companies (Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, etc.) and then you can pick what uniform combinations you want to create with the companies actual uniform options. So lets say I decide I want Adidas, I would then have the ability to chose any of Adidas' uniforms they make as far as the jerseys and pants go. The players then would only be able to pick Adidas company cleats, gloves, and wristbands.
And could you guys give the non nike teams TC Gloves also.

I think the stadiums should look more like t.v. i broadcasting like wires in big games and bowl and t.v. cameras on the sidelines. I also think a blimp over the stadium would be cool.

The new Georgia uniforms that they wore in the boise state game need to be in 13

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but the new Navy Nike Pro Combat jerseys should be in next years game. Along with the Brigade of Midshipmen at all home games. Also, it would be great if during the Army Navy Game they had the brigade and Corps sit side by side in the stadium.

THIS UNI NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO OREGONS. THE EXACT SAME WAY IT APPEARS

ALL THE NEW PRO COMBAT UNI'S NEED TO BE ADDED. AND WHEN YOU GUYS ADD THEM, ADD EVERYTHING. LIKE THE GLOVES, THE CLEATS AND THE SOCKS

ALL OF ADDIDAS AND UNDERARMOUR NEW UNIFORMS NEED TO BE ADDED AS WELL

I guess these will all fall under uniforms but it's more of an equipment thread

1.Change the sock length to mid, 3/4, full like they wear them today. No one wears ankle socks. not even kickers. Also add logos on the socks

2.Team colored socks

3.more type of helmets and facemask

4.make the visors look different from each other and add the addidas visor

5.add mouth pieces and face paint

6.remove the bulky spat and just make it the regular size and a half spat, also add team color spat

7.make towels regular size and also have the thin long towel that most skill players wear

8.have more cleat options and colors instead of just having blk/white white/blk black/team color etc..............

UAB's stadium(Legion Field) was correct in NCAA 2011, but incorrect in 2012. How did this happen? The upper deck was added back to this years game(it was removed years ago) and the ramp in the endzone was removed in this years game(it's still there). I don't understand how it has been correct in the last few editions, but now incorrect?

[Avatar]

change michigan logo to

more revo, revo speed, and dna facemasks like

and more.

also addidas visors and gloves, 80+ team rosters, and being able to recruit more than 35 players at 1 time.
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: