[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
can you belive the same pause glitch on madden 10 is in madden 11....im being ch...  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion

THE CHEATER NAME IS MCNABBTOASANTE......I M UP 40-16 THEN HE GLITCH ME,....I HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR 10 HOURS NOW DONT PLAY THIS GUY...CANT BELIEVE IN TWO WEEKS THEIR ARE GLITCHES ALREADY.....

CHEATER MCNABBTOASANTE ADD HIM TO YOUR AVOID LIST AND SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST SO YOU CAN SEE THAT IM STUCK.....IM NOT GOING TO QUIT TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOING IT ANY TIME HE LOSES.........

EA FIX THIS

[Avatar]

Why would you post the glitch? Now more people will be doing just for the simple fact of it being in a past madden that no one even cared to figure if it worked or not.

QUIT POSTING THE DETAILS OF THE GLITCH AND JUST REPORT THEM TO EA!!!!

This will be another issue!

So quit and move on. You are really letting your game stay on and sit there for 10 hrs because of some *? Your record isnt THAT important is it? You arent teaching the other guy anything at all. He is getting over BIG on you. He just got you to stop playing for 10 hrs while leaving your game on the whole time all because of one game. Rediculous the extremes people go to over this stuff.

LoL....Ten hours? LMAO! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Avatar]

get a job or do something with your life.
10 hours of this crap.
id take 10 minutes max of this BS lolz.

mikefish3 wrote:I traded Curtis Painter for Tom Brady. Then I turned the game off.

Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion
Go to: