[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
About this forum...  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion

"Post your stories and questions about your custom leagues and tournament play."

Is this in reference to current leagues and tournaments which players have created on their own websites or will this feature be in the game.

I haven't heard much Tiger '07 news yet and would love to see the online tournament mode get a kick up the backside with the ability to set up a private daily or private real time multi-round tourneys.

110% flappy. Man I hope the daily tournament is back up and running this yr. Running like its suppose to be anyway.

I think Notre Dame has a better chance at winning the National Championship than EA Sports has to put out a reliable online game.

eeeeeaaaaasssyyyy bigd

You just insulted my favorite game and the best damn football program in the history of college football all in one sentence. Dems fightin words bra!!!!

LOL

flappyflopflips wrote:"Post your stories and questions about your custom leagues and tournament play."

Is this in reference to current leagues and tournaments which players have created on their own websites or will this feature be in the game.

I haven't heard much Tiger '07 news yet and would love to see the online tournament mode get a kick up the backside with the ability to set up a private daily or private real time multi-round tourneys.

Hey look. It only took EA 6 years to get private tournaments implemented!

[Avatar]

Ahlyis wrote:
flappyflopflips wrote:"Post your stories and questions about your custom leagues and tournament play."

Hey look. It only took EA 6 years to get private tournaments implemented!

And how many more to get CCs implemented?

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion
Go to: