[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Madden 11 disconnect!!!!!!  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Online Discussion

So I am playing a game online, winning in the 4th quarter against marcusBnice and all the sudden a disconnect happens. I get a loss and a disconnect stat!!!!! What can be done to fix this. I did NOT quit winning in the 4th quarter!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/04/2010 13:14:48

the servers are * up there isnt nything that can be done about it really. I was playing an online franchise and was disconnected twice in a row.

welcome to EA's DNF% Club admission is free at the mere cost of aggravation

Sarcasm - My anti-everything

Same thing happened to me twice today. I was winning and then a "lost connection to peer" message appeared with the only option was to quit, so I pressed it and received a loss. I messaged the person I was playing to see if he was glitching or something, but he said that he thought I had quit on him. So something isnt right...I just created this XBL account for madden online purposes only and I dont want my record and DNF% affected by something that is out of my control.

I find it weird that I only get disconnected when I'm winning the game. Its just plan silly how players get disconnected from Madden when we somehow remain connected to everything else.

im very pist off about my connection issue. im in the middle of a game and i get disconnected. im also talking to fellow online friends and they arent having these issues. what the hell is going on with ea servers. this * is getting pathetic. im thinking bout trading my 360 in and getting a ps3

It is rather stupid, I never quit a game and now it looks like I quit a game!!! Not only to mention that guy I was beating gets a win!!!!

Ya JWB, I wouldn't trade it in for a PS3, that's what I have and The problems are just as bad. And the thing is nobody not EA or PS know how to fix it. It's crap. I want my money back.

Yea, I'm on PS3 too and having the same problem. My record is 30-25 and like 15 are disconnects losses. I'm about to quit playing this * game.

[Avatar]

2 games in a row: I'm winning, my opponent pauses the game, I press resume. Game freezes. 1 game I got a disconnect/loss, other game didn't record anything. I don't quit, ever --- but my dnf is at 13%. Thanks EA.

xbox.JWB3thenextmjkb wrote: im very pist off about my connection issue. im in the middle of a game and i get disconnected. im also talking to fellow online friends and they arent having these issues. what the hell is going on with ea servers. this * is getting pathetic. im thinking bout trading my 360 in and getting a ps3

Dont sell your xbox sell the piece of crap game...which madden cant even fix their servers..What a joke, they supposely stated they were going to charge 10 bucks extra to fix the servers, but i think its all going into their pockets.

[Avatar]

I am trading Madden in am pre ordering FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ! Madden was fun the first 3 weeks not I can't play the stupid thing head to head without dropping game. EA before you put out another stupid game fix the problems.

I don't think John Madden himself would be happy with such a sub par game... Please get your crap together.

Were the 12th man hangs out !
http://www.SeahawksHuddle.com

I feel your pain, i just got kick out two online franchise game. One in the fourth quarter winning 21-3 with 2 min left, then in the 2 quarter winning 21-0.

Absolutely terrible server. on about 5 diferent ocasions i will have the lead in the 4th or 3rd quarter and SUPRIZE a disconect and i get a loss and a dnf. They need to go back to the ways of madden 10 where if somebody disconnects you can finish the game with the cpu. EA you need to fix this problem i have baught every madden for for the last 10 years and M11 frustrates me the most.

[Avatar]

one of the problems seems to be a supposed "fix" that was put in the last patch. after they did that the cpu seemed to be much more "decisive" about deciding that someone "quit."

and it seems to be wrong, a lot.

i commish an online franchise and at least once a week since that patch someone comes on and says "that guy quit on me" when i KNOW damn well (been playin with some of these guys for years) that they didnt quit..and yeah, half the time they were winning,,,sometimes big... i've had it happen to me too...and i NEVER quit.

ya gotta love how some of the guys who get that "quit" message then come on and act like they believe that message as if it were gospel... "it said you quit" is uttered regularly.... no... you wanna conveniently believe the other guy quit...cause somehow he was afraid of you with a 27 point lead w 3 min left in a game where you had less than 100 yds total offense and 0 conversions.... yeah, right sparky .... worse... you have games like one the other day where 1 guy had a measley 3 point lead and the other guy was driving (in fg range) and the game dc'd...the guy with the lead "took the win" and there was nothing that could have been done... of course, he comes in our lg chat with the "it said u quit" ...like someone is gonna quit driving for a winning score ... puhleez ...

it seems this patch added to frustrations rather than taken them away, as promised ... but they said it was the last patch, so, guess we gotta live with it for 4 more months
[WWW]

ok my record is like 92-63 with a now 7% disconnect. i take alot of pride in never quitting. about 2 months ago my record was ill say around 65-40ish with a 0% disconnect. and i have quit o games since, but in the last 2 months i for some reason just get a end game pop up. then once game loads back it says i have been disconnected from ea server. i can log right back on most of the time and i never lose connection to the playstation network. this just recently started and i was wondering if maybe it had to do with 12 coming soon and them not keeping servers running smooth because they are all working on getting up the 12 servers mostly?... and to be fair i have been winning most of the disconnects wich id say is around 10-15 of them, but i know i was losing roughly a third of them. still i dont wanna rush out get 12 tomorrow and this be a problem on my end where im going to look like just another dreaded quitter when thats not in my blood at all, barring an emergency situation im playing until the fat lady sings
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Online Discussion
Go to: