[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Patch 1.02 Issue on the PS3: Do not use My Skill Level  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion

Community Manager

All,

Many have already posted this in the forums, but we've ran into an issue with the recent update that causes freezing issues when you're trying to use the "My Skill Level" option. The team is aware and working on a solution, but in the meantime, please use All-Pro, All-Madden. etc. We'll keep everyone updated.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2010 17:00:02

[WWW]

xbox.Dewiel wrote:All,

Many have already posted this in the forums, but we've ran into an issue with the recent update that causes freezing issues when you're trying to use the "My Skill Level" option. The team is aware and working on a solution, but in the meantime, please use All-Pro, All-Madden. etc. We'll keep everyone updated.

anything we can do in the mean time regarding the strategy pad automatically coming up on defense and not being able to change players?

It also freezes when you are trying to load a game in franchise mode and a few other of the modes. Right now the game is unplayable for me and I have the PS3.

Since the update I have been unable to play Madden 11. It gets all the way to the loading screen then freezes. Can we hurry to resolve this on the PS3. I finally get a chance to play and my experience is ruined by content that I didn't even care about.

You can change the skill level back to "my skill" once you are in the game. If you play multiple games in a row just change it on the match up screen (press L2) to all-pro, custom, etc. prior to loading into the game. That way the game will load and you can change it back to the "my skill" once again before the first kick off.

You can change the skill level back to "my skill" once you are in the game. If you play multiple games in a row just change it on the match up screen (press L2) to all-pro, custom, etc. prior to loading into the game. That way the game will load and you can change it back to the "my skill" once again before the first kick off.

WTF? All I get is blank screens now when I load a game. Even in Madden Moments and Mini Camp. I don't think these have anything to do with the "my skill" setting.

I was playing offline game against another user and the kick meter was not responding for accuracy, if i didn't hit x way early the indicator would slide almost to the end before it would stop. I'm using a PS3.

When playing in online team mode, I (qb) lose the ability to call plays on offense during the last moments of the game. Is this supposed to happen?? it's happened twice when the game was at its crucial moments! & not being able to call my plays hurt a couple times.

[Avatar]

I just played 2 games in a row on the 360 and in the second half of each game I lost the ability to see my play art when audibling on offense. I used Cleveland with the Bears playbook. I couldnt even zoom out to see the WRs.

Also, DNF does not calculate correctly. If I quit an unranked game then my DNF is increased but if I finish an unranked game then it is not decreased. My DNF is about 10 times as high as it should be, if unranked is supposed to add on to DNF (which is dumb in its own right). I have not quit a ranked game while playing seven, and I have quit about 4-5 ranked games playing about 35-40 and my DNF is over 40%.

MADDEN 11 SUCKS OVERALL....PERIOD!! WORST GAME EVER!! WHERE'S 2K SPORTS WHEN YOU NEED THEM??

So this update just came out in the last few days?

I have had no issues so far with My skill and play art. Six games into the season(1). Do see one issue though when you use a rewind for a kick off after a safety you can not see any of the players you are totally blind on what is going on until the whistle blows.

seriously what happened to the patch to fix madden ultimate team this whole deal of me only allowed to have 80 cards why not fix that if not give me back the money i lost in selling the cards and what is up with tomorrow being the first game of the regular season and still no 53 man roster update this is madden suppose to be the best game ever and its been nothing but a headache ever since i spent the 60 bucks to get it when is the offical rights to the nfl up ea 2k sports needs to come back to the nfl just so madden has competition maybe we will get a game with not so many glitches and problems from day one

so ea guys are makin bank off what was suppose to be the best game of the year to be nothin better than the charmin i use to wipe my a** with so instead of keep poppin the bottles why dont you fix the game that you brought out that wasnt even ready you put these forums up to hear what people are saying but you do nothing but ignore it and hope the wrinkles work out itself you want me to spend money to buy scouts please give me my money back for a game that is junk

I am a big fan of madden since it first came out in 89 i think but this year they totally droped the ball. It looks great and the game play is ok but when you play online you have little control over the defense and now its freezing up come on madden your letting me down and paying for extra game stuff is a total waste of money I think.
Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion
Go to: