[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Shoe sponsorship problem  XML
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback

I did all the skate mag challenges and it said to pick a shoe sponsorship and I put on a shoe from that sponsor. But when I did another challenge and I did not give me money. I don't even know if I'm even sponsored by that shoe company. Someone tell me what's wrong

Thanks

I have that problem right now. I have won both the championships, beaten the mag challenges and numerous pros but still I am one sponsorship short.

yeah and i have no idea how to find my sponsors

Want free stuff go to http://cash.zeropricetags.com/?REF=75532 for free legit stuff like iphone 3g,palm pre and macbook air and much more!

Just letting you know that my trophy for the shoe sponsorship popped up last night while just screwing around in career mode. Never could figure out what had happened. Maybe yours will self correct as well.

what do you mean trophy? do u mean like ps3 trophy?

Yes. I never got the trophy for it. I had chosen my sponsor a while ago and it never came up with the screen showing that I had all my sponsors. It might be because I did the Thrasher mag very last though but it didn't pop up at all and I only realized it credited me with it because the trophy popped up.

I found out you don't get paid. You just get extra stuff which kinda stinks. Because your board sponsorship gives you money for having their board, but your other sponsors give you stuff and basicly forgets you. So I thought this was a bug but it's just part of the game

Want free stuff go to http://cash.zeropricetags.com/?REF=75532 for free legit stuff like iphone 3g,palm pre and macbook air and much more!

[Avatar]

You'll find that money is pretty much pointless. As of last night I have almost 2 million dollars, and nothing to spend it on.

He's got an excellent point. I past the 2.2mil mark the other day and I could purchase everything in the game and still have money left over. Maybe they meant for there to be more property to purchase in order to justify all the money but there isn't. Hell I'd settle for it making me purchase custom ramps and rails with my in game cash in order to build my own custom spots. At least then there would be a use for all the money and we'd have the ability to truly create a spot.

your right money is USELESS I don't even like that many brands on skate 2 and I hate you can't get rob dyreks DC hat. Some of the shoes you get on skate 2 look boring like some the etnies shoes (besides the rmv2) are just lame some of them you could not even tell that there etnies what happened to the logo forget to put them on the shoes?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/2009 11:10:42

how do you get the shoe sponsors? i beat all the mag challenges, but i don't know how to accept the sponsorship.
please help me out.
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback
Go to: