[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Cannot go past 2014 season  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback

For some stupid reason I cannot go past season 2014 on tiger tour 11? Support say to post in the forums as as per usaul they cannot help me.

Any idea how to get past season 2014?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/12/2010 20:38:18

You only get 5 season per player. You would need to start a new player to access more seasons. What I normally do is to save a fully developed player as soon as I get my stats up, then when I've played the five seasons, I just reload the saved player and start over.

cem_ea_id.gsd9999 wrote:You only get 5 season per player. You would need to start a new player to access more seasons. What I normally do is to save a fully developed player as soon as I get my stats up, then when I've played the five seasons, I just reload the saved player and start over.

Didn't know this. I'm only a few weeks away from the end of my fifth season too. So, to keep my fully charged golfer, I'd have to start over from 2010? Or he would keep playing 2014 in perpetuity?

Hole-in-One History:
Westchester CC 15th; TPC Scottsdale 16th; Bay Hill 7th; Pebble Beach 7th; Banff Springs 2nd

cem_ea_id.BurningSpear wrote:
cem_ea_id.gsd9999 wrote:You only get 5 season per player. You would need to start a new player to access more seasons. What I normally do is to save a fully developed player as soon as I get my stats up, then when I've played the five seasons, I just reload the saved player and start over.

Didn't know this. I'm only a few weeks away from the end of my fifth season too. So, to keep my fully charged golfer, I'd have to start over from 2010? Or he would keep playing 2014 in perpetuity?

Yes, you would have to start over with a new player from scratch. But you would only be able to play "in perpetuity" from the point where you saved your current player, not from the beginning of the 2014 season, unless you had saved it before you started it..

Wow. It's almost like a Twilight Zone script. A guy toils in obsession, pursuing a dream of being the greatest video golfer of all time. When he finally reaches his goal he remains forever stuck in time, unable to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Hole-in-One History:
Westchester CC 15th; TPC Scottsdale 16th; Bay Hill 7th; Pebble Beach 7th; Banff Springs 2nd
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: