[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Mousasi and Fedor confirmed for EA MMA  XML
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games

As it became known exclusively www.mixfight.ru, tomorrow fighters M-1 Fedor Emelianenko and Gegard Mousasi will arrive in the USA where at them it is planned by tour on the country within several days. Intriguing details further... Next day after an arrival to New York Fedor and Gegard will lead interview with Fox News, AOL MMA and magazine Versus then will direct on press conference in Trump Tower on the Fifth Avenue. Along toward evening they New York is left and will land in LAX, the airport of Los Angeles.

Affliction and M-1 "Trilogy" further will follow. After the next press conference fighters M-1 will answer questions in interview for program Inside MMA broadcast on partner channel HDNet.

The following in the schedule will be photographing for company Electronic Arts, planning to start MMA-GAME in following year.

Last action for Fedor and Gegard will be visiting or games of local baseball command Dodgers where to the Russian will give a honorable opportunity to throw the first ball, or visiting of basketball game LA Lakers. on June, 5th in Kansas City will be organized by interview and photographing for American magazine Fight!, then fighters will go on show M-1 Challenge to the USA.

We shall remind, that Emelianenko trains command Imperial Team, and Mousasi - Team Turkey.

On Saturday of both sportsmen expect on show Strikeforce as guests of honour.

Next day Fedor will return home, and Gegard will depart to the Netherlands.

http://www.mixfight.ru/news/2009/6/2/Fedor-and-Gegard-go-USA/

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/02/2009 21:29:03

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

Very nice

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

Nice find dude.

http://twitter.com/oilersguru
[Email] [WWW]

Signing Fedor is half the battle. Mousassi is a great sign as well!

Randy Couture & Tim Sylvia have also signed with EA Sports MMA.

http://www.mmanews.com/other/Tim-Sylvia-Says-No-One-In-The-UFC-Could-Be-Fedor.html

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

Nice.. also love how he talks down to the UFC fighters.

http://twitter.com/oilersguru
[Email] [WWW]

4 confirmed heavywheight fighters? Awesome its only a matter of time until we get to see some gameplay cant wait...

I think ea will defantly out do thq
[Email]

EA MMA should be a good game.. cant wait to see any screens or trailers.

i hope more organisations sign with EA like strikeforce , WEC, IFL and K-1.

[Avatar]

This means a lot of possibilities, I think those two guys are census top five essential MMA fighters outside of the UFC for an MMA game, if this is any indication, EA's MMA game will have a better roster than UFC 2009 Undisputed.

Ea Should Sign Up Bobby Lashley,Charles The Krazy Horse Bennet,Bob Sapp,Giant Silva And Akebono
Then The Game Will Be Much Better Than Ufc 2009 Undisputed

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/19/2009 15:33:02

Oh And I Forgot To Mension Ken Shamrock,Tito Ortiz,Frank Shamrock,Butterbean,kevin randleman,Andrei Arlovski,Tank Abbott And Maybe Also Kimbo Slice If He Loses On The Ultimate Fighter 10

[Avatar]

All the guys you mentioned except for Arlovski, Tito, and Frank Shamrock would drag the quality of EA's MMA game into the dirt.

[Avatar]

naaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! good work man.

[WWW]

very cool i love fedor =)

Some of you guys don't know much about MMA do you? First, I would assume no WEC will be in the game since it is Zuffa owned, and Zuffa/Dana White want nothing to do with an EA Sports game. Tito and Dana are back on good terms, so Tito will probably be back in the UFC soon = Tito not being in the game. Even if Kimbo loses on the Ultimate Fighter, he will still fight for the UFC which means he won't be in the game.
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games
Go to: