[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
the sims 3 page wont let me register my game  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

i got the game and i went to the site to register my game and it wont let me i just refreshes the page and doesnt tell whats wrong. can any one help me on this.

bump i really need help here i got a ea account as u can see but its not letting me register my sims3 at all to this account cuz it keeps refreshing the page to register the game and its been doing it for the last few days plz ea can u help me plz

ok maybe u dont understand what im talking about

ok this is whats it doing

i go to sims3.com and choose login and i put in my email and password and it tells me to choose my persona and gender i choose this persona and male gender and agree to the terms and what not and click the sign up button then it sends me to https://www.thesims3.com/register.html and i put in the info for that page and i click the sign up button and it sends me back to https://www.thesims3.com/register.html and i keep puting in the same info and it does the same thing. Please can u help me or something i feel im missing out on some stuff i could have on my game.

Forum Admin
[Avatar]

gxsims,

You may want to try to register in a different browser type such as Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.

Hope that helps!

I'm having the same problem, but I don't understand what you mean by using firefox or anything?

Forum Admin
[Avatar]

If you've tried in multiple browsers and are still unable to register your game, please file a support ticket with Billing & Account Support. The contact information can be found here:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=11025

Thanks!

did anyone figure out a solution?
im having the same problem and its * me off

[Avatar]

I am having the same problem. I cant get my game registed either.

Diego Krazy
[Email] [WWW]

me tooo!!! ive been trying for weeks and it just keeps refreshing.

soo irratated.

I'm having the same problem.... and I really want that knew town, but I can't. I don't understand, I went to Help.TheSims.com and it does NOTHING! So if anyone has the answer, please oh please tell me.

Had the same problem but I was using IE AND Firefox

I was copy / pasting the reg code .. try typing it in manually

Meh, this same problem is bugging me. EA Support has sorta left me on my own for now:

"Due to the nature of your issue, more time is required for investigation. I apologize for any prolonged delays this might cause, but please rest assured that we are trying to handle your issue in a timely manner. During this time, you may still update your incident with additional information that might help us resolve your issue without causing any additional delay. To update your incident click the link above that says, "To view or update your question from our support site, http://support.ea.com .""

I want to call them, but they have a toll number
What happened to toll free?

Ive tried using FF, IE, Chrome, Steam's Browser. No sucess.
If anyone could provide any help...please dont hesitate.
-----------------------------------------

I also entered the codes more times then I could count, and I even blindfolded myself and typed with my nose while doing a handstant. After the hospital bills and fractured nose, I entered the code with my nose crutches, to no avail.

Change your persona name. something pops up saying available that hadnt before!!! i was so shocked when i did this because i (like other people) have been trying this crap for WEEKs!!! its a glitch in thier system. Also, if you downloaded a copy of the sims 3 it reports it to the site through the sims 3 launcher. Try changing the persona if it restarts the page and see if that works. it did for me!

Happy Simming!!

(By the way, Your persona is your username).
And make sure once you get through you download your free sims 3 town otherwise you cannot do it again once you leave that page!!!)
Source(s):
Personal Experiance (s)

i tried it amillion times ive even tried my sim2 account but dosent work somebody please help

I am having the same problem and it is really annoying. i wish someone knew what to do and at least we arnt the only people.
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: