[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Community request list  XML
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions

Hi People!

I had made a suggestion about improving the photo-shooting method used in meeting places. It's about pausing the environment when switching from the car control mode to the camera mode, an essential feature that is missing from the photo-mode of NFSW.

The thread hasn't got many replies, and so isn't a hot topic right now, which is most probably why the developers haven't got their eyes on it. Please take a look at the thread to see what I've talked about, and review it as much as possible to make it visible to the developers.

Thanks.

Here's the link: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7551857.page

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/29/2012 12:28:55

Max Tuner X What about Card Peeker and Seperate Performance Parts in the Performance Shop?

Card Peeker: Click http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8516798.page

Seperate Performance Parts: Click http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8512200.page

Card peeker is already on the list as well as the parts. And hey, I would really apreciate if you stopped spamming. not only you spam the forum, you spam this topic, too.

@ DIAMONDKESH - I dont understand a single thing. Explain it better.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7886934.page - Community request list

The more quality and resonable feedback we provide, the better chance for us to get what we want.

sorry.

Well, can we take pictures of our cars in action when we are in a meeting place event in NFSW? Nope, we can't because the environment doesn't pause when we are in the camera mode.

Take, for instance, NFSC. When we had to take pictures, we had to press 'Esc', which paused the game, and so the environment, and then in the camera mode, we could take the camera around the paused car, and take pictures of it in action. Can we do that in NFSW? In NFSW, in meeting place events, the environment doesn't pause when we switch from car control mode to the camera mode, does it? This allows you only to take pictures of your car at rest, doesn't it? This is the feature I was saying is missing from the photo mode of NFSW.

Is it clear now?
[Email]

Yeah now I got it. Altough, there is already a suggestion about the NFSC-like free mode camera everywhere, which will also solve this.

The more quality and resonable feedback we provide, the better chance for us to get what we want.

More than anything, I would just love to have the ability to rename a driver or swap my cars between the drivers on my own account.

Are there any active threads anyone can point me towards that are discussing something along those lines? I've found only one that was kind of going hitting on the same concept, but I would love to post support on any others that are out there too!!!

[Avatar]

i dont c a reason 2 change ur drivers name...

BLUECOMET wrote:i dont c a reason 2 change ur drivers name...

I'd be happy to explain:
I started the game by making two drivers; one for racing and one for pursuits. I thought I would enjoy Pursuits more, so I used my preferred name on that character and made up a name for the race driver. It seemed a shame to customize cars on a character that was in an intstanced pursuit 95% of the time plus the racer leveled MUCH faster so he had access to more vinyls anyway. So now I have over 30 cars on the racer with most of them customized while my pursuits driver (with my preferred game name, camocanine) is largely unused...

On top of that the race driver's name is ScottWalker, which turns out to also be the name of some politician who is apparently widely disliked (to put it mildly) and I'm tired of being asked if there is an intended connection between the politician and my use of the name!

The last reason is that I'm becoming active with World Garage and have shown 20 of my cars there now, but the gamer and forums handle I use is camocanine so the race driver's name isn't recognized and that is who I'd be running at events. The real issue there is a matter of pride, to be honest, since customizing is absolutely one of my FAVORITE parts of NfSWorld and I really want the customs I run to be associated with my gamer/forums handle.

This situation can be resolved in one of 3 ways:
1. I could start a driver with the name I want to use and repurchase all of the cars that I have and try to recustomize them to match. That would take a LOT of $B and IGC plus the fact that several of the customs are modifications made to limited editions and exclusive editions I picked up along the way that I can't get anymore.
2. If NfSWorld gives the ability to swap cars between drivers, I could start a driver with the name I want to use and swap my cars from the old driver to the new one.
3. If NfSWorld gives the ability to rename a driver, I could rename the race driver my customs are already on.

So in conclusion:
You can always rebuild a new character if the only thing you're concerned with is skills. If you're concerned with rankings and stats, you can rebuild those on the new driver by continuing to run races, pursuits, and TEs just as well as you always have (likely even better since you'd be more experienced once you started rebuilding). But when you are concerned with the amount of $B you've spent on a driver or the cars you CAN'T replace, rebuilding a new driver isn't a viable option. Does it make a little sense now?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/2012 02:25:53

Sorry for not posting sooner but EA didnt send me any mails about new replies.

As for the car transfers, NO. If you want to discuss it though, go ahead and look at the post by OOTW_something Its callled "car allocation" or something similar.

As for the name change, why not? But it has to have a limit so people cant just switch names every here and then. It would be a complete mess, not to mention the trolls changing names to annoy somebody. Ill add it with 1 time limit, which is enough for players who made a bad name by accident or are embarrased by it.

Additionally Im editing "Asking when buying amplifiers in-game (you want to buy it? YES, NO)*" to apply to all boost purchases, as requested by McCrea

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/05/2012 04:12:56

[Avatar]

[quote=OINTION]hi, i have 1 of idea for how to kill the unfunny matter.
we need "Punk buster"like KICK/BAN system.
+Where we need to...
A--Super AFKer makes LAG(i saw many 4h over AFKer, that is really unwanted traffic) > auto kick
B--Give limit for Speed hacker(for example,if hackers reach the speed limit or Acceleration factor limit , auto kick/BAN)(This limit is given to each car)
C--Penalty for RAMMER(that is biggest unfunny matter for MPracer) > auto kick & Point addition to BAN

Gentleman's agreement for us.
fear for barbarians.[/quote]

I agree with the speedhack/acc thing, but the RAM is a part of the game like it or not.

where did you get the quote from?

what the hell, how did the topic get down here?! Bump.

again

[Avatar]

To vague. Cannot be implemented as stated because all cards give the same reward. (reward is chosen before cards are shown)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/2012 04:28:23

-- Thanks for noticing me.

Accidentally spending SpeedBOOST ?
Your stories here!
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions
Go to: