[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The "I've Lost My Springfield" Thread  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues

Please help. I also lost my Springfield back to level 1.

My ID: capcomboy
Email: capcomboy@yahoo.com

Lost all my progress on my level 24 Springfield ....again! After just getting it back, please help. It's not like, the end of the world like?

username: knetzky

[quote=knetzky]Lost all my progress on my level 24 Springfield ....again! After just getting it back, please help. It's not like, the end of the world like?

username: knetzky[/quote]
How did u get it backkkk???

So....against my best judgement, I started over after losing my level 24 with EVERYTHING. Anyway, everytime I leave the app and come back, all the donuts that ill get from leveling up or from the homer cheat will be down to zero!! It honestly makes me think that's its completly possible for them to restore our old towns. I feel like its a glitch with my account or something. Too bad EA doesn't care because they know iTunes will refund everyone for their screw up. This is completely out of control. EA blows....

[quote=Ally_riri][quote=knetzky]Lost all my progress on my level 24 Springfield ....again! After just getting it back, please help. It's not like, the end of the world like?

username: knetzky[/quote]
How did u get it backkkk???[/quote]

I was about to delete the game a few days ago and tried to open it up one last time then found out my town was back. I played everyday trying to catch up on the xmas event and yesterday I opened up the game my town is gone again and Im back on the start level.

lost again.

Iv'e lost my town after spending almost £100 on donuts in the last 4 months. Not happy at all! Was on level 24 and the game has re-set. Tried doing all the things recommended to get my game back to no avail. My purchased remaining donuts is all I have left. Furious dosn't come close to how i feel right now.

I lost my Springfield and I try deleting and restalling it but that has not work
[Yahoo!]

i'm sitting in the same boat it seems...

Lost my game a couple of days ago. After reinstalling, updating, closing and restarting about 30 times, still nothing. 3+ months of daily play progress gone. Thanks for the help EA, really appreciate it.

[Avatar]

So I lost my Springfield about two months ago. Think I might have been level 19. I started again and now am up to level 24. I was pissed off to no end and made sure EA knew about it. Then I notice a few days ago I had an extra 200 donuts in my account. So thinking it was a glitch i used them up straight away and got scorpio (I had previously had a problem where my donuts would not save.) Anyway this email came a day or two later.

[quote]Hello,

We would like to apologize for the delay in addressing your “land reset” complaint. We have analyzed your account and see that you have already leveled past your original play through of the game. We admire your diligence and want to reward you with a free 200 donuts to help you continue to improve your town. Please log in to your game to receive your donuts.

Steps to do so can be found in the link below:
https://help.ea.com/article/my-springfield-is-missing-in-the-simpsons-tapped-out

Happy Holidays![/quote]

Did this happen to anyone else or just me?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/25/2012 22:38:54

Chief: Well, McGonigle, Billy is dead. They slit is throat from ear to ear.
McGonigle: Hey! I'm trying to eat lunch here.

Ive lost my lvl 20 springfield. Any help appreciated.

id: justjoe87

[Avatar]

[quote]Did this happen to anyone else or just me?[/quote]

Me too

This morning I've lost my springfield too, any way to contact admins? ID: AvilaW2H iwas lvl 24 ): now i am level 1 ):

What the.....

Now I lost my Springfield too and back at a level 1 city
All that time spent on building up, and for nothing ....
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues
Go to: