[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Can't login to Team Builder  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

This is my second attempt to try to get an answer to this problem I am having.

My EA account has two personas on it. One is my Gamertag the other is a WebID. I set my Gamertag to default. When I try to login to TeamBuilder it signs me in as my WebID and NOT my gamertag. Anything I create comes up as Web since it will not let me choose to use my Gamertag persona. Please someone from EA help, I called tech support and they told me to come on here and ask you. This was like 2 weeks ago.

[WWW]

I had the same problem except it was signing me into my PSN Profile when I wanted to use my XBL persona. I set my default persona to my XBL persona (RagingHokie), but it didn't work. So I just called EA customer support and asked them to set it for me and they did. Try that.

Developer
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.OneEighth wrote:This is my second attempt to try to get an answer to this problem I am having.

My EA account has two personas on it. One is my Gamertag the other is a WebID. I set my Gamertag to default. When I try to login to TeamBuilder it signs me in as my WebID and NOT my gamertag. Anything I create comes up as Web since it will not let me choose to use my Gamertag persona. Please someone from EA help, I called tech support and they told me to come on here and ask you. This was like 2 weeks ago.

Do the steps in the FAQ not work for you?

Christian Buhl
Lead Software Engineer
NCAA Football 11
EA Tiburon

Senior Moderator

Eh, I figured out the problem. For some reason the website would not let me set my Gamertag to default, so Tech support went in and did it for me. Thanks for responding back though.

yeah i click create a team and it does nothing top right says welcome, but no name?
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support
Go to: