[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Can't Add a Persona  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support

When I try to add a persona to link my EA account to my XBL gamertag, I get this error:

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts.
Keep in mind, this email may not appear immediately, so be patient. Note, you can always come back to this page to re-trigger the email in case you missed it.

I tried this months ago with facebreaker and it never worked. Now that NCAA FB 10 is out I tried again and it still doesn't work. By "log in to any online EA game" does that mean start a game on XBL or just start the game or what? I can't figure out what I've missed. I've been an active gold member for years. Not sure what the problem is. Anybody have any suggestions?

Same here. I went through the steps of trying to add my Xbox LIVE Gamertag (GMart Live) name as my persona and I get:

"Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts."

Note, I am logged on to XBL with my Gamertag for NCAA 10. I went to the email address I used to create my Gamertag. I get an email that says I need to now use THAT email address to log in to my EA Master Account. I do so, using my original log in password for EA - I have no other password with EA. Well, that password is not recognized with that email address.

SO... I go through and request a NEW password for my Gamertag account with EA. It goes through, but I still can't link the EA Account name! My Gamertag is GMart Live, so the only difference is the underscore.

My Gamertag email created years ago and my original EA Account email are different. Both show up on EA, but I can't seem to add either persona to the other regardless of which one I'm logged in as. I want to keep my current EA Account with all of my created teams, but I also want to keep my current Gamertag for NCAA Football. What am I not doing properly?

Thanks!

Same * here.
EA is being a real * pain in the *.
I just want to play * Battlefield 1943 or I want my money back u filthy *.
Try to make a decent site without errors ALL THE * TIME

I CANT ADD * AND I DONT GET AN EMAIL THAT TELLS ME HOW TO LINK ALL THE * ACCOUNTS.

Developer
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.lloydsgames wrote:When I try to add a persona to link my EA account to my XBL gamertag, I get this error:

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts.
Keep in mind, this email may not appear immediately, so be patient. Note, you can always come back to this page to re-trigger the email in case you missed it.

I tried this months ago with facebreaker and it never worked. Now that NCAA FB 10 is out I tried again and it still doesn't work. By "log in to any online EA game" does that mean start a game on XBL or just start the game or what? I can't figure out what I've missed. I've been an active gold member for years. Not sure what the problem is. Anybody have any suggestions?

If you are having problems adding or linking another persona after http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/238892.page, customer support will be able to help you. http://support.ea.com/

Christian Buhl
Lead Software Engineer
NCAA Football 11
EA Tiburon

The info on the support page didn't work. When I did EXACTLY what it said I still received the same info the gamers above mentioned.

Whats the deal here?

cem_ea_id.NCAADevLead wrote:
cem_ea_id.lloydsgames wrote:When I try to add a persona to link my EA account to my XBL gamertag, I get this error:

If you are having problems adding or linking another persona after http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/238892.page, customer support will be able to help you. http://support.ea.com/

WHat about if you don't get an e-mail?

bfheroes_web.PromontoryRyder wrote:
cem_ea_id.NCAADevLead wrote:

WHat about if you don't get an e-mail?

i didn't get an email either. not cool, i paid $60 for this game, and would have been content with just madden if it wasnt for teambuilder. Can someone tell me what's going on here, why do you guys feature teambuilder if it's an un-usable service. customer support did NOTHING. is there someone that i can e-mail?

yeah, i cant either, and ive been waiting on the email for 3 days now.

THIS NEW CREATE A TEAM THING IS CRAZZY..I DONT LIKE IT..THE CUSTUMOR SUPPORT DONT HELP OR NOTHING..ID RATHER BE ABLE TO CREATE TEMA ON THE GAME THIS THING IS STUPID..

I can't add my persona either. I type my PSN account, leafs02, into the persona maker, and the following message appears:

"Sorry, that PLAYSTATION Network Online ID has already been taken. Please try another one"

when i try to add a persona it says "Sorry, that Xbox LIVE Gamertag has already been taken. Please try another one." i need help.

i was playing FIFA 11 and it said i made a ea account when i didn't type in a password or anything also i made a new ea account because i forgot my hotmail pass, and it says i cant add a new persona because my psn id is taken, could the admin please connect my PSN id with my EA account here are my psn id , psn email , ea account and my ea email.

PSN ID: supershotpeck
PSN Email: ow.peck@gmail.com
EA ID: supershotpeck
EA Email: ow.peck@gmail.com

Plllzzzzzz help me.
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support
Go to: