[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
ROSTER UPDATE 9/13 (With Errors)  XML
NHL Series  > NHL Roster Discussion

[Avatar]

Hopefully with this update Seguin finally gets updated...

BOSTON BRUINS.

I know I am being picky here, but you took my goalie out of the game. He was in the game to start the year so could you please put Joe Fallon back in the Free Agent list. Lots of other guys have come off of rosters and are still on the Free Agent list. Why can't he? I know I can create him, but that is a pain in the *.

[Avatar]

Why with the last update did they take backlund off the flames roster he is fit and playing. Its annoying the flames center problems are bad enough as it is.

why did last update mess up the sabres??? gave us lalime as a backup goalie.... im pretty sure he retired, also mike grier doesnt play for us... and you got rid of Kassian.... come on ea yer better than this

WaysideFlunky wrote:why did last update mess up the sabres??? gave us lalime as a backup goalie.... im pretty sure he retired, also mike grier doesnt play for us... and you got rid of Kassian.... come on ea yer better than this

Are you sure you didn't actually set your rosters to default? As horrible as the EA roster-screwuppers are, Grier and Lalime aren't on the Sabres roster anymore and they did finally add Kassian back in (tho he never should've been taken out in the first place).

Here is the latest update of players that WERE in the game in previous roster "updates" and have since been inexplicably moved to Hidden, rather than to their actual teams... Thankfully, some of the players have been re-added since the last list. Yet somehow there are still more players being taken out of the game. WHY are more players being taken out for no reason!?

Tye McGinn (Adirondack / PHI)
Mike Ratchuk (Binghampton)
J.P. Testwuide (Chi. Wolves)
Jan Mursak (Grand Rapids / DET)
Trevor Parkes (Grand Rapids / DET)
Philipp Grubauer (Hershey / WSH)
Rob Mignardi (Manchester)
Cameron Abney (Oklahoma City / EDM)
Olivier Roy (Oklahoma City / EDM)
Karel S t. Laurent (Providence)
Rob Bordson (Rochester)
Corey Fienhage (Rochester / BUF)
Matt MacKenzie (Rochester / BUF)
Rob Flick (Rockford / CHI)
Dov Grumet-Morris (San Antonio)
Jonathan Hazen (San Antonio / FLA)
Mark Owuya (Tor. Marlies / TOR)
Kenny Ryan (Tor. Marlies / TOR)

Rastislav Pavlikovsky (AIK)
Victor Backman (Frölunda)
Ivan Majesky (Linköping)
Joel Lassinantti (Luleå)
Adam Pettersson (Skellefteå)
Oskar Sehlstedt (Skellefteå)

Marko Luomala (HPK)
Ilari Filppula (Jokerit)
Johan Björk (Lukko)
Esa Lehikoinen (Lukko)

Markus Keller (Augsburg)
Brendan Brooks (Hamburg)
Sean Blanchard (Iserlohn)
Ben Ondrus (Krefeld)
Yan Stastny (Nürnberg)

Corey Elkins (Pardubice)
Alex Foster (Sparta Pr.)
Adam Sedlak (Vítkovice)
Antonín Honejsek (Zlín)

Paul DiPietro (Langnau)
Stefan Mäder (Langnau)
Robin Breitbach (Zürich)

Maximilian Forster should be on Straubing, not Matthias Forster.... Note again that these were players removed by the roster-screwupper that shouldn't have been and this doesn't even include all the other players (Stephen Dixon, Lynn Loyns, Simon Backman, Leos Cermak, etc.) that haven't even been added to any NHL 12 roster update at all, which I know for a fact are in the Hidden database.

But thank god all those retired guys in the free agent pool are still there for us to use... Bravo, EA, bravo.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 01/16/2012 22:27:50

How can I move a player into a national team and keep him in his own team too?

[Avatar]

At least they finally update the Swedish league. I'm gonna do a thread with the errors and missing players later today. Worked great last year, as most things I pointed out got fixed.

As for the list of players above at least two of the names from the Swedish league are correct or understandable take outs.

Pavlikovksy left AIK after the previous season and signed with another team at a lower level in November. Then on December 16th he signed with AIK again. That was just three days before the roster update was finalized, meaning he was probably missed (other transactions from that week is missing as well for the SEL).

Majesky have not officially signed with Linköping (and haven't played with them since 08-09). He basically have a done deal in place with Linköping, but he is under contract with a Czech team for the rest of 2011 (which means it expires in two days). Once it expires he will, as it appears, join Linköping.

You know you have put to much power into a pass if it breaks your team mate's stick!

JabobK34 wrote:At least they finally update the Swedish league. I'm gonna do a thread with the errors and missing players later today. Worked great last year, as most things I pointed out got fixed.

As for the list of players above at least two of the names from the Swedish league are correct or understandable take outs.

Pavlikovksy left AIK after the previous season and signed with another team at a lower level in November. Then on December 16th he signed with AIK again. That was just three days before the roster update was finalized, meaning he was probably missed (other transactions from that week is missing as well for the SEL).

Majesky have not officially signed with Linköping (and haven't played with them since 08-09). He basically have a done deal in place with Linköping, but he is under contract with a Czech team for the rest of 2011 (which means it expires in two days). Once it expires he will, as it appears, join Linköping.

Okay, well if Majesky isn't on Linköping in the game, why isn't he on Kladno? Regardless, he should NOT be out of the game. I see your point on Pavlikovsky but you know that they're not gonna add him in until like update 14 or something anyway. In other relation to the SEL, it'd be nice if they knew how to spell Joachim Rohdin correctly.

The point is, NO CREDIBLE ROSTER-MAKER MAKES THESE MISTAKES!

EA should make a new NHL-game for every two years, because every game has some big bugs, and they should focus on updating the rosters.. They think that nobody is interested in any other league than NHL

Team Captain
[Avatar]

Coladrink wrote:How can I move a player into a national team and keep him in his own team too?

You have to go into creation zone and create a team & put that player the on the roster

So for the update for 1/17/12: Why can you never do an update to player ratings? Its halfway through the season. Im just a Blackhawks fan so idk about the other teams, but Stalberg has been playing much better than a 80 shot acc and 86 speed.. he's one of the fastest players in the league.. Shaw has had like 4 goals in 6 games, and is great on face offs, Hayes is a dominant 3rd liner, and Frolik is WAY overrated. And Toews shot acc is so underrated. He has 23 goals...

the sabres roster is totally screwed up too, i waited a whole month for gerbe and ennis to trade places do to injury and not have myers and kassian on the roster, and for some reason colin stuart is still in the team. dont even get me started on the injury list...

Rocco092 wrote:So for the update for 1/17/12: Why can you never do an update to player ratings? Its halfway through the season. Im just a Blackhawks fan so idk about the other teams, but Stalberg has been playing much better than a 80 shot acc and 86 speed.. he's one of the fastest players in the league.. Shaw has had like 4 goals in 6 games, and is great on face offs, Hayes is a dominant 3rd liner, and Frolik is WAY overrated. And Toews shot acc is so underrated. He has 23 goals...

Don't they usually not do a ratings update til after the trade deadline in March?

PLEASE, EA, update the Finnish league!

Markus Granlund (HIFK), Alexander Ruuttu (Jokerit) and Alexander Barkov (Tappara), they are all missing!

SM-liiga trade deadline is the last day of January, so maybe the roster update comes then?
NHL Series  > NHL Roster Discussion
Go to: