[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Team Builder No Permission  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support

Hello. I just purchased NCAA Football 10. I have my team set up online xbox 360 game. It shows it as logged to xbox 360. When I go to my game and click on team builder I get the following error. [b][b]!NO PERMISSION- yOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRED USER CREATED CONTENT PERMISSION TO ENDER THIS MODE.[/b]
What am I doing wrong? Is this A server issue? If so what is being done t fix it. It took a while to get my team set the way I wanted and I really want to see how I did. Please someone help me figure this out. Its driving me Crazy.. LOL... thanks.

Sincerely,

Eric D. Youdes

Xbox 360 Gamertag. NEXTEL49242

Developer
[Avatar]

xbox.nextel49242 wrote:Hello. I just purchased NCAA Football 10. I have my team set up online xbox 360 game. It shows it as logged to xbox 360. When I go to my game and click on team builder I get the following error. [b][b]!NO PERMISSION- yOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRED USER CREATED CONTENT PERMISSION TO ENDER THIS MODE.[/b]
What am I doing wrong? Is this A server issue? If so what is being done t fix it. It took a while to get my team set the way I wanted and I really want to see how I did. Please someone help me figure this out. Its driving me Crazy.. LOL... thanks.

Sincerely,

Eric D. Youdes

Xbox 360 Gamertag. NEXTEL49242

This means that the parental control settings on your X360 have restrictions on receiving user created content. You will have to change your XBox's parental control settings in order to access TeamBuilder.

Christian Buhl
Lead Software Engineer
NCAA Football 11
EA Tiburon

That's an incorrect solution. All of my parental controls are allowed or off and I still have the no permission problem for teambuilder. I can play online but i cannot access the teambuilder option. Someone please help its very frustrating that I spend 60 bucks and I cannot access certain parts of this game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/2010 19:16:58

I have had the same problem with NCAA Football 10 & 11

Have worked for hours trying to fing a solution but none can be found. I even contacted EA but they did not respond. If this problem goes unresolved I will stop purchasing EA games because of their inability to help thier customers resolve a promblem like this.

Developer
[Avatar]

There is an XBox LIVE setting that prevents you from using User Created Content. If these are turned on, you will be unable to download TeamBuilder Teams, although you will be able to use all other online feature.

The ONLY way that you can see the "No Permission" message mentioned above is if these settings are enabled.

Christian Buhl
Lead Software Engineer
NCAA Football 11
EA Tiburon

or your settings in your gamer tag are set to private....i had to call xbox live cs because my nephew messed mine up and thats what happened.....

or you have to DL online pass thing dont ask me how I dont know...

Sarcasm - My anti-everything
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support
Go to: