[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Sim City Societies bugged with origin  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

well they "fixed" the last lot with adding destinations to their accounts, given its some time later since the original issues I doubt they're going to come up with a fix now, its ridiculous such an issue should exist with an EA game.

Just as a reminder for the CS reading please add destinations to my account so I can access the game I PAID FOR AGAIN preferably before this decade is out.........

I've been waiting 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/10/2012 14:21:48

Omg....wow.....why would they release it .....well just to let you know i am still waiting also....

yeah for 3, and they even replied to you ignoring me entirely, you have a ticket I dont..., ps would you cut down the chatter its emailing me every time someone replies I'm hoping its CS instead it keeps being you so please keep down to neccessaries.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/10/2012 14:24:14

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi all,

We have created a ticket for this issue. Please be patient. Any update, we will reply here. Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/2012 14:24:13

EA_OriginSupport
Please visit help.origin.com for solutions to common Origin issues.
[WWW]

Ok you've noticed me but you've clearly and unequivocally have evidence in this thread of exactly what needs to be done to fix this issue, and unless you plan on paying me daily for every day I have without the game I paid for I'd rather like it sorted now rather then wait endlessly for your "ticket"

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/10/2012 14:26:20

This is so ****ing stupid. I'm still waiting on your "ticket" to come though.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi wowfactions,

Please be patient. Any update, we will reply here. Thanks
[WWW]

Why should we be patient we paid for it we're waiting for one of your lazy incompetent support staff to do what was clearly indicated in this post needs to be done, and we have to be patient as more days slip by when we're unable to access our product, because your to lazy to do your job, that doesn't encourage patience, quit being lazy and FIX IT and you wont have to worry about your customers impatience, I think we've been quite patient enough somehow, waiting a few days is one thing waiting weeks is quite another, especially as its in your collective power to fix for each of us with SECONDS of effort, either fix it or get reported to watchdog I'm quite passed patience you've had long enough, and good luck getting any non technical user in the uk to ever buy from origin ever if you show up on watchdog. The time for patience is over its time for you to FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 04/17/2012 05:28:41

Stop Bullying.....EA Support stated they will get back with us on this issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/2012 14:30:41

and its been ages since I messages and still nothing, they're doing nothing and your a sucker, if you want to not complain then don't but DON'T interrupt MY right to, I want to access the game I paid for if you dont like it I DONT CARE, if EA doesn't like it I DON'T CARE EITHER and I want to access it now, this is ridiculous its nearly a fortnight since I posted and I have NOT been able to use the game I paid for full price direct to EA for, easy fix and weeks waiting for a mythical TICKET, that doesn't exist as tickets get sorted out in days not weeks, and keep your nose out of my business if there's anything I hate more than incompetent CS its egregious nerk fanboy's butting in where your not wanted to praise people who aren't doing their job and if EA can't run a service without random failing customers they SHOULDN'T be in business. EA SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I guarantee if this was PUBLICIZED we wouldn't be waiting this long which I'm happy to do if they don't sort it out shortly, and if they don't know that it'll NEVER get sorted.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 04/17/2012 17:46:03

Well....hmmm well did some research....published by Electronic Arts and developed by Tilted Mill Entertainment

http://tiltedmill.com/company/

Drop us a line!

Tilted Mill Entertainment
50 Speen Street
Framingham, MA 01701

Email: PR.info [at] tiltedmill.com (general contact)
Email: web [at] tiltedmill.com (for web site related issues)

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Xanderxavier,

This issue has been sent to related staff, they are working on it. Thanks for your time.

EA_OriginSupport
[WWW]

I am about at my wits end with this game.

I first bought it nearly two years ago and was never able to get it downloaded in Download manager. I finally got the game downloaded with Origin, and now I am having the 'log in' box pop up, only to leave my fruitlessly hoping that the game will launch. I do not want to pay $20.00 just to fix a game I have never been able to play before. I have learned my lesson not to download games from online, but I would like to possibly resolve this issue, because I have already invested so much time and money into it.

I have already attempted to take the 'TM' out of the name, which did not solve anything for me. Contact Us has offered no help, and I am just about to the point where I want to throw my laptop at the wall.

Please advise!!!

EA Representative
[Avatar]

hello NightRider9,
Thanks for posting here.
Could you please provide me more detail step about your problem?

EA_OriginSupport
[WWW]

@EA_OriginSupport:

Actually, about two minutes after I posted last, I decided to try one last time to launch the game. Before the login screen came up, however, my computer alerted me that a program was trying to run, and if I wanted to run it. I said yes, and the game launched successfully. I am not sure what I did differently that time. Perhaps it was that I was running the game as an admin. I haven't relaunched it since, but hopefully it will continue to work. (Knock on wood!)

Glad it could all be sorted out! =)
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: