[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
ROSTER UPDATE 9/13 (With Errors)  XML
NHL Series  > NHL Roster Discussion

[Avatar]

For people getting the game on the 13th will the tuner and roster update be one download or two?

What is the file size for these downloads?

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." James A. Garfield

The Jets jersey situation sucks. It really takes away from the game, but you cant blame EA sports for that. I am thankful to EA for putting in the old Jets jerseys for the NEW jets, since really they are a different team than the old jets. I was worried those jerseys would go with the Coyotes only. At the very lease we do have some Jets jerseys to wear instead of NHL jerseys.

Nice work EA!

DTC57 wrote:The Jets jersey situation sucks. It really takes away from the game, but you cant blame EA sports for that. I am thankful to EA for putting in the old Jets jerseys for the NEW jets, since really they are a different team than the old jets. I was worried those jerseys would go with the Coyotes only. At the very lease we do have some Jets jerseys to wear instead of NHL jerseys.

Nice work EA!

Yup that was nice one! Still, i would like to know if that jersey update will work also in my existing be a gm mode. I just wondered that if it comes with the roster file, maybe i shouldn't start any GM modes or seasons before the update comes.

Does someone know about this?

[Avatar]

With the roster update coming, do you think it will also fix the team overalls being askew?

Team Captain
[Avatar]

88Kaner88 wrote:With the roster update coming, do you think it will also fix the team overalls being askew?

Going by the first roster update from last year,.....I will be expecting nothing more that the addition of a few moves that happened after they would have submitted the game for release.

Why they can`t seem to think 2,3 steps ahead,......and get their poop in a group.

The re-occuring glitches/bugs are another issue.......you would think that over a 3-4 yrs span,the garbage code that causes these glitches should be cleaned out already.

will they update the elite leagues too? specially the swedish? And put in Mika Zinbanjad in OTT/ Djurgardens?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/09/2011 13:34:48

PSN:dafo_83
[Email]

Will the *. John's IceCaps jerseys also be included in the same update that gives us the new Jets jerseys?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/09/2011 15:23:35

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

Syxxd9 wrote:Will the *. John's IceCaps jerseys also be included in the same update that gives us the new Jets jerseys?

It should be but there is no official word yet.

[WWW]

[Avatar]

I wish the HUT cards updated players' teams with roster updates. It reminds me of playing NHL94 when i see players that haven't played on their represented teams in months.

NHLPA '93 will always be the best hockey game until I can make heads bleed.

[Avatar]

What would also be nice is for EA to finally start rating players properly.

I just looked over all the ratings thatnk to a Opertation Sports Video and it seems like 75% of the league is rated 79-81. So 3 out of every 4 guys are basically the same player? C'mon man.

Year after year we ask for more diversity. I don't care how good of a fighter George Parros is, his 81 overall is pathetic. Dude should be a 70 max.

John Scott was rated 79! Dude was a embarassement to the Blackhawks when he played in the playoffs last year. I've seen pylons with more agility.

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

hollywood9999 wrote:What would also be nice is for EA to finally start rating players properly.

I just looked over all the ratings thatnk to a Opertation Sports Video and it seems like 75% of the league is rated 79-81. So 3 out of every 4 guys are basically the same player? C'mon man.

Year after year we ask for more diversity. I don't care how good of a fighter George Parros is, his 81 overall is pathetic. Dude should be a 70 max.

John Scott was rated 79! Dude was a embarassement to the Blackhawks when he played in the playoffs last year. I've seen pylons with more agility.

Rating is about what is high, they are that high because as grinders and touch guys they are good at that, however they don't have good hands, skating, and other attributes. So while Parros is an 81 overall he won't score as many goals as guys who are 79-80 overall depending on where their stats are given.
[WWW]

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

dafo_83 wrote:will they update the elite leagues too? specially the swedish? And put in Mika Zinbanjad in OTT/ Djurgardens?

Yes the Euro leagues will be updated too.

[WWW]

[Avatar]

SirPsychoT wrote:
hollywood9999 wrote:What would also be nice is for EA to finally start rating players properly.

Rating is about what is high, they are that high because as grinders and touch guys they are good at that, however they don't have good hands, skating, and other attributes. So while Parros is an 81 overall he won't score as many goals as guys who are 79-80 overall depending on where their stats are given.

I fully understand the rating system and how all players are rated. In saying that I also fully disagree with how they are rated. There should be much higherdiscrepencies in the ratings.

SirPsychoT wrote:
dafo_83 wrote:will they update the elite leagues too? specially the swedish? And put in Mika Zinbanjad in OTT/ Djurgardens?

Yes the Euro leagues will be updated too.

CHL Teams too?!

[Avatar]

SirPsychoT wrote:

And even with that kind of system John Scott is still grosly over rated. Period.
NHL Series  > NHL Roster Discussion
Go to: