[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
New Dynasty Website Online - Report Problems/Errors Here  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support

I PM'd one of the web devs and main mods about a week ago, they wrote back and basically said 'everybody gave up a while ago, focusing on NCAA13 now'. From what he could see, there had been activity by the mods who were supposed to watch this place for months.

HouseOfBacon wrote:I PM'd one of the web devs and main mods about a week ago, they wrote back and basically said 'everybody gave up a while ago, focusing on NCAA13 now'. From what he could see, there had been activity by the mods who were supposed to watch this place for months.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. How many things has EA done right when it comes to NCAA football games?

Couple things wrong with the downloads. (rosters, rankings, etc) Sometimes it downloads nothing, or a tmp file that you cant open or finally the csv file you've been waiting for. Also, the three new teams added this year are not an option to download their roster. Please advise EA!

my dynasty ticker filter not showing up

I am not getting emails!

I've tried for 2 weeks ( football weeks ) to advance my dynasty online but each time i recieved an error message saying it couldn't be done and to try next week ( it has only worked once after the first time nothing )

My dynasty will not advance. It will go all the way through advance process, but once it gets to the end of the upload process to the next week, it gives me a message that the was a problem with upload process and ask if I want to try agin or exit.
I do know that we had one user vs user game left and they finished but the game did not count and I have had an issue every since. It showed the user that won the game ready to advance and it showed the loser of the game not ready yet. I kicked both users to see if this would allow the advance and it did not. Any help with this.
The id file name is BestOut51683OD1 .
Hope to hear something ASAP. Thanks!
PSN ID: bestout51683

I set up my online dynasty's custom schedules during the preseason on my xbox. I then advanced the week online from my computer. When It finished advancing, it had erased all of our custom schedules and reset them to the default. Is there anyway to restore the dynasty from the file I have saved on the hard drive of my xbox?
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support
Go to: