[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How good was 'The President'?  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Off-Topic

[Avatar]

jon-saxon wrote:
dannyb123 wrote:I was on my Son of God, you talked some crap on mic, saying you beat all snipers and would not pick a boxer???

I messaged you saying you ve just made a mistake..

Ahh that was you, sorry I thought you were Ohspamlon, he's been stalking me like crazy since I iced him the other day.

have to beware those salty snipers danny

Fair enough then if your getting sniped, it pieces me off too.

dannyb123 --Retired--

[Avatar]

jon-saxon wrote:
dannyb123 wrote:I was on my Son of God, you talked some crap on mic, saying you beat all snipers and would not pick a boxer???

I messaged you saying you ve just made a mistake..

You around right now?

Nar im off psn now, got to finish 3 weight series with kyle first, MW and LW... send friend request and we will fight soon

dannyb123 --Retired--

[Avatar]

jon-saxon wrote:
iPound4Poundx wrote:
jon-saxon wrote:
iPound4Poundx wrote:
jon-saxon wrote:
iPound4Poundx wrote:
R3LAPZE wrote:You're only here because of Lion..

If Lion didn't tell anybody he was Scottish, jon-ballsax wouldn't be here.

Thisssss ^

People like jon-saxon havent earnt a voice on these forums, and until they do i certainly dont wanna hear em

Lion-aka-Star wrote:
Jons not a gamer Relapze, he picked up this game through his love of boxing... To go from obscurity to a mediocre gamer when you have no experience in gaming and semi-compete like he's done is quite good if you ask me lol... He's on the ladder man, that's a feat in itself lol... Now all he has to do is climb the ladder and prove his metal... He's sitting way down on one of the bottom rungs, but he's there man and he's beat a few dudes who have been gaming most of their lifes.

Kep on his case though, he needs this ish, make it hard for him, burst his balls at every opportunity

He aint on no ladder lol have u fought him lion?

dont tell me you couldnt bumrush this kid, i've seen your pressure game and know for a fact you could have him outta there within 7 rounds

i know your both scottish but you shouldnt be blowing his trumpet just because of that

let him earn the right to be coming on here talking ish just like we have - dont be giving these kids free rides

Your getting investigated for benifit fraud I hear. OUCH!

i posted my wage slip the other day jon, everyone knows i earn 70k+ a year just like i said

we are still waiting to see what u earn bro, or wether you really are on benefits

You are under investigation by the fraud Dept, OUCH!!!

As for me? lol you can only dream DLAboy.

see more nonsense talk

jon your getting more and more like DJC everyday

BTW the word on the street is this....

1: I only found out about your fake wage slip earlier today and guess what THEY WERE ALL LAUGHING at how MAD you got....
2: why are you followng my posts? ya mad stalker go get a job
3: (and I like this one)

two seperate gamers told me that you were nearly in tears when DJC got your home address, I heard you were really REALLY scared, lol

Awww the wee baby needs R£LAPSE to save him now.

I keep getting messages saying "Ohanlons freaking out, its great"

how can u fake a wage slip u fool, man you sound desperate right now

lets see the messages from the other gamers talking about me, this will prove wether your a liar or not

why are you followng my posts? ya mad stalker go get a job

really? what was u doing between 7 am and 9 am yesterday morning? you was playing FNC whilst the rest of us were at work lmao

G_First_48 wrote:OHanlon dominated PS3, ripped Xbox apart, and was always the one to take out any sniper/newcomer who no other elite could beat. OHanlon - PS3's guardian angel

[Avatar]

why are you followng my posts? ya mad stalker go get a job

lmaooo just checked your recent fights for today

http://www.easports.com/player-hub/PS3/gayboxer

started at 8.30 this morning and finished at 5pm this evening

no wonder britains economy is in the state its in with layabouts like jon-saxon indoors allday banging out the ps3, his rent paid for by benefits and lives on job seeker allowance

FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against thomascarkei who played as and won 1-0
Apr 26, 2012 4:57 PM

FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against ChkMate1_BOI who played as and won 1-0
Apr 26, 2012 1:58 PM
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against ChkMate1_BOI who played as and won 1-0
Apr 26, 2012 1:41 PM
Apr 26, 2012 1:30 PM
Apr 26, 2012 1:21 PM
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against MrKonezz who played as and lost 0-1
Apr 26, 2012 1:03 PM
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against dtakx who played as and won 1-0
Apr 26, 2012 12:50 PM
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against TommyTRILLFigure who played as and lost 0-1
Apr 26, 2012 9:13 AM
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION: GAYBOXER [EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscriber] played as against Redd-FoxX-88 who played as and won 1-0
Apr 26, 2012 8:36 AM

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/2012 10:33:36

G_First_48 wrote:OHanlon dominated PS3, ripped Xbox apart, and was always the one to take out any sniper/newcomer who no other elite could beat. OHanlon - PS3's guardian angel

[Avatar]

Lmfao dude.. I'm starting to think Jon is schizophrenic.. dude is imagining PM's and telling us as if they are real

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OnJtmIOFb3w/UBroj-ycpYI/AAAAAAAAB_I/F9oSLxwAAxk/s1600/mayweather-money.gif

[Avatar]

R3LAPZE wrote:Lmfao dude.. I'm starting to think Jon is schizophrenic.. dude is imagining PM's and telling us as if they are real

lol yea its exactly the same as when u was clowning him that time

i think its his only way to defend himself

he gets more like DJC everyday!

looks like he had another productive day today, musta earned a fortune all that time spent indoors on FNC lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/2012 10:46:08

[Avatar]

iPound4Poundx wrote:
R3LAPZE wrote:Lmfao dude.. I'm starting to think Jon is schizophrenic.. dude is imagining PM's and telling us as if they are real

lol yea its exactly the same as when u was clowning him that time

i think its his only way to defend himself

he gets more like DJC everyday!

looks like he had another productive day today, musta earned a fortune all that time spent indoors on FNC lol

Lmffaooo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OnJtmIOFb3w/UBroj-ycpYI/AAAAAAAAB_I/F9oSLxwAAxk/s1600/mayweather-money.gif

[Avatar]

keep it coming

R3LAPZE says...
"Lewis ducked Bowe"
"Khan had never fought a southpaw before Petterson"
"Khan (with a week chin) should stand his ground"
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/30/7951066.page
See more epic fails from this young man real soon folks!

[Avatar]

jon-saxon wrote:...you know some people think that he is the greatest ever unbeaten Heavyweight never to have won the title...

So consider this...

1 He has the WORLD record for the amount of punches ever thrown in a HW fight.
2 he had a chin of granite
3 he was as strong as a bull
4 Took David Tua's '0' (when Tua wasa beast)
5 Ko'ed Chris Byrd and took his '0' (thereafter Byrd beat Vitali Klit etc.)
6 had Ko power in both hands
7 was sent to prison just before his title shot
8 BUT was a complete Madman who made Tyson seem normal.

Now in locked institution/prison for assult on a minor and also sexual attack on various call girls

So to all you real boxing nuts (Kyle, Fergus etc etc) how go was Ike Ibeabuchi?

Go to 6.32 of this Vid, what a HUMUNGOUS punch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LVjsWRyuY

I have watched a couple of Ike's fights (Tua & Byrd) and he seemed to be fairly impressive, but unfortunately I don't think that we ever really got to see him at his absolute best.

We never saw how Ibeabuchi would have dealt with a tall super heavyweight, the likes of Lewis & the Klitschko’s. In fact, he never beat a top 10 ranked contender.

In my opinion, Ike’s victories over Tua & Byrd were when both fighters were on the ascendancy. Basically, they were still improving. There’s even a good argument to be made that David Tua actually beat him.

Therefore, whilst he had a lot of potential (and he did look really good), it wasn’t realised. So it is not possible to speculate and claim that he could have been an all-time-great. He certainly would have picked up an alphabet title or two though if he hadn’t been locked up for being a sexual deviant.

[Avatar]

fergusg wrote:
jon-saxon wrote:...you know some people think that he is the greatest ever unbeaten Heavyweight never to have won the title...

So consider this...

1 He has the WORLD record for the amount of punches ever thrown in a HW fight.
2 he had a chin of granite
3 he was as strong as a bull
4 Took David Tua's '0' (when Tua wasa beast)
5 Ko'ed Chris Byrd and took his '0' (thereafter Byrd beat Vitali Klit etc.)
6 had Ko power in both hands
7 was sent to prison just before his title shot
8 BUT was a complete Madman who made Tyson seem normal.

Now in locked institution/prison for assult on a minor and also sexual attack on various call girls

So to all you real boxing nuts (Kyle, Fergus etc etc) how go was Ike Ibeabuchi?

Go to 6.32 of this Vid, what a HUMUNGOUS punch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LVjsWRyuY

I have watched a couple of Ike's fights (Tua & Byrd) and he seemed to be fairly impressive, but unfortunately I don't think that we ever really got to see him at his absolute best.

We never saw how Ibeabuchi would have dealt with a tall super heavyweight, the likes of Lewis & the Klitschko’s. In fact, he never beat a top 10 ranked contender.

In my opinion, Ike’s victories over Tua & Byrd were when both fighters were on the ascendancy. Basically, they were still improving. There’s even a good argument to be made that David Tua actually beat him.

Therefore, whilst he had a lot of potential (and he did look really good), it wasn’t realised. So it is not possible to speculate and claim that he could have been an all-time-great. He certainly would have picked up an alphabet title or two though if he hadn’t been locked up for being a sexual deviant.

Hui Fergus, i think both Byrd and Tua were ranked number one at the time of the Ibeabushi fights.
also I dont think Tua beat him, Ike clearly outlanded him by quite a bit and most of them were powershots.

sadly he was a beast in and out of the ring, he aslo damaged a child a deliberate car crash,

R3LAPZE says...
"Lewis ducked Bowe"
"Khan had never fought a southpaw before Petterson"
"Khan (with a week chin) should stand his ground"
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/30/7951066.page
See more epic fails from this young man real soon folks!
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Off-Topic
Go to: