[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
A bit of an issue with my team...  XML
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion

[Avatar]

IDRANKYOURBEER wrote:brutal. not for me he doesnt though!!!! ha ha

Face off rating seems deceiving on some players. I used to win like 70% with Nicklas Backstrom who has 75 FO.

IDRANKYOURBEER wrote:no friggin way. roenick is one of the best faceoff men i have ever used, and one of the best penalty killers for me too. i dont know any other player that i have scored as many SHG with or won as many faceoffs. yzerman mario and wayne are always good for faceoffs too,but i swear roenick beasts it like no other.

Yeah, Roenick has a crappy faceoff rating. I've always seen you say he's one of the best, and I don't know why. There could be a number of reasons, but the biggest factor is faceoff rating and he's upper-70s! No comparison to Yzerman's 91.

CanuckAddict wrote:
TwinPeaksOwls wrote:
the-frag-artist wrote:
hexton13 wrote:You must be joking?

Where is Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Howe line? There's defence for you! This is my best line (and probably the best line in the game). Dats with 85 faceoffs and Zetter has smth like 80 if you need pk centers.

Best line in the game that I've used.

Dude, it's all about Datsyuk-Yzerman-Howe!

Gah! I want to run this line, but the idea of ponying up for 3 Datsyuks and an Yzerman kills me, especially when people keep messing up Yzermans (slap a +2 on him, make him a RW and 20 game contract ) WHY!

I never wanted to pay for an Yzerman/Legend either, but finally just said the heck with it... that's the only thing pucks are for and they are worthless in a few months. And Yzerman is the best player I've used in HUT. He's better than Howe for me - he's my best scorer and doesn't lose any faceoff.

[Avatar]
Location: Sorry Byron. Maybe next time! Have you tried opening another pack?

TwinPeaksOwls wrote:
IDRANKYOURBEER wrote:no friggin way. roenick is one of the best faceoff men i have ever used, and one of the best penalty killers for me too. i dont know any other player that i have scored as many SHG with or won as many faceoffs. yzerman mario and wayne are always good for faceoffs too,but i swear roenick beasts it like no other.

Yeah, Roenick has a crappy faceoff rating. I've always seen you say he's one of the best, and I don't know why. There could be a number of reasons, but the biggest factor is faceoff rating and he's upper-70s! No comparison to Yzerman's 91.

for some reason he plays godlike for me

You just got EA Sported - It Happens!

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion
Go to: