[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The "I've Lost My Springfield" Thread  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues

[quote=Merve1156]Arkaynen, what does opening a case mean? Is it some legal process?

I was thinking about complaining to EA authorities rather than asking for their help again but I am unsure if it would be affective alone....Maybe we can do it together, I mean as the people who post in this forum thread. We could write a message explaining the situation and how our game was important to us. Then we can all sign it with our Origin names and email it to EA? Anybody up for that?[/quote]

No, no legal process. I haven't bought anything, so I have no need to request a refund, but feel like they ought to make the game actually work.

Anyone who's registered with Origin can do the same thing I did, and I would encourage everyone to do it. The more cases they have, the more likely they are to notice us. My opinion is that they're more likely to notice a flood of open support cases than a letter, but I don't know how EA operates. In the help desk world, having all those open cases would screw with their metrics and attract some attention.

Go here:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Use the Contact Us link and fill out the forms. You'll get the canned response that someone posted earlier, but also a request for more information if their canned response wasn't helpful. I've just sent them the additional information they requested.

if can do something... yes!

ps. i have a case open too.. 48+ hours of waiting... my hate coming up!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/10/2012 07:28:18

HI I have lost my city too and have an open case with EA and they havent given any response since the 7 october.

[Avatar]

Don't expect them to answer.. unfortunately

Same issue as everyone else.. I think it is finally time for me to go rate this game on iTunes..

I have the same issue. I have open a case (e-mail) and received word for word the same stuff already posted. I sent my detailed info that they asked for and this was my reply:

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Service again.

I'd appreciate your co-operation in providing the detailed information asked for.

We want to get you an effective resolution so that going to escalate this issue to higher department. Our senior team is well equipped to handle such issues and I’m confident we’ll solve the issue and suggest alternatives.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please be assured that your concern is our priority.

Regards,
Manuj Sharma
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

He is confident- so what i mean this really pisses me off they must have solved it it has been over 4 daya EA is a major company not some university geeks sitting together writimg codes (no offence to IT students they actually would have done a better job)

@ Kylie81 -- At least you got a reply after sending your information back! I sent my info back and have had no replay since Sunday.

HEY IT'S!

I'M ON LEVEL 14, AND I HAD A BIG CITY... NOW I'M STILL ON 14 BUT ALL IS GONE... PLEASE HELP ME TO RESTORE MY CITY :,( I was just finishing the comic store. Is there any posiblity to restore that????

I close the game , in multitasking too, and i download it again , nothing happens

I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO EXIT AND RE-ENTER MY ORIGIN ACCOUNT , BUT DIDN'T WORK =,(

thanks a lot for our help!!!

[Avatar]

I might be able to restore it, but will require access to your Town from my end to look at the save file and debug it

This happened a few days ago where it made me restart, and it doesn't let you log out or do anything until you get to level 3. Shortly after my regular town was back and I assumed the server was down or updating.

A few hours ago I went to play and could only get a mesage saying "There is a Level 3 Springfield already on this device. Is this your springfield?" with an option to view, yes, or no. View lets you see it then exit, no takes you to a screen saying "youare about to create a brand new Springfield for your Origin account. You can still access the other Springfiled by logging ut of Origin later"

...only when I log out & ithe cycle gets repeated. My friend sees my lvl correctly but no buildings when visiting.

I lost my springfield too.

I do not know what happen but my origin says that there is only one springfield saved on my iphone and it is on level one.

I used to be level 15 so please someone tell me what can i do, i refuse to accept a new springfield and start all over again

My Springfield is gone as well! I was around Lvl 14 and now it only detects Lvl 1 on my phone. So bummed! I hope it resolves itself soon...

this just happened to me, level 22, now it says i'm lv 2!

[quote=GeekPoppa]

In my case, after logging back on last night (10/6) after just played about 20 minutes prior, my game suddenly said "Welcome to Origin, GeekPoppa. There is a Level 5 Springfield already on this device (View button). Is this your Springfield (Yes/No buttons)." This is NOT the Level 14 game I was just playing 20 minutes prior. I did have a game that ended on Level 5 when the game launched and the servers initially crashed.

Also, a friend of mine last night was able to see my Level 14 icon, but when looking at my Springfield saw my 3-house Level 5 I was seeing. Today, my icon is nowhere to be found (although I'm still a friend with him on Origin).

Please add your lost Springfield story here! It really sucks that this is happening on the night of the Mayan tie-in on Treehouse of Horror tonight.[/quote]

This is what happened to me last night! WTH! So frustrating! I hope we can get our Springlfields back!
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues
Go to: