[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Easter Or Wacking Day  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Game Discussion
Poll
Which event would you prefer in April Easter or Wacking Day?
Easter 52% [ 80 ]
Wacking Day 48% [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 153

[Avatar]

CookieKwan1 wrote:
Igcognita wrote: Maybe even the Fireworks, candy and puppies store.

If we got this store I would be SO happy.

It would need to be released with the box factory though. They go hand in hand

+1

Sorry my neighbor list is full at this time.

[Avatar]

Igcognita wrote:
Rooneytoon wrote:Um, guys, do you really think, they would add different buildings or characters if they would choose easter event instead of whacking day??

The only difference would be the decorations and the bunnies instead of this damn snakes.. And I really prefer Easter/Spring decorations to more (or the same) whacking decorations!! And maybe the eggs would be colorized.

I hope for following upcoming events:

- Saint Paddys Day (with green/orange leprechauns)
- Springbreak (with tons of teens who visit our Springfield to making party at the beach as well as a Duff partyboat. This could be possible since at Krustyland there are also visitors)
- Easter event

Yes they would be different, because they would have something relating to Easter. I doubt they would add The motel, or Miss Springfield or shirtless Willie for an Easter event. The Whacking day event allows them to add whatever they want to the game because it's not based off a theme.

Sure! Whacking Day is themed to the "catching snakes event". And since you can buy Miss Springfield/Motel as premium stuff, you will clearly not receive her at this years Whacking Day for free!

I don't think they would give as a bunny house (wait... Playboy Mansion would be hilarious!! :mrgreen, a chicken stable or an easter themed building...

[Avatar]

Rooneytoon wrote:
Igcognita wrote:
Rooneytoon wrote:Um, guys, do you really think, they would add different buildings or characters if they would choose easter event instead of whacking day??

The only difference would be the decorations and the bunnies instead of this damn snakes.. And I really prefer Easter/Spring decorations to more (or the same) whacking decorations!! And maybe the eggs would be colorized.

- Springbreak (with tons of teens who visit our Springfield to making party at the beach as well as a Duff partyboat. This could be possible since at Krustyland there are also visitors)
- Easter event

Yes they would be different, because they would have replyomething relating to Easter. I doubt they would add The motel, or Miss Springfield or shirtless Willie for an Easter event. The Whacking day event allows them to add whatever they want to the game because it's not based off a theme.

Sure! Whacking Day is themed to the "catching snakes event". And since you can buy Miss Springfield/Motel as premium stuff, you will clearly not receive her at this years Whacking Day for free!

I don't think they would give as a bunny house (wait... Playboy Mansion would be hilarious!! :mrgreen, a chicken stable or an easter themed building...

What????????
Miss Springfield,Shirtless Willie and The Motel were a few of the prizes you won during last years Whacking Day event for free. Of course the Whaching day was a themed event, but the prizes for the most part were not themed prizes.
I don't even understand the rest of your point , so I can't reply to it..

Ok I reread it, No I don't expect them to add an Easter building, because I don't think the Simpsons ever directly celebrated Easter. It is possible that they could add something loosely based on Easter. Like Madame Choo is not a Valentines day building.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/18/2014 03:32:20

Sorry my neighbor list is full at this time.

I voted for Whacking Day, but now that I think about it I'd change it to Easter. As much fun as I had with EA and the writers making fun of overly-religious Ned at Christmas, I'd love to see them do a send-up of the Jesus myth! Maybe put a beard and robe on one of the Halloween zombies? Tap him three times and he splats and then crawls out of the earth? Or give him a task to "take a nap" and after 3 days the brown house is discovered empty. Forget Whacking Day! Bring on the blastphemy!!!

[Avatar]

phoebexlois wrote:Was I the only one that loved Whacking Day?

Yes.

[Avatar]

Seeing how Whacking Day is an important holiday in the Simpsons universe, I feel it would be truer to the game to have that over Easter. That having been said, let's have both and not have to pick one over the other.

My neighbor list is full, but I'm always looking for active forum neighbors! PM me before adding so I can make room.

[Avatar]

I agree besides they could always make it like this valentines day one where the currency is easy to earn. I would hope they have the community prizes again

Most wanted item: Bartman Skin, Have some space left only adding forum regulars pm me before adding

[Avatar]

Whatever EA does, I just hope there is a wheel involved.

*ducks under table for cover*

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

My Springfield: https://tsto.me/s/teo47

[Avatar]

It should come with Uter and a chocolate factory

Add natsley6

[Avatar]

I started to play after last year's Wacking Day, but I've heard a lot talking about it. So for me, besides wanting both events, if I had to choose only one, it would be the WD event.

Wacking day sucked i hated whacking all them damn snakes.

Tapped out social Experiment
https://tsto.me/s/Snakeyees <------ My city

[Avatar]

Igcognita wrote:
Rooneytoon wrote:
Igcognita wrote:

- Easter event

Yes they would be different, because they would have replyomething relating to Easter. I doubt they would add The motel, or Miss Springfield or shirtless Willie for an Easter event. The Whacking day event allows them to add whatever they want to the game because it's not based off a theme.

What????????
Miss Springfield,Shirtless Willie and The Motel were a few of the prizes you won during last years Whacking Day event for free. Of course the Whaching day was a themed event, but the prizes for the most part were not themed prizes.

Yeah, sure. I just meant that AFTER the Whacking Day event they changed her and the Motel to premium stuff and you still can buy her for donuts! So she will definitely not return as a Whacking Day Prize! Any other stuff, which returned during an event was limited.

teo47 wrote:Whatever EA does, I just hope there is a wheel involved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was good!!

[Avatar]

teo47 wrote:Whatever EA does, I just hope there is a wheel involved.

Heehee. When I saw this I was actually just wondering: did people hate Whacking Day last year more or less than the Holiday Wheel of Doom (tm)? It seems like both set ups kept some really active players from winning prizes, but which one was more frustrating?

Happy to have forum regs as neighbors, but send me a PM first because I'll need to make a space for you.

[Avatar]

I voted Whacking Day. Despite being the worst event in the history of the game, I think they learned their lesson(s). Halloween and Christmas were much better paced and easier to do. So I have pretty strong faith that it will carry over to the next iteration of this holiday.

Plus I think people will want Ninja Homer, Bare-chested Willie, Gymnastics Lisa to make a return. I'm the only one that really wants the snake stump and speakers to return - which they probably will.

I like how they use this event to add in lots of non-holiday prizes as well. If we got an Easter event, everything would be themed like Valentine's, Halloween, Christmas. I don't need another themed area in my town.

[WWW]
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Game Discussion
Go to: