[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Reasons of ban  XML
Need for Speed World  > Bug Report Forum

Hello to NFS Admins

at first i happy form playing NFS World because this game is very attractive nad i thanks from you and your game.

but i have soem questions from U:
1-what are ban reasons?
2-why u ban me in NFS world?
3-what did i do in game, that u ban me?
4-what will i do for that you unban me from server? (since i very effort and i put many time for game for get to LVL 31, and please un ban me)
5-how u unban any person that banned from server, and when he/she unban automatically from servers?

please answer to me very fast, because i want to play NFS World,

thanks alot

good luck

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/14/2010 14:29:51

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I honestly don't know what the reason is for your ban, but you can read our terms of service agreement or contact Customer Support for an answer. Usually a ban is not a ban but it is a suspension that will last 72 hours. After that your suspension will automatically lift and you will be able to play again.

You can read the ToS here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Thanks,
NFS World Support - CB

thanks alot from your help

I got banned today for using swear words i know it was my mistake ,, im very sorry i swore because a guy rammed me and i got very angry i told him not to ram me but he kept doing it so i became angry , will i ever get my account back or is it banned for good ?

[Avatar]

EA send out emails when banning people explaining why and how long the ban will be in effect. As far as I know most bans are not permanent.

i got banned too and if my ban was permanent i will never play nfs again cause since patch 5 the police is bugged and this was never fixed like police disappear in free roam and on pursuit sometimes the blockage is one behind another on a distance of 1 meter and too many cops you cant run away from then

[Avatar]

Hello to NFS World Admins, Staff and Players of this great FREE PC game!

Just like D4NTESPARD4, I was very happy to play NFS World because I truly loved this game (still do in fact) and enjoyed racing & interacting with players from all over the world on a regular basis, and getting to know them and how the game worked...so I would also like to thank the NFS World creators and admins for creating such an engaging and interactive game for everyone to enjoy. However, I realised that recently I could not log-in to play the game anymore, and at first I thought the servers were just down but I soon found out that I had been given a permanent ban for "Excessive Spamming" reason (which I still don't quite understand because I never excessively spammed in the chat)..

My NFSW game ID was JUSTIN316, and I updated my Customer Support Question where they sent me the Violation of Terms & Services notice from someone called Jonathan W. and it said I would get a response back within 24 hours but it has now been almost 3 days, and still no response from them so it's really disappointing as I want to play this awesome game again with all my online friends...I'm really, truly sorry for breaking the rules of the game although I honestly still don't think I excessively spammed, but I apologize for my actions and hope I can be given a second chance with my permanent ban punishment being lifted...I was looking forward to spending some money on the game by purchasing SPEEDBOOST, and also getting Dead Space 2 for PC but with my banned EA account (I played FIFA 11 & NFSW for PC and had high level characters) I don't see the point of starting all over again and would most likely lose interest with EA games all-together, so please consider my appeal for a second chance EA, and let me of with a warning...I promise I will never violate the Terms Of Service again, you have my word. Thanks so much, hope to get a response on this matter as soon as possible. Thank you EA.

NFSW ID: JUSTIN316
FIFA 11 ID: Jenobi360
EA Account status: Permanent ban (cannot access both game IDs above anymore)

Happy to lend a helping hand to a fellow World player whenever I can!

Greetings Admin NFS! I got the ban on the account dragosnike@yahoo.com. I admit I used hack, is sorry. I would like to be removed the ban. I promise not to use the hack or other trainers! THANKS!

Cheaters dont deserve 2nd chance. The ban have to be permanent. This was Your decision and now its time to pay for it

[Avatar]

If you hack, you don't deserve a second chance. I was banned not because I hacked, but because I was accused of "spamming the chat" even though all I was doing was telling the actual chat spammer to keep his mouth shut and maybe I did spam a little bit as a result, but trust me it was not my intentions and as a result I was perma banned from the game and lost access to my FIFA 11 PC game as my account was tied to both games.

To this day, I still don't understand why I got such a harsh punishment from EA but I have accepted it and moved on with my life; I suggest you do the same because once EA bans you permanently, you can say goodbye to your game account. I know that because it happened to me and I appealed several times to no avail. Can't say your ban wasn't deserved though, EA has a ZERO TOLERANCE towards hackers and rightly so.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/24/2012 16:37:28

Happy to lend a helping hand to a fellow World player whenever I can!

Hello dear admins of NFS World! I want to ask you something ... I start dragosnike@yahoo.com account? Please more! I learned my lesson!

because I can not access my account? I saw my brother playing quietly but I can not get into mine, my username is LADRONDCORAZON
Need for Speed World  > Bug Report Forum
Go to: