[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Game face fifa 10 unlock  XML
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face General Discussion

hello, i have my game face uploaded in fifa 10 and play with my virtual pro, on the season mode with my virtual pro there is a blanked out picture in the top corner of the screen of my player with a lock type symbol next to it. jst wonderin if anyone as any info on if your picture can be unlocked or anything like that. cheers

well has anyone else actually noticed this or is it just me thinking its something you can unlock haha

EA how do you unlock the gameface!!!???? sheesh... i just wanna play football... instead i'm chasing unlocks here.... come on guys what is it ????

Community Manager

For those of you still experiencing issues, here's a few things to keep in mind:

1. If you are using a XBOX 360, you must have a XBOX Live Gold account in order to upload your Game Face into FIFA 10

2. The email address used for easports.com and your console must match for this process to work. If you're emails are different, go to help.easports.com, and email our Customer Support team. Make sure to include all of your account information, and let them know what your issue is. Someone will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours.

3. If your emails are the same, you need to make sure that you are logged into the persona associated with your console on easports.com to upload your game face into FIFA 10. For those of you seeing your game face on the web, but are getting the no game face to upload message, this could be the reason. Here's how to check and see if you are under the right persona:

To check to see if you have multiple personas, go to www.easports.com > type your gamertag/PSN name in the search section at the top right of the site > Hit Enter > Once the new screen loads, Click on the personas link > If more than once profile pulls up with your username, then you have multiple personas.

If this is the case, log in to your EA SPORTS World profile, and go to the My Bio section > Click on the Edit option > Go to personas > Change persona > Select the persona associated with your console

Then create and upload your Game Face.

If this does not help, and you are still running into issues with Game Face, please PM me the following information, and I'll work with the Dev team to get your account looked at. If you could send your information to us in this order and format with the questions still attached, that'd make things work even better:

1. What is the main issue that you are running into? Where are you being held up at in the process? What message are you seeing when you get held up?

2. What console are you trying to upload your Game Face to? If you're using a XBOX 360, can you verify if you have a XBOX Live Gold Account or not?

3. What is your Gamertag/PSN ID?

4. What time did the issue occur? If you tried multiple times, can you provide us with a general estimate of when the last time you ran into the issue was?

5. What are your PC specs? Specifically, RAM, CPU and Graphic card type, and memory?

Thanks in advance for your support and continued patience.
[WWW]

That's not the issue... we're talking about after you finish downloading your game face successfully. When playing a game and the game is finished, in the be a pro stats and man of the match... the player picture... how do u make it show there!!!!???

Also in the be a pro mode... at the home screen for that mode... there is a lock on the virtual pros picture... how do you unlock that or is it an error????

Anyone figure this out yet?

thats just so you can play with your whole team on your be a pro rather then just your pro

WOW people!

this is how the game is... theyre not gonna put ur picture everywhere in the game cuz ur not a real football player.
just check out the virtual pro tutorial in the game and see... even the player they created didnt have his face in there when he got the man of the match award.

point is: whenever the game shows pictures for transfer, of just player bio when managing a team, any created player will show up as that grey shadowy face.

about that lock on Be a Pro: Seasons - it too was on FIFA 09 as well. all it means is that u are controlling only ur player of choice in the beginning of the BAP: Seasons. u can unlock it with a touch of a button. when ure on that screen, just take a look at the bottom of the screen and see what button u need to press to unlock it. when u unlock that, u can now freely choose what player of ur team u control, just like a Be a Pro match, where u can change before or during a match who u wanna control

hope this helped

Just so you don't feel completely alone, since most of your replies are ridiculous and don't get what you're asking, I have the same problem. My gameface was uploaded just fine and I'm playing through my season as a Virtual Pro, but the face picture is "locked" and grayed out. Very odd. Hopefully we'll figure out eventually.

Man I am with you here...

People shouldn't reply unless they have a valid answer.

I have the same problem...

(1) I created a gameface @ EA

(2) Loaded it to the game. I know its there cause its on my player in edit mode and during games!!

HOWEVER, at the end of the game, when it is showing stats for the top three players of the game, instead of a closeup (like other computer played characters) I am simply seeing a silhouette of a head/shoulders.

Now normally, this is typical game behavior for something like this BUT there is a lock next to the silhouette indicating that I MAY have the ability to have a custom picture here.

Can anyone (with actually knowledge) verify this as true or false!? If true, can anyone explain what needs to be done to get a custom picture to show in place of the silhouette?

Thanks!!!

maybe u have to complete he game oand get legend staus for both, to unlock the picture, this may unlock the golden boots too?

The game face is a big issue here i say they do not have your picture once the game ends becos they purposely haven't dont it because of a stupid reason , what i want to know is after downloading the game face how can i change the appearence of my virtual pro because only his hair and eyes can be changed but the rest is locked so i can't change his skin colour or anything else so if anyone knows let me know

It can easily be unlocked...just become a soccer star

I've downloaded and got the little trophy 'Recognise Anyone'. Now I cant my pro's face back to the way it was. This is infuriating especially as my pro player looks grey and dead.

How do I change my Pro face back to the one I was using before without deleting my Pro Player? I cant believe how frustrating it is to work this out? Help!!

Developer
[Avatar]

ps3.Le_Taxi wrote:I've downloaded and got the little trophy 'Recognise Anyone'. Now I cant my pro's face back to the way it was. This is infuriating especially as my pro player looks grey and dead.

How do I change my Pro face back to the one I was using before without deleting my Pro Player? I cant believe how frustrating it is to work this out? Help!!

Hey there,

This may most likely be due to your input pictures being too light or greyish. You could try with better lighting, you should be able to obtain far better results.

Regarding the game flow, not sure if you can actually do that without deleting your character. Recreating your Gameface might be the way to go, otherwise i would ask in the FIFA forums and Virtual Pro.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,
[WWW]
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face General Discussion
Go to: