[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
G-Force  XML
Need for Speed World  > Crews

[Avatar]

Yay thanks everyone, feels great to be accepted by some crew members already

[Avatar]

Dear lolmant5,

I am sure our family had fun having you with us, i am sure we can always re-evaluate you as soon as you are ready for it. Good luck.

Cemoto,

Good luck with business and family, god bless, our doors are always open for you, you dont need an invitation ,dont be a stranger .

p.s : keep the fire signals going :/

Dear Hinksta,

You were a special case when i first saw you, as you were very good driver keeping up with me in my fully pro tuned Carerra S- in a hard track like Waterfront, keeping in mind you garage was ONLY igc cars not to mention your driving style is very classy, thats when i asked my crew leader to take a look at you and he also got respect for you just for being an igc player facing all these boost player challenges.

Now that you poped your cherry with your GT3 RS :/ , my vote is still YES , good luck with David / Flamingpheniex's votes .

God bless

Hey i am suprastar and i would like to be apart of g-force.

1)Level 40
2)Datsun (Nissan) 240 ZG (413,413,434), Lexus LFA (667,644,61, Porsche 911 GT3 RS (682,665,629)
3)Age:18
4)Hammar,EnzoAlec92.

P.S i like cars and i do alot of Arnold Schwarzenegger imitations and i've been told that i am a really funny weird @&^# .
i hope i can join this crew as a new experience cya sooonnn

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/07/2012 03:37:08

[Avatar]

Suprastar007 wrote:Hey i am suprastar and i would like to be apart of g-force.

1)Level 40
2)Datsun (Nissan) 240 ZG (413,413,434), Lexus LFA (667,644,61, Porsche 911 GT3 RS (682,665,629)
3)Age:18
4)Hammar,EnzoAlec92.

P.S i like cars and i do alot of Arnold Schwarzenegger imitations and i've been told that i am a really funny weird @&^# .
i hope i can join this crew as a new experience cya sooonnn

G´day mates
I have now finished my evaluation of Suprastar007 in diffrent areas of tracks
I focused on Handling, acceleration and speed. Then I put together some of them and tried some tracks.
He passed all my tracks good that I choose to evaluation him on. Also did a little impressed on the West park & Lyons track.

He is a kind and extroverted person that I want to race aside side with wearing the tagg G-force
In my opinion a YES
Nice racing with ya Suprastar

Hinksta wrote:Yay thanks everyone, feels great to be accepted by some crew members already

I also raced with you this morning but unfortunately I could not do so well beacuse of sync ram. It would be easier to test you 1-1 when you and I have the time.

Cemoto

When you have the time let me know. But focus first on you buisness then we race ^^
Wish you fortune mate

Flame

Regarding Hinksta, I give a big yes. You drive quickly and can control the pace of a race. Congratulations.

As one we are nothing, together we can be something. G-Force Racing.

nfs-s.com/nfsw/DAIVDCHIEN

[Avatar]

Congratulations HINKSTA you have passed the evaluation, welcome to our family. We are honored to have you with us. Please find us on Facebook ( NFSW G-Force ).

God bless.

yay way to go mate

ENZOALEC92 , Im ready for evaluation , when will u contact me in nfsw ?

pls reply as soon as possible .

Chia Hao

[Avatar]

Hammar wrote:Congratulations HINKSTA you have passed the evaluation, welcome to our family. We are honored to have you with us. Please find us on Facebook ( NFSW G-Force ).

God bless.

Hinksta

Welcome to G-force mate see ya in game ^^

Hammar wrote:Congratulations HINKSTA you have passed the evaluation, welcome to our family. We are honored to have you with us. Please find us on Facebook ( NFSW G-Force ).

God bless.

HINKSTA,

It's great to have you in the crew. Congrats on making the cut. Looking forward to have you racing alongside all of us.

lolmant5 wrote:ENZOALEC92 , Im ready for evaluation , when will u contact me in nfsw ?

pls reply as soon as possible .

Chia Hao

TANHAO6,

Please practise by yourself and come back in a month's time or so as 2 days does not seem to be sufficient time for someone to improve drastically on his driving, even for a professional driver. I'll always be here so there will be no hurry. Either way, if you wish to look for me, it would be better to whisper me in-game as the crew thread is mainly used for applications and official announcements.

Thanks,
Alex
[WWW]

Driver name;MAXIMUMFIX
Level;50
Best Cars;t1 hemi cuda,t2 BMW m6,t3 M3 GTS,Mclaren mp4 12c,have more of them but this i drive the most,have some of these pro tuned.
Age;27
From;Serbia
Additional info;Well my name is Phillip and im back to the game after really long break,im here since rellesing of the game,im looking for good crew,competative one, always ready for race love fair ppl,like fair races,hate hackers,contact me in game if you want person whit good attitude in your line up!
P.S>My english is not great or good at all,but i hope people can understand me

Regards;Maximumfix

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2012 12:53:15

Maximumfix007 wrote:Driver name;MAXIMUMFIX
Level;50
Best Cars;t1 hemi cuda,t2 BMW m6,t3 M3 GTS,Mclaren mp4 12c,have more of them but this i drive the most,have some of these pro tuned.
Age;27
From;Serbia
Additional info;Well my name is Phillip and im back to the game after really long break,im here since rellesing of the game,im looking for good crew,competative one, always ready for race love fair ppl,like fair races,hate hackers,contact me in game if you want person whit good attitude in your line up!
P.S>My english is not great or good at all,but i hope people can understand me

Regards;Maximumfix

Sure mate,Just a quick one. Can you tell me the ones that are fully pro tuned. Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2012 16:06:17

Sure my bmw m3 gts,my hemi cuda sre full pro,mclaren and m6 are almost full pro too,i have few ultra parts on this cars also.

regards>Maximumfix

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2012 16:21:40

Ok thanks mate

Hope to see some of you guys ingame soon

Need for Speed World  > Crews
Go to: