[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Problem with online playing Fifa 10  XML
EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback

Everytime i try playing a head to head match, after i find the opponent and the game has started, in the middle of the game this message appears : "Connection with your opponent has been lost. The game session has ended." and i have to quit the game. After i quit as i enter the main menu this other message appears: "You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your Ethernet Cable is connected. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again" but it has to be a problem with the EA servers because i don't get signed off of the Playstation Network and my internet connection works, i even tried going on the web on the PS3 after it happened and it all worked.
What should I do?
Please answer.
Thanks

cem_ea_id.Mortesins93 wrote:Everytime i try playing a head to head match, after i find the opponent and the game has started, in the middle of the game this message appears : "Connection with your opponent has been lost. The game session has ended." and i have to quit the game. After i quit as i enter the main menu this other message appears: "You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your Ethernet Cable is connected. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again" but it has to be a problem with the EA servers because i don't get signed off of the Playstation Network and my internet connection works, i even tried going on the web on the PS3 after it happened and it all worked.
What should I do?
Please answer.
Thanks

That message appears to me all the times and as far as what EA support says, they are working to fix it. It's their server problems. In the mean time I am playing PES 2010, which is much better online.

im have diffrence problem wen im try create account in Fifa 10 that says all time Error Please Help me !!! how create account ?

PS : Sorry for my bad English im From Poland

I have trouble getting a green bar on my latency. I have a T1 internet with direct connection so I know there's something fishy going on. These bastards need a 1-800 number to complain to. My internet is nothing less than perfect and these imbeciles manage to screw it up somehow. EA prejudice, not too bright? but make excellent money off monopolizing lil kids money ey

pro american prejudice backstabbers. How you gonna give the mexican national team the iq of a 5 year old seriosly, no one else has mentioned this?

Well i dot big Problem when i create account im can play just one match online and when i try agen they says : ERROR : Render Ware 4 Application WTF ?? why they sell broking game ? witch lots of bugs and all that * ? im pay and im want play online !! anyone can help me ?

PS : sorry for bad English !

what happened to today's weekly roster update

I am sorry but how do my computer system information help you solve my problem? I play FIFA 10 on a PS3 and by the way on your guide there are only Windows XP and Vista but i have Linux Xubuntu.

hi all just a few lines to tell all at ea how sick i am at being disconnected in games on fifa10, and then have a loss go on to my game scores, i can put up with losing a game, in fact i dont mind at all im not that good anyway,but when you are winning games or drawing them with few minutes to go just to have a server proble or connection error rob you of a good result is really annoying , especially when you are beating a better team 4.0 and then hs awarded the win, i know some gamers do dissconect themselves when enduring a loss but surely the technology s such that the server can tel when some one has done this and not an honest connection error, my record is won 16 lost 45, but of those 45 losses 27 are connection problems wins awarded aganst .me i know tis because i keep awritten record of wins, losses ect. all in all im pretty sick of it and honestly thinking of giving upm playing fifa 10 online.

I know that some gamers quit when the are losing, too, but i can tell the difference from when they quit and when i get disconnected. For this problem i stopped playing fifa because after 3 seasons of manager mode the game gets kind of boring, playing online is much more fun, but since i can't play online because of this problem i stopped playing. I am going to see if PES as an online gameplay maybe their servers don't have all these problems.

Fifa 10 is the best football game so far but it seems to me that pro evolution soccer are starting to become the best football game of the year. Here are some points needed to improve fifa .

1)fifa 10 only have 3 nike boots there should be numbers of of nike boots e.g nike vapours should have multiple colours espicialy in yellow new t90 laser with different coloures t90 in several colours.

2)there should be the champions league and europa league

3)Be a pro should be about first playing for a non professional club then getting scouted and signing contract playing for big clubs also winning trophies being interviewed just like professional players then retirement.

4) Virtual pro need new hair cut e.g mohawks and keep update with new accesories e.g leg warmers
also it shouldnt be all about unlucking accomplishment

5)Creating player or adding players should have all the new updated accessories e.g under shirts and leg warmer

FIFA 10 FANS AND PLAYERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLAOD THIS FREE FROM FIFA 10 STORE AND THE NEW IDEAS SHOULD BE ADDED ON FIFA 11.

hopefully you read this and reply thank you

Fifa 10 is the best football game so far but it seems to me that pro evolution soccer are starting to become the best football game of the year. Here are some points needed to improve fifa .

1)fifa 10 only have 3 nike boots there should be numbers of of nike boots e.g nike vapours should have multiple colours espicialy in yellow new t90 laser with different coloures t90 in several colours.

2)there should be the champions league and europa league

3)Be a pro should be about first playing for a non professional club then getting scouted and signing contract playing for big clubs also winning trophies being interviewed just like professional players then retirement.

4) Virtual pro need new hair cut e.g mohawks and keep update with new accesories e.g leg warmers
also it shouldnt be all about unlucking accomplishment

5)Creating player or adding players should have all the new updated accessories e.g under shirts and leg warmer

FIFA 10 FANS AND PLAYERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLAOD THIS FREE FROM FIFA 10 STORE AND THE NEW IDEAS SHOULD BE ADDED ON FIFA 11.

hopefully you read this and reply thank you

Yes i read your post and i like your ideas, but right now i really don't give a **** about what you said because i can't play online, i asked for support and did what they told me but it still doesn't work. How does your reply relate to my problem?

No solution to this problem? I have the same one...
What's with the advert? No admin?

Hi

I got a ps3 slim and fifa 10 for christmas. So i have only had the console and the game 2 months. At first everything was perfect, i could play online games with no connection problems and generally experienced the whole fifa online and really enjoyed it.
After about 4 weeks of playing i would then start to get disconnected the odd time during a match. I could put up with this as it only happened now again and i could get straight back onto another online game immediately.
Then it started to get worse, i would regularly get cut off 5 or 6 matches in a row. (annoyed me, as like many other people on here.. i would be winning the majority of games when it cut me off).... This got me quite mad in the end as it disconnected me 12 matches in a row!!
Like it couldnt get any worse... now what happens is that when i turn my ps3 on it logs me in to the playstation home, but as soon as i put fifa 10 on very rarely can i even sign into EA sports server. If i do manage to sign in and play an online game, i ALWAYS get disconnected and to make it worse i also get signed out of EA which is then almost impossible for me to log back in... sometimes when it logs me out it then logs me out of the playstation home which drives me mad!!

In a nutshell its now come to the point where if i can log in to play online.. within 5 minutes it logs me back out of EA sports server.. My did not finish (DNF) is about 30% and 28% of these i was winning and just got cut off.

How can i go from perfect online play... to ok online play... to not great online play.. to bad online play... to NO ONLINE PLAY???

I am now stuck playing manager mode (which is getting boring)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE????

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/22/2010 06:07:39

EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback
Go to: