[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Testing FNC, Wow, What a Great Trip.  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

[Avatar]

The community feedback session far exceeded what i thought it was going to be like going into it, I had no idea what to expect or even think other then, im going to get to play Fight Night Champion. The producers, sk88z the whole fight night team & all the others testers i got to meet & work with on the game were really great. Im not able to go into any detail on the specifics of the game in any way shape or form at this time ( which most of you are already aware of, as much of a drag as it is to wait. ) I will say this however, as a hardcore Fight Night/Boxing fan, I think a very dominate majority of the people who buy the game when it comes out will definetly be pleased. All the other testers and myself were very productive in finding the bugs & glitches and i feel 110% confident there will be little to none of those when we see the finished product. As for the trip itself, EA Canada was amazing, i saw things that go into games i never could have imagined & have a completly new view & perspective of how video games are made. Vancouver was sick, ive been to many many places but Vancouver is officially the best in my book, georgous females every 50 feet & friendly people & all anyone wants to do is relax and go fishing or hunting or watch hockey, everything i love. As time goes by leading up to the release, i will be able to fill you guys in on certain things about FNC & my take on them, im very intrigued to see what the reactions are as we go through the monthes leading up to this highly anticipated release. Until then, i'll see you all in the ring, FNR3 or FNR4 you name it & i'll knock you out just like everyone at the feedback session haha

-6x FORMER FNC TITLE HOLER
-12x FORMER FNR4 TITLE HOLDER
-31x FORMER FNR3 TITLE HOLDER
-FNC RANK 6 OVERALL
-FNR4 RANK 30 OVERALL
-FNR3 RANK 9 OVERALL

[Avatar]

How realistic was the game play compared to FNR4?

“I want to hit him, step away and watch him hurt. I want his heart.” - Joe Frazier

[Avatar]

How bout us Canucks hey.

Really really happy to hear about your guys finding glitches.

I heard through the grape vines that reign KOed you twice , what you got to say about that?

[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.Meblazin1 wrote:How realistic was the game play compared to FNR4?

“I want to hit him, step away and watch him hurt. I want his heart.” - Joe Frazier

that's good to hear!

[Avatar]

xbox.Well Loved wrote:How bout us Canucks hey.

Really really happy to hear about your guys finding glitches.

I heard through the grape vines that reign KOed you twice , what you got to say about that?
I say he's going to be a feirce competitor when the game comes out. I was undefeated after day 1 and had got a few wins over reign but he put me in check twice on day 2, he was the only guy who beat me when i was playing on the competitive level. The game is way addicting. Round 4, i was feelin sketchy about it day 1 and still do, but i stuck with it just because i never stop boxing, i love the chess of it, FNC is going to keep me going for a looooong time though.

-FNC RANK 6 OVERALL
-FNR4 RANK 30 OVERALL
-FNR3 RANK 9 OVERALL

[Avatar]

Terminald FNR3 I will box your ears off. I just got FNR4 about 2 weeks ago I'm still green and am way to far behind to become elite. I need tips for R4 but R3 I can beat almost anyone.

[Avatar]

Word, Send me a Friend Request so we can get a few in. I'll hook you some tips for R4 aswell.

-FNC RANK 6 OVERALL
-FNR4 RANK 30 OVERALL
-FNR3 RANK 9 OVERALL

so ter what are u able to tell us? can u tell us how long it took u to ko reign, cash, and some other mods from this site?

[Avatar]

Jager-BOMBS!!!!

SG Sports - http://www.simulationgeneration.com
SG Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/simulationgeneration?feature=mhum
SG Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simulation-Generation/166788633342561
[WWW]

[Avatar]

Dr Pepper-BOMBS!

[WWW]

thanks for the update! Can you answer any vague general questions without going into specifics?

[Avatar]

Congrats, sounds like fun. Let's hope they have a fight card option per MMA. So fun and addictive on an otherwise average game. FNC should have 3 X 3 minute fight cards so as to save waiting time, otherwise people will just bail

Since you can't speak on the game specifics, can you at least speak on the glitches that you found in the game? Could you still hyper punch? Spin against the ropes?

PSN: Canibuss

[Avatar]

No hyperpunching and no spinning. Can't go into anything further...

[WWW]
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: