[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Wont install sims 3 patch  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

When I recently got the sims 3 late night, I get a launcher message saying, "Your The Sims 3 Base Game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack, Please update your game via the game launcher" But it wont update, it says its alrdy up to date, and my EA download manager seems to be up to date and running fine. help?

We are having the exact same problem. This is soooo frustrating. Have reinstalled EA several times, reinstalled the game several times. Only to wind up back at the same message you quoted. Please ... somebody help!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/03/2010 19:11:15

I think its LAZY programmers to blame for this mess...

Developer
[Avatar]

Hey guys, what expansions do you have? Did you only buy Sims 3 late nite, or do you have other expansions as well? Any additional information would be extremely helpful in trying to reproduce this issue and getting it fixed.

Thanks.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Man he didn't exist." -- Roger "Verbal" Kint
[WWW]

i have the exact same problem i have the sims 3, world adventures and high end stuff pack....i want to get the rest but if my game wont work...i cant do anything

Developer
[Avatar]

pc452000, insulting our development team is a surefire way of not getting any help when you need it in the future.

To the rest of you, unfortunately this is not an EA Download Manager issue, but rather a Sims 3 related issue. If you take a look at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page, that thread might be able to answer your questions. If it doesn't, then that would bet he correct forum to ask for more help as this is a Sims 3 related issue.

I'm sorry if you feel like we are simply shoving you off, however that is not the case. We want to ensure that you all have as good of an experience as possible, however we do not test or code the games themselves.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Man he didn't exist." -- Roger "Verbal" Kint
[WWW]

i am having the same problem and that side is in some wired language i have sims3 base and sims 3 world adventures and i had no problem with any of it till i tried to install sims 3 late night
it makes me sad
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: