[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
MOH Airborne doesn't install  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

So I made my first purchase on the EADM client today, Medal of Honor Airborne. It downloaded fine but when I try installing it, after the windows asking for the install language, it starts installing then the window disappears. From what I can tell it hangs on the Ageia Physix install. I tried running EADM as administrator, running the installer in the game folder as administrator, running the physix installer as administrator and in windows xp compatibility mode, didn't work.
It's just a window that pops up for a split second and then disappears.
I installed EADM and set the download/install folders in my steam partition, not on C since there isn't enough space there, but I don't think that could be the problem.
I'm running Win 7 updated, an AMD quad core and a HD5870.
Any ideas on how I could fix this?

I had the same issue. I had to uninstall the newer version of PhysX using "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel. After I did that the game installed fine.

cem_ea_id.m3metix wrote:I had the same issue. I had to uninstall the newer version of PhysX using "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel. After I did that the game installed fine.

Thanks, that worked. I was able to play MOH Airborne but newer games that require physx like Shattered Horizons or Batman AA didnt start no more so I uninstalled the older Ageia physx that came with MoH and installed some physx drivers I found on the nvidia site. None of the games worked with those so I uninstalled again and installed the physx drivers I found in the Batman steam folder. Now all games including Airborne work with those.

Developer
[Avatar]

Hey azraeel101, so basically what you're syaing is that by reinstalling the PhysX drivers you got with Arkham Aslyum all of your games worked, but the ones you got from www.nvidia.com did not?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Man he didn't exist." -- Roger "Verbal" Kint
[WWW]

cem_ea_id.EA_Offspring wrote:Hey azraeel101, so basically what you're syaing is that by reinstalling the PhysX drivers you got with Arkham Aslyum all of your games worked, but the ones you got from www.nvidia.com did not?

Yea, I'm talking about these drivers http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.10.0513-driver.html
It's weird since those should work, yet they didn't for me. Probably a compatibility problem on my side, idk
The Arkham Asylum ones are PhysX_9.08.14_9.09.0814
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: