[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
MADDEN 10 LATEST ROSTER WITHOUT KURT WARNER!!!!!  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion
Author Message




Joined: 02/13/2010 01:47:24
Messages: 16
Offline

THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EA DID THIS YEAR!! ON FEB 5, 2010 MADDEN FANS WOKE UP WITH RUDE AWAKING , BY PLAYING THE CARDS AND FOUND OUT KURT WARNER WAS GONE!!! EA PLEASE PUT BACK KURT WARNER BACK IN THE ROSTER!!! MADDEN FAN WANT TO RE LIVE 09-2010 SEASON WE NEED WARNER!!!! OR AT LEAST GIVE US A CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD PAST ROSTERS BEFORE YOU DELETE HIM FROM THE GAME!!! WE WANT WARNER!!!!!



[Avatar]
Joined: 01/08/2008 18:04:39
Messages: 2013
Location: Stockbridge, Georgia
Offline

I agree bro, but I suggest you don't use all caps or you might get banned.
[Email]



[Avatar]
Joined: 02/02/2010 19:24:33
Messages: 188
Offline

yes it seems strange that he was removed considering the game is based on this season which he played entirely including 2 playoff games

http://www.petitiononline.com/nfleacon/petition.html




Joined: 09/27/2008 15:02:02
Messages: 561
Offline

cem_ea_id.Madden_ideas wrote: THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EA DID THIS YEAR!! ON FEB 5, 2010 MADDEN FANS WOKE UP WITH RUDE AWAKING , BY PLAYING THE CARDS AND FOUND OUT KURT WARNER WAS GONE!!! EA PLEASE PUT BACK KURT WARNER BACK IN THE ROSTER!!! MADDEN FAN WANT TO RE LIVE 09-2010 SEASON WE NEED WARNER!!!! OR AT LEAST GIVE US A CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD PAST ROSTERS BEFORE YOU DELETE HIM FROM THE GAME!!! WE WANT WARNER!!!!!


I co-sign on that. I'm not a big Cards fan, but Kurt Warner is one of my favorite players. Even if he wasn't, he was a major part of the 09-10 season.



[Avatar]
Joined: 12/07/2008 03:27:51
Messages: 31
Offline

da hell happened to samari rolle? hes still on the ravens roster, i havent heard of him being cut?? unless i missed something... 1st they toss warrick dunn from the free agent list when they could have dropped lower rated players & rolle is gone now...? atleast i still got brooks in free agents till august..... the game needs a bigger free agent list, IMO...

EA, Add an Injure reserve section to the team rosters so u can place players on IR or out for the season there & not have to scrap em off the game or send em to free agency...



[Avatar]
Joined: 09/04/2008 17:31:05
Messages: 6326
Offline

from what i was told and heard is reason he was removed was because once he retired he was remove from the nflpa and he cant be put back in game because that would go against the rules once a player retires from nfl and the player union.




Joined: 09/27/2008 15:02:02
Messages: 561
Offline

cem_ea_id.azdawgpound17 wrote:from what i was told and heard is reason he was removed was because once he retired he was remove from the nflpa and he cant be put back in game because that would go against the rules once a player retires from nfl and the player union.


Perhaps that is true, but it seems a little weird. I mean, they aren't making '09 roster updates to remove the players that retired since then.



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/06/2009 18:22:18
Messages: 4274
Offline

ps3.lordnate wrote:
cem_ea_id.azdawgpound17 wrote:from what i was told and heard is reason he was removed was because once he retired he was remove from the nflpa and he cant be put back in game because that would go against the rules once a player retires from nfl and the player union.


Perhaps that is true, but it seems a little weird. I mean, they aren't making '09 roster updates to remove the players that retired since then.


they had 2 choices because kurt left the players union sooner than most retired players they could A- not do a roster update that is including the franchise one they are going to do soon or B- make a update without kurt in othere games players had stayed in union longer and madden had time to make the final update with them still in the game kurt did not wait as long as most players because i guess he was really sure of his decision


Stomps n Soccer Kicks Crew

do not use stats to defend your argument about individual players football is a team sport where every players stats are dependent on his teamates.




Joined: 09/27/2008 15:02:02
Messages: 561
Offline

xbox.poshmidget wrote:
ps3.lordnate wrote:
cem_ea_id.azdawgpound17 wrote:from what i was told and heard is reason he was removed was because once he retired he was remove from the nflpa and he cant be put back in game because that would go against the rules once a player retires from nfl and the player union.


Perhaps that is true, but it seems a little weird. I mean, they aren't making '09 roster updates to remove the players that retired since then.


they had 2 choices because kurt left the players union sooner than most retired players they could A- not do a roster update that is including the franchise one they are going to do soon or B- make a update without kurt in othere games players had stayed in union longer and madden had time to make the final update with them still in the game kurt did not wait as long as most players because i guess he was really sure of his decision


They have another option I believe. They can put anyone in the game that wants to be. They could contact Kurt Warner and ask him if he would allow them to keep him in the game. I know he can refuse, but its at least a try. I really don't know why he would refuse though, its not like he would gain anything from it.



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/06/2009 18:22:18
Messages: 4274
Offline

probably could but it isnt that big of a deal for offline just make a create a player if you want him


Stomps n Soccer Kicks Crew

do not use stats to defend your argument about individual players football is a team sport where every players stats are dependent on his teamates.


Moderator
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/16/2008 13:53:01
Messages: 1638
Location: Texas
Offline

One thing to keep in mind, you do it for one, then everyone will want someone put back on the game.....

Check out http://underthecode.com/ for gaming news and more. see you there

[Email] [WWW]



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/06/2009 18:22:18
Messages: 4274
Offline

ps3.xROMO_9xwinz wrote:One thing to keep in mind, you do it for one, then everyone will want someone put back on the game.....


yup i agree i just cant wait till bettis makes hof so i can use him in madden again without it being a create a player


Stomps n Soccer Kicks Crew

do not use stats to defend your argument about individual players football is a team sport where every players stats are dependent on his teamates.


Senior Moderator
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/16/2007 12:34:44
Messages: 12928
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Offline

ps3.lordnate wrote:
xbox.poshmidget wrote:
ps3.lordnate wrote:
cem_ea_id.azdawgpound17 wrote:from what i was told and heard is reason he was removed was because once he retired he was remove from the nflpa and he cant be put back in game because that would go against the rules once a player retires from nfl and the player union.


Perhaps that is true, but it seems a little weird. I mean, they aren't making '09 roster updates to remove the players that retired since then.


they had 2 choices because kurt left the players union sooner than most retired players they could A- not do a roster update that is including the franchise one they are going to do soon or B- make a update without kurt in othere games players had stayed in union longer and madden had time to make the final update with them still in the game kurt did not wait as long as most players because i guess he was really sure of his decision


They have another option I believe. They can put anyone in the game that wants to be. They could contact Kurt Warner and ask him if he would allow them to keep him in the game. I know he can refuse, but its at least a try. I really don't know why he would refuse though, its not like he would gain anything from it.

Probably not true. There is likely a very strict, very specific contract that has to do with the players union and EA, and chances are a player can't just bypass that through word of mouth.

There are lots of crazy rules like that for the NHL series, and people often wonder why rookies take awhile to get in the game because there are licensing hoops to jump through (the player has to play 1-3 NHL games or something) so my guess is, Warner is out to stay.


[Origin: LuGer33x] [Steam: LuGer33] [Xbox Live: LuGer33] [PSN: LuGer33x]
[WWW]



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/06/2009 18:22:18
Messages: 4274
Offline

obviously they can get players outside the union in the game though becuase shagg mcino the rb i cant spell it but you know who i mean isnt a real nfl player its a dude that won a contest i think


Stomps n Soccer Kicks Crew

do not use stats to defend your argument about individual players football is a team sport where every players stats are dependent on his teamates.




Joined: 02/13/2010 01:47:24
Messages: 16
Offline

ea bring back kurt warner!!!!!
Madden NFL Series  > Madden General Discussion
Go to: